Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 14. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.

I agree. Actually I do not take Bitcoin as a currency yet since some are still against of it. But yes indeed, Bitcoin is one of the most valuable asset we have right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

in the field of currency crypto or digital currency bitcoin is currently the best and reliable currency to invest or transact, bitcoin into the strongest currency because the value or price can not be influenced by government policies of any country
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope because it is not yet legalize in our country because some of the government officials are not convince of what bitcoin ca do. They doubt it and they tell people that it can be a scam that is not true because they are afraid if people are changing from paper currency to digital currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
To answer the question, bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world rather the most expensive one. It is just only a digital currency then I can say it is stongest among all crypto currencies. US dollars is the leading and gold is the best asset.
not its not maybe the most volatile and unstable currency if you can see its value varies day by day
Activity: 266
I agree bitcoin is yet not that ordinary currency as we expect it to be. We still have a lot of problems exchanging cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
By value yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as its worth thousands of dollars. Yet I dont know if we can call it really a currency. It worth money we trade with itbbut it isn't an official currency because its so volatile. So   It's not very stable and we cannot really use it to save money. Bitcoin maybe isn't the strongest currency but ratger the most expensive one.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
I don't think that bitcoin the strongest currency. It definitely has a very good prospect to be one of the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Now, bitcoin is not the strongest currency, I think dollar is still the strongest cause bitcoin is a digital currency not real currency but if many countries allowed bitcoin maybe its can be the strongest.
Well here I am not agreeing with you because value of dollar is less than a bitcoin. Dollar is an official currency but people use to love bitcoin for making huge investments and to secure future so I think nothing can beat bitcoin today. Having bitcoin is guarantee of bright future but having a lot of money will remain the same it will not grow. Now almost all restaurants in my country are accepting bitcoin for online payment for food and a lot of markets for shopping so bitcoin are gradually taking huge place among all currencies.
Activity: 249
For sure it is currency with the biggest fee,slowest,and most unstable,in fact it is not much a currency i see btc rather like a commodity ,virtual goods but not currency,i can buy almost nothing with btc
I even not using btc to transfer fo exchange to fiat.It is just for trading

He's asking for the currencies in general, then we can't say bitcoin is the strongest one because there are dollar, euro, chinese yuan, jpy and more currencies stronger than bitcoin.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
For sure it is currency with the biggest fee,slowest,and most unstable,in fact it is not much a currency i see btc rather like a commodity ,virtual goods but not currency,i can buy almost nothing with btc
I even not using btc to transfer fo exchange to fiat.It is just for trading
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
no it is not the strongest currency in the world. The strongest is still USD because of the industry behind and powerful and mighty army. Americans will never allow usd to suffer and drop its market value (I suppose they are ready to start wwIII to avoid such scenario).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Bitcoin can not be the strongest currency in the world because of its low stability and bitcoin. If bitcoin becomes the strongest currency then this is a very muddy thing and we have to accept it.
In terms of virtual currency then bitcoin has already became the strong one, and we are thankful by satoshi for his vision and effort in developing this kind of innovation in the world, but when it comes currency this cannot be the strong one since it is not a paper one, but we are still open for the possibility for adaptation of this kind of opportunity.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
Bitcoin can not be the strongest currency in the world because of its low stability and bitcoin. If bitcoin becomes the strongest currency then this is a very muddy thing and we have to accept it.
Activity: 420
Now, bitcoin is not the strongest currency, I think dollar is still the strongest cause bitcoin is a digital currency not real currency but if many countries allowed bitcoin maybe its can be the strongest.
In despite of this days bitcoins still not the strongest currency. I only see it when it comes to digital currency but not in all aspects because dollars still circulates along the web unlike digital or bitcoins still not known for the people needs much and much mass adoption to be that position.
I think bitcoin will be strongest currency in future but now its price up and down that's why some people fear from investment and they thought bitcoin is not a strongest currency, but when bitcoin price going to high it will very beneficial for everyone and also bitcoin will strongest currency in world wide.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Despite of being controversial cryptocurrency, yes, bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency on our present time , why? Bitcoin can use as mean of exchange and transactions though its like the other crypto but not all of coins can be used for that. Bitcoin is well known for that kind of matters unlike other cryptocurrency. It is the strongest crypto that is why government are trying to put regulations on it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
In despite of this days bitcoins still not the strongest currency. I only see it when it comes to digital currency but not in all aspects because dollars still circulates along the web unlike digital or bitcoins still not known for the people needs much and much mass adoption to be that position.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
We can not say that yet. The future is definitely in BlockHain. He'il be on top of all his money. The features match it
Activity: 406
Bitcoin is the strongest currency online but not in the world. Because bitcoin cannot use offline. I think the strongest currency in the world is USD.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As currency I think btc would be in third or fourth, would put some like the euro, dollar and pound in front of it. The pound is mainly because it is a currency that has a great market value and is recognized by everyone without exception.
Pages:
Jump to: