Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 7. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:09:37 PM
Of course with the decline in bitcoin prices today is very influential on the popularity and confidence of people against bitcon. for that I hope that bitcoin can restore its popularity by showing the strength that bitcoin prices can again increase.
copper member
Activity: 616
April 12, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
Bitcoin is still king of the crypto currency in the crypto market. I don't think that bitcoin has lost its popularity. Bicoin is known almost all over the world.
It can be exchanged for other currencies, products as well as services. The decreasing in market value did not affect its popularity.

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
Bitcoin in any case will not lose popularity and I think that if he lost a little in price then there is nothing wrong with any loss of popularity
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.

Not really, bitcoin haven't lost its popularity. Be it positive or negative, bitcoin is still on the news. There are a lot of speculations about bitcoin and the uncertainty of it makes it really mysterious to newbies.
Activity: 172
April 12, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
Bitcoin is still one of the most famous crypto coins that are there, let's be honest here. If you ask people on the street about Bitcoin, they may have heard it, but if you ask about litecoins or ethereum or other coins most likely they do not even know what you are talking about. It can be seen from there that bitcoin is the most famous and I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity Smiley
April 12, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.

Not really, bitcoin haven't lost its popularity. Be it positive or negative, bitcoin is still on the news. There are a lot of speculations about bitcoin and the uncertainty of it makes it really mysterious to newbies.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
Bitcoin is getting more fame and becoming more popular.Price value is a bit down but it does not mean that Bitcoin is losing its popularity.Bitcoin may regain its old price value until the end of this year.
Activity: 121
April 12, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin can not lose its popularity, because bitcoin is so popular around the world. Even bitcoin is a positive thing to get the easy way, especially in my country, bitcoin is very valuable for those who are very easy to use, both in terms of investment and the most secure transactions to earn income
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Bitcoin is king of crypto so alt coin market depends on bitcoin.You can not buy any alt coin without bitcoin so bitcoin is a more popular coin on cryptocurrency.Day by day bitcoin is more popular and valuable coinbut now bitcoin  is down.Now some altcoin is more popular like as eth,waves. and they already create many coin on their platform

Believers really believe that it will rise high in the near future so the best thing to do now is to buy. And I believe that bitcoin does not lose its popularity because bitcoin today really gets more trends
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
April 12, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Maybe just for now that the value of bitcoin continue decreasing but that's not the reason to lose bitcoin in other coin because the first crypto coin is bitcoin. It will never happen that their are other coin that can compate bitcoin. The papularity of bitcoin is in the whole world and it will continue its papularity forever.
Activity: 173
April 12, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

No, the dropping of price in the market did not affect it's popularity but instead it keeps bitcoin more popular.The low in price encourage investor to invest and hopes to profit from a price increase.
Activity: 103
April 12, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
How can it lose popularity when everyone around it is talking about
it seems to me that he is gaining popularity with each passing day
Soon everyone will dream BTC  Wink
Activity: 316
April 12, 2018, 05:42:54 AM
Bitcoin today has the same popularity and even more popularity than its predecessor. The population of BitCoin is increasing day by day, which is lower than last year due to some bad news. I am not worried about the future of the crypto market.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 12, 2018, 05:27:39 AM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity due to the amount of investors in the market that keeps on trading daily and really loves the volatility of the market, as a trader i always look at the stable price of a coin i am currently interested and invest at the right time, i also promote altcoins which is helping other cryptocurrency to get popularity on social media.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 12, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
well yes, bitcoin is more popular than any other coins i know, because they cannot surpass it, bitcoin is the world most and first digital currency and bitcoin for me is not easily lose it's popularity even if it's price got low.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 12, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

Bitcoin has not lost its popularity, if anything, its still the most popular crypto available, most people are even more curious about BTC now than ever. its still continuing o grow and with it more people are attracted to it
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
I think bitcoin doesn’t lose its popularity, but it loses its acceptance to many people and establishment.  This day you can notice that some companies are banning or boycotting bitcoin because of some motivations. This is one of the factors why bitcoin’s cost is failing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 04:55:27 AM
indeed we all know a lot of coins that keep popping up but until now bitcoin still has the highest price and value among the coins that appear and the price is still a lot of investors who believe that profitable investment
Activity: 350
April 12, 2018, 04:39:48 AM
I believe that bitcoin is still the most popular currency and will remain it for a long time, it is the leading cryptocurrency, of course it should be noted that in recent months bitcoin is going through not the best time, but I am sure that this is only a matter of time.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 03:03:56 AM
I do not think because until now there are still many bitcoin loyal users and these minds who still have this mind just take the time to create stable bitcoin habits
Pages:
Jump to: