Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 54. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 07, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

If bitcoin loses popularity, why not from the first when bitcoin prices are still above 500 $, this bitcoin only find the lowest point this week, if next week we can see bitcoin price back to 11k $ then we will see higher prices again for the next month ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 07, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
I do not think that it is losing its popularity, simply that fewer and fewer people want to take risks because of the fluctuation that has been on the decline since the Wall Street futures were sold and added to this the series of sanctions imposed by the different governments of countries where the currency was handled in masses.

You are right, it is not losing its popularity it is just that some people and some government does not like the idea of having a digital currency circulating around us, I don't know if they were just threaten or that they are just lazy enough to compute how much money is involving in it since we do have some exchange that can provide data if they want right?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
Why are you thinking this? Bitcoin is the most successful and popular coin from the beginning till now. Even its popularity is growing up day by day. There are some issue like its price is available so that people can not buy it but all of them loves it for its usefulness.

Sometimes people can get lost from it but if they can be success then their life will be so much comfortable. People of all over the world are knowing about it and the are showing their emotion positively. It is almost impossible to replace it by any other coin in a few time and it will be staying on its position in recent future of course.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
I do not think that it is losing its popularity, simply that fewer and fewer people want to take risks because of the fluctuation that has been on the decline since the Wall Street futures were sold and added to this the series of sanctions imposed by the different governments of countries where the currency was handled in masses.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

We can say that Bitcoin is still popular even though a lot of coins arise in the market. In addition, I don't think that Bitcoin's price volatility always bring negative outcome to its users and to the Bitcoin itself because this serves as an opportunity to other people to buy or sell their Bitcoins.
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
I think that it will not really happen.Bitcoin has already established  a great popularity not only to its users but also to the non users that knows it.The only way for the bitcoin to loose its popularity is to literally remove it from the peoples mind.Some kind of memory loss.Also it is not really possible because there are lots of people that have already depend their life in it.
Activity: 119
February 07, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

In fact YES, bitcoin is popular in the market the problem is the government who already banned the bitcoin in their country. Being the popularity of bitcoin, it affects in their economy, the one reason is the payment transaction that can be use in illegal transaction.

And based on what I read the cryptocurrency affects the bank, that cause of banning. Maybe this time some countries did not accept the bitcoin but I'm sure the price will increase again in the future because of the the reason of being volatile price and popular now that cause of profit.
you are right bitcoin is more popular than other coins. although many other coins can make me a billionaire but if for long term investment I prefer bitcoin and I think the bitcoin is superior.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 07, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
as far as i know i think bitcoin now is most famous because a lot of people are working on it because of the price, price dump but it will increase .i dont think bitcoin losses its popularity now, they only think only but they dont know behind those things and it more getting famous now.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
February 07, 2018, 07:52:36 AM
Bitcoin was popular, in fact the most popular cryptocurrency.The price of it is not stable, you are right,but it left a interest between the users.There always remain a suspense and hope between them.There remains a hope of the price being risen.It's not a fact..

I think,bitcoin's popularity hasn't decreased.,won't decrease.The people, who are saying that bitcoin is loosing it's popularity, actually,they have losted their trust on bitcoin...
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
I dont think so . In fact I feel that its becoming more popular that people nowadays are more curious about bitcoin.  Most if you earn something after joining.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
NO its not bitcoin is still the coin-base in this crypto currency world the popularity will not disappear the high popularity already huge with the people not only with that it is marked worldwide popularity in digital crypto currency  and beyond the downfall price bitcoin marked the king of all alts in crypto currency world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

In fact YES, bitcoin is popular in the market the problem is the government who already banned the bitcoin in their country. Being the popularity of bitcoin, it affects in their economy, the one reason is the payment transaction that can be use in illegal transaction.

And based on what I read the cryptocurrency affects the bank, that cause of banning. Maybe this time some countries did not accept the bitcoin but I'm sure the price will increase again in the future because of the the reason of being volatile price and popular now that cause of profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
bitcoin now under 8k again i bet its heading for 1k

I would never be so pessimistic. The value loss does not mean anything. Bitcoin is not losing its popularity — even the bad news create hype around it. More people start to be interested in Bitcoin, and it can even have a good effect.

Wake up ffs, its going to die, price will be less than a penny a coin if this KYC stupidity continues...
Activity: 110
February 07, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
We all know that bitcoin value is not stable, but i think the price will not falling down so bitcoin popularity will no loss anymore because many people are willing to invest on bitcoin, day by day there are many investors are coming thats why the bitcoin popularity is very large.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 07, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
bitcoin now under 8k again i bet its heading for 1k

I would never be so pessimistic. The value loss does not mean anything. Bitcoin is not losing its popularity — even the bad news create hype around it. More people start to be interested in Bitcoin, and it can even have a good effect.
Activity: 169
February 07, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
with bitcoin prices falling today and there are some countries that do not let this bitcoin go into the country in my opinion will not make this bitcoin name lost its popularity, I see dikedepannya later bitcoin will be growing better than now. because of this bitcoin that will make us more independent in the world of working independently.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 04:48:46 AM
It has been factual for many years that bitcoin don't have a stability value, but in a sense of loosing popularity I think it's impossible. In the first place majority of people used in accessing to social media which they normally encounter bitcoin in different form such in a way of advertising. Secondly bitcoin will always be the first cryptocurrency that comes in mind of every people who knows and has an idea about crypto. Lastly bitcoin is the basis of all coins in the marketplace.
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
All coin transactions are based on bitcoin.
Currently, it is still the king of the crypto market
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 04:41:56 AM
Nowadays, bitcoin is not stable in its value. It is always changing its rate. There are also other cryptocurriencies which are popular than Bitcoin. So you may now judge if bitcoin still in its popularity.

Bitcoin price were never became stable. It always fluctuates from time to time. And I don't think there are other cryptos which is more popular than bitcoin. For your information, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Just because bitcoin price keeps on decreasing, you can now say that it lessen its popularity. It makes it even more popular coz a lot of people keep talking about bitcoin price in the market. And it will become more popular when it starts to recover. Anyway, just my thoughts.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 04:37:29 AM
Many people say strange things when bitcoin prices go down, for example is bitcoin is dead, bitcoin has no future, loses of popularity and so on, I think this is common because decentralization is all things can happen in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: