Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 2. (Read 42156 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I wish I could return to 2013, when I see this post from you and I will buy Bitcoin. With the Bitcoin price of 2013 I think I will buy a lot of Bitcoin.

It shows how strong bitcoin is, bitcoin is increasing more and more in price, it see getting high because more people are buying bitcoin to get fast and safe income, in 2013 price of bitcoin was very low and people are regret for not buying at that time but if they will lose the chance to buy right now maybe they will cry after couple of years for this amazing price. As much potential bitcoin has someday we will see bitcoin the alternative currency of fiat money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If you want to be rich with crypto, you need to have your own tactic to invest on it, you need to read about it a lot, I prefer holding for a long time - profit from it can be really nice.
in fact, today there is no other way out, rather than keep all the Crypto currency in their wallets. The fact is that the total drop in the market, reduces more than 50% of the price value. I think that only long-term storage can lead to a good time of profit.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
If you want to be rich with crypto, you need to have your own tactic to invest on it, you need to read about it a lot, I prefer holding for a long time - profit from it can be really nice.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think it's not the strongest currency in the world, but cryptocurrency - of course! A lot of people are interested in bitcoin and what's the most important - the price is the highest of all coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I think gold, but bitcoin is the future currency, It has a big potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy

There are different types of country in the world and not everyone is positively being affected by cryptocurrency, some country can be destroyed by bitcoins because banks will lose some of their own investors and that's the reason why the price of bitcoins is decreasing sometimes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I am still not sure whether it is the strongest currency in the world but it is indeed the best technology in terms of how assets are to be managed and the amount of freedom one must have with his own money and for these primary things I give Bitcoin the nod as the best solution to save our assets.

BTC is not legalized as currency in all countries of the world, except Japan. It is strong and powerful, it has huge potential, but still it's not a legal currency, it's cryptocurrency. Gold is the strongest.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11

I wish I could return to 2013, when I see this post from you and I will buy Bitcoin. With the Bitcoin price of 2013 I think I will buy a lot of Bitcoin.
Activity: 72

We see that Bitcoin is currently the strongest currency in the world right now. It can be said that many people want to get the most from virtual coins but they are afraid that these currencies are risky. So they are always scared, to the present Bitcoin is the most reliable currency in the market and the future as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

When we look at the market bitcoin was in the number one chart so bitcoin it the strongest currency in the whole world.
But maybe some other coins will surpass bitcoin if they have enough value to surpass on it.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
Yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, among the other currency it is so powerful because this is the best technology that is very trusted worldwide and many people used it to earn so it is more popular now. So it will become more powerful in a right time.
Activity: 99
I am still not sure whether it is the strongest currency in the world but it is indeed the best technology in terms of how assets are to be managed and the amount of freedom one must have with his own money and for these primary things I give Bitcoin the nod as the best solution to save our assets.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
In despite of this days bitcoins still not the strongest currency. I only see it when it comes to digital currency but not in all aspects because dollars still circulates along the web unlike digital or bitcoins still not known for the people needs much and much mass adoption to be that position.
The worth of bitcoin is not only far more than that of dollar but it is also far more than rest of the regular currencies which are there in the present world. There is no other currency which can compete with bitcoin in term of market value. However, bitcoin needs to get legalized first. Only then it can make some good competition with the rest of currencies and can become the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world  even now the price is 6701 USD. Just imagine  the price of bitcoin last year this time it was USD1000 or below. At present the market trend is bearish mean time the market is expecting that the trend may change at any time to bullish. So there is not any other currency matching with bitcoin in the price value.Its present market capital is 114 billion USD and its daily trading volume also very high and so bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin is a powerful currency. Because Bitcoin is high. Bitcoin's price is higher than other currencies. If the price of Bitcoin increases, it also surpasses the price of gold. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages, which are comparatively more than all the currencies. Bitcoin users are increasing day by day for its advantages.

The price of the bitcoin is making bitcoin very high and it will rise more and more. Bitcoin is the strongest and the powerful currency, there is nothing more profitable and stronger than bitcoin, bitcoin is better, safer and bitcoin maintain huge amount of transaction every day, bitcoin has very high price, as bitcoin was the first crypto currency to be created which makes the price of bitcoin very high and makes it the king of all other currency.
Today, I see again a post like this, you do not know anything about Bitcoin, about the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. I agree with you Bitcoin has many transactions every day, maybe, it is more than other altcoins, but it does not mean the system of Bitcoin is faster than the altcoin system. How much time you wait to get 6 confirmation to be sure your transaction safe? Fastest time you can get 6 confirms is more than one hour. With this time, through Ethereum, Ripple, you can create unlimit transaction to get confirm within a short time.
Activity: 406
By its volatile and not stable price I think bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world right now. Strongest coin have many factors to consider and not only by the price range, so even though bitcoin is the most expensive coin in the virtual world it can't replace what does paper money gives to the people. Bitcoin is just starting its journey to help people by means of financial aspects, so it will need time and lot of hard work in order to reach what paper money right now. The best thing to do to help bitcoin to be more popular is to continue supporting it.
Activity: 280

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world  even now the price is 6701 USD. Just imagine  the price of bitcoin last year this time it was USD1000 or below. At present the market trend is bearish mean time the market is expecting that the trend may change at any time to bullish. So there is not any other currency matching with bitcoin in the price value.Its present market capital is 114 billion USD and its daily trading volume also very high and so bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin is a powerful currency. Because Bitcoin is high. Bitcoin's price is higher than other currencies. If the price of Bitcoin increases, it also surpasses the price of gold. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages, which are comparatively more than all the currencies. Bitcoin users are increasing day by day for its advantages.

The price of the bitcoin is making bitcoin very high and it will rise more and more. Bitcoin is the strongest and the powerful currency, there is nothing more profitable and stronger than bitcoin, bitcoin is better, safer and bitcoin maintain huge amount of transaction every day, bitcoin has very high price, as bitcoin was the first crypto currency to be created which makes the price of bitcoin very high and makes it the king of all other currency.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I don't think that it is the strongest currency right now,
We couldn't really say it because it isn't really that strong it cod drop down any time when the demand for it drops down.
Activity: 378
We can not say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because of a few negative issues then the price will drop drastically, bitcoin is said to be the strongest currency if marketcap has exceeded the dollar so that all international transactions use bitcoin.
Activity: 322
NO! Bitcoin is not as strongest currency in world but I may that it's more helpful to those people who work here and change their life of it. I think bitcoin is more strongest in that way like me it change my life a lot of way than a regular currency that do we have in our country.
Activity: 420

I think theybcannot be compared into the regular money and that is fiat to be exact because they are way too different currencies i want to say that they are the most or the strongest cryptocurrency in the whole world because digital money and regular money cannot be conpared because the other is volatile and the other is not so the other become an investment while the other is not so that cannot be measured because they are both use differently.
Pages:
Jump to: