Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 13. (Read 42161 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Definately it will become such currency! the question is just when?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes i agree with your opinion that bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and we have to hold this currency it is just like the price bond through this we can save our money in the form of crypto currency and we can do a lot of transaction with this but it is true that the bitcoin is more than every currency of the world. and if we wan to sell then this currency can be sold in the exchanges easily with a minor commission.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

No its not the strongest currency for it has definite value, it is very vulnerable just like stockes. Though yes the exchage of BTC versus our local currency is a huge amount still you cant say that it is the strongest. Maybe in the future it will be for it can be a mean of trading items but for now it is not.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I think that when the maximum emission is reached, the rate of the Crypto currency will begin to change about the same as real currencies - to move up and down under the influence of various factors. Therefore, do not make hasty conclusions that bitcoin is the most expensive currency.
If converted with currency at this time of course bitcoin is the most expensive currency, 1 btc = $ 8400 or 8000 EURO, and for now can be said as the most expensive currency, but can not be said strongest because marketcap is still small.
Indeed in the price of btc is still the highest but the volume also in my opinion is big we live to see from what side. because until now btc is still a pros cons of currency
Pros cons will always be there because bitcoin is decentralized so it makes everyone even the government can not control, only people who have controlling majority, if it is said as the strongest currency then I do not agree because bitcoin users are not more than 1% of the total world population .
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think that when the maximum emission is reached, the rate of the Crypto currency will begin to change about the same as real currencies - to move up and down under the influence of various factors. Therefore, do not make hasty conclusions that bitcoin is the most expensive currency.
If converted with currency at this time of course bitcoin is the most expensive currency, 1 btc = $ 8400 or 8000 EURO, and for now can be said as the most expensive currency, but can not be said strongest because marketcap is still small.
Indeed in the price of btc is still the highest but the volume also in my opinion is big we live to see from what side. because until now btc is still a pros cons of currency
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
Yes bitcoin is the most value coins now. But I can see as the time we are now some coins we come and take over the bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 270
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
I have not thought that. Because there are some countries that have not made the bitcoin legal. So, bitcoin is just the strongest currency in some countries. With great value, making bitcoin more popular.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104

I think yes even the price not stable and change everyday I think bitcoin is strongest coin. The good thing in bitcoin is you use it anywhere when you to shopping theres a store accept payment in bitcoin that's why I love bitcoin because we can use it as a payment.
Activity: 420

.            Yes, as being a digital currency ,I agree as the strongest  in the world, big companies using it, makes transactions easily for both parties with no restrictions . Using it as an new way of payments, through advertisements, buying and selling goods or even in exchange traders  and  mostly in blockchain technology  threres no doubt about it. These  features that bitcoin has will not be compared to such traditional currency in the world. It is the most expensive coin, a treasure that modern technology contributes to everyone.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

The point about this to my own view is that you didn't classify bitcoin as a cryptos currency rather you categorized it with fiat. I like to say that both belong to different class of money and stand differently in the financial world. So, we can't say bitcoin is strongest. It has good value no doubt.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I guess bitcoin is not the strogest currency in the world yet andi think its still euro dollars is the strongest.but bitcoin has big potential in the future.no one knows who will be the stronger next 2030..
Do you think Bitcoin still exist until 2030?
I think until that time, Bitcoin won't have enough capaty to support all users of the world.
We need to use other cryptocurrencies - altcoin - to replace Bitcoin.
Just currently, Bitcoin is an old useless system for payment!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I guess bitcoin is not the strogest currency in the world yet andi think its still euro dollars is the strongest.but bitcoin has big potential in the future.no one knows who will be the stronger next 2030..
Activity: 304
If its about currency, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world now, because of its popularity right now, bitcoin is one of the most expensive currency. We all know that bitcoin price now going down but it's not the point here, no one can surpass bitcoin to its popularity, when it comes to value? I dont think so, no one can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I am sure that Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the world right now. And there is no doubts, Bitcoin is the most expensive currency compared to USA dollar. But for now I can`t say it is the strongest one. I think Bitcoin is very unstable and unpredictable. If it`s price rate will be sustainable, than it will have all chances to become the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
for know. i can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the whole world but i cant say that it would be the last cause Etherium has taking advantage to bitcoin cause we all know that etherium has a high potential and ability to creates higher value in the future. i want to invest in etherium cause i know it will gives me a better future at the end.
We would like to think that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are huge, and I think they will be, but so far we need to understand theay are still in a growth phase. When compared to USD or EUR, BTC is still very very small, other cryptos are obviously even smaller. But if you look at the rate of growth, cryptos are doubling every year or 2 whereas fiat is not, suggesting that BTC and other cryptos will burst out into the open
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
For me yes because its price is just &1000 before and its proce for now is $100000 Bitcoin price is the biggest price in cryptocurrency
If we look at all the currencies from their worth point of view, then bitcoin is no doubt the strongest currency in the world as the market value of bitcoin is much more than any other currency and that there is no other currency having this much of worth as is of bitcoin. However, still bitcoin is not declared as a legal currency and this is something which is really playing a negative role.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256

I didn't believe that Bitcoin is so small. Actually, Bitcoin is one of the strongest currency in the world and the trusted by many and the one of the successful cryptocurrency inside cyber world. Compared to your currency, (USD) well, Imagine that 1 Bitcoin is equals to 12,000 USD and this is so nice. If i'm the one who will receive a 1 BTC, Well, i want this is increase. Bitcoin is stronger currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
bitcoin is not in the phase  of currencies right now, so it is hard to say that bitcoin is strong currencies. but in the term of asset, bitcoin is stronger these days.
Pages:
Jump to: