Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 8. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
Bitcoin is pioneer of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin loses its popularity what happen with other coin. And when news tell coin, that is bitcoin exactly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
Bitcoin has to a great extent lost its ubiquity because of the way that it didn't wipe out the weaknesses in time - gradualness of exchanges and high commission expenses for their lead. Along these lines, bitcoin turned out to be extremely hard to use with conventional installments, individuals started to change to utilizing other cryptographic forms of money that did not have such downsides. Therefore, the prominence of bitcoin has extremely fallen. As of late, the circumstance has enhanced much, in spite of the fact that it has not completely recuperated.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 02:54:07 AM
In my opinion bitcoin even more popular. Good news and bad news is the same as making bitcoin getting talked about by many people. It's just that now bitcoin bombarded with bad news that lowers the price. I think it's just the politics of the 'big guys' who actually want to buy bitcoins at a low price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
April 12, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
I think bitcoin still remains popular even though the price is down but I'm sure bitcoin will be high and many will be giving support for bitcoin in the future
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
Ones popularity occur it will never be gone. Bitcoin is part of the history, so the term "loses" doesn't suit to it, maybe the exact term is it will be more popular as years passes by. Bitcoin may go through ups and down of value but still it can recover.such a valuless question.bitcoins popularity is rising and bitcoin will rule the world.......!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 12, 2018, 02:11:17 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Bitcoin has largely lost its popularity due to the fact that it did not eliminate the shortcomings in time - slowness of transactions and high commission fees for their conduct. Because of this, bitcoin became very difficult to use with ordinary payments, people began to switch to using other crypto-currencies that did not have such drawbacks. As a result, the popularity of bitcoin has really fallen. Recently, the situation has improved much, although it has not fully recovered.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:12:40 AM
Bitcoin never loses its popularity because people are still  believing and investing on it .The decreased and the increased of the value of money is a part of a growing company let us also know how to recieved the positive and negative sides.

Yes never that happens, I don't believe bitcoin loses its popularity because wherever I go almost everybody knows bitcoin. And I know most of them invest bitcoin so it is very imopossible that it will lose it's popularity.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 10:07:28 PM
Bitcoin never loses its popularity because people are still  believing and investing on it .The decreased and the increased of the value of money is a part of a growing company let us also know how to recieved the positive and negative sides.
Activity: 117
April 11, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
bitcoin forums will never lose popularity, bitcoin forums are trusted and also promising bitcoin forums, bitcoin prices in this month  plummeted, hopefully bitcoin prices getting better.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 11, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because the investors in the market is continuously increasing and bitcoins price today is always being advertise on different social media's mostly on facebook that attracts more investors to join the industry of cryptocurrency by becoming a trader in the market.
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
I do not think Bitcoin is reducing its popularity because I can see that Bitcoin is still alive and trying to exist and even though the price has become very unstable, the price will reach higher prices.It will become more popular.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
Bitcoins will and can never lose it popularity. Most novicees and uninitiated introduction to cryptocurrencies starts from bitcoins, before they even learn about other coins. Yes it can lose it value in the market but not its popularity.
Activity: 274
April 11, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
From My  experience of Bitcoin investment I do not think that Bitcoin loses its popularity. yes sometime it's price decreases but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin loses its popularity. moreover day by day its popularity is increasing.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:18:09 AM
I think for the moment bitcoins haven't lost their popularity, because it remains a topic of discussion is interesting in all walks of life, even by the holder of the financial policy of the country. Crypto currency will still shake up the world.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
Bitcoin for me is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and the most popular one. Although its price now is low does not mean its popularity is fading. We need to continue trusting its real strength. Lets wait patiently for bitcoin to gain its power and it will be to the moon once again. There is no reason to doubt the capability of bitcoin we've seen it over and over how bitcoin regains after dips.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 11, 2018, 08:16:35 AM
I suppose, bitcoin is really losing its popularity. Nowadays in cryptoworld there are many other coins that exceed its functionality. Simply bitcoin is more famous due to its image, brand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
Bitcoin popularity grown more and more everyday because btc is the number one high price than the other cryptocurrency and for that reason the investors and the traders prefer to work by bitcoin so bitcoin impossible to lose his popularity
Activity: 269
April 11, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
Now a very volatile market. There are a lot of coins that can be shot the same way as in its time bitcoin. But bitcoin is still more popular, although the price goes down. But after the fall, there is always a take-off.
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin can recover or increase again its value at the right time and within this year.wait and see!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
April 11, 2018, 07:58:42 AM
Bitcoin remains the most widely used and popular crypto currency. Also bitcoin market paired with different altcoins is still leading the trading market volume daily. Maybe bitcoin will get replaced by another crypto in many years but this is unlikely to happen right now.
Pages:
Jump to: