Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 10. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I believe In bitcoin and Think it is very cheep at the moment. But bitcoin Is not the strongest currency ATM because it is brand new and has huge fluctuation. Alot of people don't have faith in bitcoin and this can cause panic sell's. Bitcoin has a future of becoming the strongest currency in the world but has not hit this as yet. It needs to be more available and easier to trade for goods and services to become strong.    
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
While price is changing everytime and people have no idea what to do with bitcoin in regular life , bitcoin will not become strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcoin holds the highest value of currency for now.
So wecan consider it as the strongest currency.
The use of bitcoin is expanding giving opportunities for everyone. But many other cryptocurrency are occuring offering new feature fot the blockchain technology.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin a currency used in the world's most free financial system, turned out to be the most appreciated currency of the year,
I believe in bitcoin and think it's very cheerful at the moment,
Bitcoin has the future of being the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 168
I do not think it's strong, not yet.
just expensive.
To be able to talk about being strong,
it does not have to fluctuate quickly.
I think there is still a problem of trust.
but I believe one day it will be very strong.
Activity: 103
We can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world if the majority of people in the world use bitcoin, but the fact is that few people use bitcoin and according to the latest data no more than 3% people know bitcoin and certainly bitcoin users less than 3% , because it knows not necessarily use.
true, I also agree with you, the lack of bitcoin users can not make bitcoin as the strongest eye in the world, still the strongest banknotes {dollars}
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
We can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world if the majority of people in the world use bitcoin, but the fact is that few people use bitcoin and according to the latest data no more than 3% people know bitcoin and certainly bitcoin users less than 3% , because it knows not necessarily use.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
It is too unstable. It cannot be compared to the paper currency. Bitcoin is decentralized and as a result, it is too volatile. It may have the best technology, the highest price but its value and stability cannot be compared to the fiat currency.
And with what you say, I can assert that bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, more precisely, we say it is the currency but it is at a certain angle, in fact, it is a place to invest money, people do not consider it as a currency. Value is unstable, too complex in transaction, not common and not acceptable by the government, too many problems make bitcoin impossible to become official currency, now or in the future, the results will be the same, bitcoin not be born to become the strongest currency, it lacks too many conditions
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
For me it is just matter of time when bitcoin will be the strongest, nowadays it is just trying to reach that but we are lucky ones cause our world has chance to get to that position.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
At the present time, I think btc is not the strongest currency in the world. No one can confirm the value of btc is how much

Everyone is still doubting bitcoin can be used en masse, this is what makes many countries banned bitcoin because they think that without bitcoin then all is not a problem.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

At the present time, I think btc is not the strongest currency in the world. No one can confirm the value of btc is how much
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Yes, bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world. Why? Because bitcoin makes the people to become rich and powerful. Bitcoin is a well-known crytocurrency worldwide. This is a great investment because the prices are too high.  It first met people so it was strong and good job.
I do not think, to be able to say the strongest currency marketcap should be more than $ 100 trillion, but currently only $ 190 billion, this has a major impact on the price easily controlled those who have big money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
It's hard to really draw into picture the meaning of the word strong currency. Bitcoin is the most sought digital currency. It is strong as it could go up but is also a bit volatile that it could go down easily. If by defining strong you mean stabilty then it is not bitcoin perhaps this could be represented by real money like dollar.
Activity: 85
Yes, bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world. Why? Because bitcoin makes the people to become rich and powerful. Bitcoin is a well-known crytocurrency worldwide. This is a great investment because the prices are too high.  It first met people so it was strong and good job.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Btc is now the strongest currency in this world.Because Btc is giving many benefits as well as its price increases.To be strong in the currency,Btc need to go ahead with technology because hackers are still trying to hack and security must be strengthened because many people are involved in it.Btc prices are volatile so everyone's confidence is rising.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
As of now, I think it is not the strongest currency because of its variable price. But it is one of the best to use for paying bills, transferring money and other related transactions involving Bitcoin and in fairness, it is very popular and well known cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11

It is 2018 ! And now is a very good time for bitcoin. After all those years, we have seen many improvements and many developments of bitcoin. After five years, can we say that bitcoin is the strongest currency now? For me, no. Bitcoin is not yet the most powerful currency. But we can say that is is the most powerful, most influencial, and most accepted cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
It is too unstable. It cannot be compared to the paper currency. Bitcoin is decentralized and as a result, it is too volatile. It may have the best technology, the highest price but its value and stability cannot be compared to the fiat currency.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Although bitcoin prices are very high but this bitcoin is just a digital currency that is not recognized by the government and can not be called bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because of advice and other strong currencies such as dollar, pound sterling and euro, third eye this money is still very strong as the strongest currency today.
It will be an exaggeration to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency when we know that people still thinks that fiat money are better than cryptocurrencies. Yes, we should also think about fiats when we talk about currencies because it is more realistic to many peoole but if we are going to talk about digital currency, then there is no doubt that bitcoin is the strongest and the number one. The market price may be playful but many people continue to believe that it will be bigger in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
No, btc is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world, but in my opinion the level at which it grows is the fastest, so maybe in the future it can be the best currency?
Pages:
Jump to: