Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 16. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I really think that bitcoin is the strongest currency today because it even surpassed any currency and even gold. It already cost more than $13000 and it will keep growing because the market demand is growing as days pass by. More people are investing bitcoin because bitcoin has high potential and it is really profitable.
Activity: 318
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, but it has a high value. Because bitcoins are high risk, bitcoin will not be the strongest.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I don’t it is just yet, Fiat is still king due to bitcoin volatility.  I think at some point in the near future, bitcoin will be, so long as governments, corporations and businesses start to soften their stance against cryptos.  I think it’s only a matter of time before some big countries or multi national corporations start to adopt bitcoin and that would be a turning/major point for the future of bitcoin.  I think it’s proving difficult now because banking sector lobbyists are putting shifts to resist bitcoin but they won’t succeed. 
Activity: 120
Currently bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because nothing else can compete with bitcoin prices, but unstable bitcoin prices, will not guarantee bitcoin to be the strongest currency forever.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I believe bitcoin to be the world's best currency, but now many people have no confidence in bitcoin and this can cause panic selling bitcoin. if you are convinced of bitcoin then you will become someone who has a good future, bitcoin has the future of being the strongest currency in the world but not yet achieved it, just look 5-10 years to come bitcoin will become as the world's currency. and we need to trade the bitcoin in order for the market to become strong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
No, because it still need general trust and acceptance; when the well known problems will be solved, probably it will become the strongest currency.

It is been here for a couple of years now and I think it don't need any general trust or acceptance but improvement and development. A lot of people are now wanting to hold and use bitcoin, and I think the current bitcoin can't hold that large amount of users. The cheap fee now is just a history, it is now so expensive which I think drove people away from it. Bitcoin now is staying at $13K and I think it will be staying there for a long moment of time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
One of the strongest but it is not the only one as I consider Ethereum is one of the top crypto currencies in the world.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
No, because it still need general trust and acceptance; when the well known problems will be solved, probably it will become the strongest currency.
Activity: 252
Think it will be in some years from now. It first need to be fully approved in the most countries. Russia will play a major role in this as they look to be the first big country making it fully legal and adopting it, the Western world does not want to compete with Russia so they will find a way to regulate it so they can benefit from it, because that is all countries want, they do not care about the people who investing or trading in it (like they mentioned), they just want to benefit from it like with the oil and tobacco industry. When there is certaintity that cryptos will remain solid, Bitcoin will become the most valuable currency in the world = The digital gold! We need to thank Russia later, just glad the Russians are there Cheesy Ironiclly Russia showing Western world how the free market should work!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Any currency that doubles and then gets halved in value over a couple of weeks cannot be called strong. To me, a strong currency is not volatile like bitcoin is today. That may very well change in the future, though.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Yes I think so, because it's the first crypto currency in history. I just wish the price will increase enormous and stay there and never come down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
What do you mean by strong? At the moment is the most valuable currencies, BUt i think the swiss frank is much stronger. More institutes are accepting swiss franc then bitcoin. So Bitcoin has do to a lot of work to be the stronget currencie. The value is very high, but it need more acceptance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Bitcoin isn't even a currency at this point so obviously it is not the strongest currency that is present. I wish one day however it can become the strongest currency one that doesn't put inflation on its citizens.
Activity: 186
The strength of a currency lies not only in the price but in general acceptance and in the trust people put in it.
Out of smart investors, public acceptance and trust of bitcoin is still too low to say that bitcoin is really strong.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
Definitely yes. This is the number one in the market. Many were in the trading cycle nowadays because of bitcoin. It is worldwide and many had been informed about it's benefits, currency, uses, and the things that one can do through the bitcoin. It is now very well known due to these reasons that were stated. This is the strongest currency becauseany use it nowadays and many need it each day.
It's value gets higher each day so this is a proof that this is not just a strong currency but the strongest currency in the world nowadays.
Of course, if you take into account the price on Bitcoin, then for the time being, Bitcoin really is the largest crypto currency in the world. But I did not compare the currency with the real currency. They occupy different positions in the financial world and therefore their value is incompatible.
Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency in the market.Bitcoin is on the top of the list of cryptocurrencies.It has captured the market.More and more now want to join bitcoin seeing the popularity and the profit returns it gives.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money and that too in a very less period of time.It can also give competition to fiat currency not now but maybe in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
A currency is strong when everyone trust it, non when the price is high.
Too many people still believe that bitcoin is a bubble. to define it the strongest currency.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
The price of a currency is not so related to his strength, as price is just a conventional number.
Bitcoin has now a high price, but is so unstable that has no value in normal market.
Activity: 602
Definitely yes. This is the number one in the market. Many were in the trading cycle nowadays because of bitcoin. It is worldwide and many had been informed about it's benefits, currency, uses, and the things that one can do through the bitcoin. It is now very well known due to these reasons that were stated. This is the strongest currency becauseany use it nowadays and many need it each day.
It's value gets higher each day so this is a proof that this is not just a strong currency but the strongest currency in the world nowadays.
Of course, if you take into account the price on Bitcoin, then for the time being, Bitcoin really is the largest crypto currency in the world. But I did not compare the currency with the real currency. They occupy different positions in the financial world and therefore their value is incompatible.
Activity: 525

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not a strong currency, because bitcoin has a high risk, but bitcoin becomes the highest value currency.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

Well i guess so, bitcoin now is the strongest currency all over the world because it has so many using bitcoin and its so popular and famous crypto currency ever, well bitcoin can change your life too and change the world digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: