Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 12. (Read 42159 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bitcoin has great potential. It is one of the most valuable currencies.

If bitcoin can be used to buy things that are necessary for everyday use, it will be a universal currency, but it will be a long way off.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I believe it is, it's the one that currently has the biggest price in the market. It may not fully be
accepted as the strongest because of the fluctuations and impact it has been experiencing
in recent weeks and months, but certainly the most popular and influential. I think it's a very
sought after currency by far, and with a record price that it reached last year it may very well
be the dominating cryptocurrency to date. It's a promising digital currency and people are
always keeping a close look and interest in it. It's also one of the most lucrative asset and
investment out there, it seems that bitcoin still has more room and time to evenly grow more
and progress immensely.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Maybe someday bitcoin will become one of the strongest currency in the world. because bitcoin has huge potential, as well as bitcoin price is unstable and also unpredictable. 
Activity: 64
It is one of the costliest currency in the world. Now you must be wondering what Bitcoin is? Is it just a coin? Which country deals in Bitcoin? Not many people know about this currency because it is different as compared to the currencies people are used to. which is the highest currency conversion rate in the world. The currency symbol for Bitcoin will be BTC. The supply of this currency is limited to 21 million bitcoins, and this limitation can’t be changed, ever. The best part of this currency is that it can’t be inflated or counterfeited. Therefore, it is considered as the best currency to invest. This can be used to send any amount of money, with anyone and in any part of the country. The payments made through Bitcoin aren’t impossible to block and the “wallet” can never be frozen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Bitcoin seems as the strongest currency with an outstanding exchange rate of $10k+ per coin but in reality, it's NOT because of the issue in its legalization. But as soon as bitcoin got legalized and become accepted worldwide then there's no doubt that it will surely lead the chart looking down to other currencies that once became an alpha in the market such as USD, GBP and EUR. Grin

Let's continue supporting btc and encourage the new ones to do the same way in order to increase the demand forcing the world to finalyy accept this.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency while US$ is the most strongest and most circulated currency of the whole word. Some countries bitcoin is not yet legalized that's why bitcoin is at below at the top rankings of currency. US$ is universal we can use it anywhere we can spend it everywhere that's what makes US$ the most circulated currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is not handled by a government that's the good thing of it we are so much free at bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will last forever and rise above as strong as US$.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I don't think so. For me, bitcoin still has many downsides that is easily used by their competitors on bringing it down. This downsides are also one of the reason why bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide wherein the credibility of it on bringing good service to people is still not confidently sure. Amidst all of that we should all keep on supporting it no matter what happens.
We can't say it right now but when we compared it to the current society or governments way of managing bitcoins is definitely free of use and it has a lot of good side than you are saying of downsides if we get the whole the advantages is way more great.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I don't think so. For me, bitcoin still has many downsides that is easily used by their competitors on bringing it down. This downsides are also one of the reason why bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide wherein the credibility of it on bringing good service to people is still not confidently sure. Amidst all of that we should all keep on supporting it no matter what happens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Although bitcoin is the best currency but still not the strongest in all over the world. i think in current time USD is one of the most popular and strongest currency of the world, but if we example we can come to the conclusion that the popularity of bitcoin is continuously increasing and hope that very soon bitcoin will be the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

No. I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. I think dollar is the strongest currency in the world because firstly, dollar is way Loren popular than bitcoin and dollar has way more users than bitcoin have around the world. Secondly, dollar is a stable form of currency whereas bitcoin is not a stable form of currency because of which its price fluctuate a lot. Then dollar is regulated by government whereas bitcoin is not regulated by any government.
Activity: 154
It's the most expencive currency in the world nowadays but it's also volatile that making bitcoin weak. US Dollar is the strongest currency in the world now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
i don't know if actually is but i think bitcoin have huge potential !
Activity: 644

Not totally strongest currency because now the value of bitcoin is so low, so their are more people adjust because of the price of bitcoin.  But I know in next month it became higher. 
Expensive and strong sense of course different, if we say is the strongest of course not true because the volatile is still very high and seen that bitcoin too easy to control. I expect the bitcoin marketcap to soon reach $ 10 trillion so that up and down bitcoin will never be more than 5% per day.
Wow! I think you 10 trillion dollars is a high target for Bitcoin in the future. Because you have to remember total market cap of cryptocurrency still below $ 1 trillion. I just hope in this year, market cap of cryptocurrency  can reach to $ 1 trillion.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is now the sixth most circulated currency in the world, behind five super powers, and outranking the Pound, the Ruble, and the Won, according to the Bank for International Settlements. The figure is based on a value of Bitcoin at nearly $8500 each, meaning that the total value of all Bitcoins in circulation is $160 bln.

While the number is substantial, should Bitcoin rise to $15,000, it will overtake the next highest circulating currency, the Rupee. The other four currencies outranking Bitcoin are the Yen, Yuan, Euro, and Dollar, all of which have dramatically greater levels of currency in circulation (the Dollar, for example, stands at $1.4 tln).
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
Actually I dont know if we can call it really a currency.
It worth money we trade with it but it isn't an official currency because its so volatile.
So it's not very stable and we cannot really use it to save money. Bitcoin maybe isn't the strongest currency,
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
No no no. We cannot call bitcoin as a currency. Currency are dollars, peso, rupees, won, etc. These are imposed by governments. Bitcoins are mere speculations and could not yet be counted as currency. 
Activity: 896
We can not say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because of a few negative issues then the price will drop drastically, bitcoin is said to be the strongest currency if marketcap has exceeded the dollar so that all international transactions use bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251

Not totally strongest currency because now the value of bitcoin is so low, so their are more people adjust because of the price of bitcoin.  But I know in next month it became higher. 
Expensive and strong sense of course different, if we say is the strongest of course not true because the volatile is still very high and seen that bitcoin too easy to control. I expect the bitcoin marketcap to soon reach $ 10 trillion so that up and down bitcoin will never be more than 5% per day.
Activity: 77

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I think it is now the strongest currency in the world,
But I guess there are some of us who would doubt it because if the internet ever shuts down then bitcoin would be useless.
If there would be a war then bitcoin would be useless we would go back into using gold as a payment.
Pages:
Jump to: