Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 5. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Probably not. Bitcoin is expensive but it not means strongest. At my opinion  the most strongest currency should be stable, expensive, necessary eveywhere , accepteble everywhere.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
The strongest size is certainly the dominant factor of the market and users, we all know that currently bitcoin users are not more than 1% while the strongest currency users like the dollar is more than 50% and the dollar is the strongest currency because it dominates marketcap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world now. But there is a possibility it could happen we just don't know when will it be happen. It has a big capacity, and potentiality to be happen but I think not in this generation.
Activity: 30
Bitcoin is the strongest currency among cryptocurrencies. But bitcoin is weaker than fiat currencies, as fiat currencies do not lose 50% per year.
Activity: 80
No still not there are still many currency there that has so many supporters and many people know it too. we the traders may be include bitcoins as one of the most powerful currency but we can't say that it is the most powerful one. in the near future we can see that.

For me if im not wrong maybe bitcoin is the strongest crypto in a world. co'z of many supporters  and investors we have in bitcoin. and maybe soon if  bitcoin are being known in the whole of the world maybe we are the strongest in the crypto currencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
No still not there are still many currency there that has so many supporters and many people know it too. we the traders may be include bitcoins as one of the most powerful currency but we can't say that it is the most powerful one. in the near future we can see that.
Activity: 16
No its not because it is not as popular to other people, but there will be a possibility in the future that it would be the strongest currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Although bitcoin is the best currency but still not the strongest in all over the world. i think in current time USD is one of the most popular and strongest currency of the world, but if we example we can come to the conclusion that the popularity of bitcoin is continuously increasing and hope that very soon bitcoin will be the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no evidence and strong sign that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, this is because until now no official state using bitcoin and bitcoin is still the second money from all countries that have legalized bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin is a second money that we can use in any store who accept bitcoin as payment. Hopefully bitcoin will be legalized to many country so we can easily pay  what we want through bitcoin.
Activity: 307

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

For me, I think bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world because until now it is not legalize in the world. And the value of bitcoin now is lower than before but if you think the value of it since the beginning of the bitcoin was very high, from $1 to almost $6,000. If bitcoin will become legalized in the world, we can say that it is the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 210
At this point in time since many people are still sceptic and no knowledge about it then it is not yet the strongest though it is the head of crypto currency but it doesn't remove the fact that when you talk about currency it involves money matters ,things that are most valuable than the other pertaining to how much it cost or its value and remember world has plenty of different countries with different currencies.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
There is no evidence and strong sign that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, this is because until now no official state using bitcoin and bitcoin is still the second money from all countries that have legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is considered to be the most powerful currency in the world because it now attracts a lot of investors and is the coolest currency and is also being studied by the nations to be able to make it trading as paper money, and it will be the coin that has the strongest development
Activity: 9
In reality bitcoin is presently the foremost grounded money on the world associated this is  on the grounds that the rationale is that bitcoin has get a high price as distinction with totally different financial standards and what is more the speed of bitcoin is increasing to an ever increasing extent and no-one can overcome rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is probably strong currency but i'm not sure that price means everything in this case. Ethereum looking much more promsing in this case to be honest
Activity: 350
as of now i think yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. simply because bitcoin is dominating almost all the crypto currency one time bitcoin is the highest then just now some of crypto is chasing the bitcoin price.just simple like that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.bitcoin reach the 1 million price last 2017 last year that is the record of bitcoin that never been done before by other cryptos that is one of the reason why bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. this is on my thoughts it isup to you if you agree with it or not.
Activity: 217
Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world at present. It has invented in the year 2009 and has got some special characteristics such as  de centralized one and the anonymity. Bitcoin has become popular  in this  period and more people are attracted to it. Bitcoin could attract the investors confidence and its price has shoot up to 20K USD on last December and now its value is less than 7K USD. Still bitcoin has the highest value among the currency  in transaction.

Activity: 392

Maybe "strong" in a way that bitcoin has a strong support by the users and there are new people coming in. But seriously, is bitcoin strong at all? Let's lay down the facts. Once a whale gets out of the market, the whole market goes down and it takes a while before we can ever recover. Bitcoin is also not backed by any commodity, it's not issued by any government. Bitcoin is unregulated. When you lost your bitcoin, you don't have any customer support to talk to.
i just want to point out that we're all living in a bubble here. At the end of the day, you're not safe. At the end of the day, this is still a zero sum game and once the whales have left this market, then it's goodbye to your investments and to bitcoin itself.
Fiat is still the strongest currency in the world. I might not know which one specifically but you get the gist. Fiat is not backed by something too but it has a government that issues it.
Activity: 43
It's not the strongest now but can be very soon.
Activity: 210
I don't think Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, because it honestly wouldn't take more than a few billion dollars USD in mining equipment to ruin it.
I think the cheapest and easiest way to ruin bitcoin is the propaganda being constantly spread about LN and Segwit. If a lot of people use that for their transactions they don't realize it can all be reversed by just one 51% attack miner. With how it is right now that can only happen for the last 2 or 3 blocks.BTC has a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: