Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 7. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Maybe not as big as fiat and gold at this moment but there is a big potential that soon it will be. And soon people would rather choose bitcoins than any other currencies for privacy reasons and easiest way to transact.
Activity: 182
Yes, I agree with this. With a long history of development, the same destiny brings a revolutionary technology in payment. Bitcoin has achieved certain successes and is the most powerful coin. It has an influence and importance on the value of the crypto market. To me, bitcoin is creating the same power and dependency as the dollar.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I do not think so, because bitcoin is not yet known by the whole country, if it has entered a country, the country has not yet recognized bitcoin,and there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin as a means of payment in any form..I think the dollar is still the strongest
There are many different theories about which is the strongest currency in the world because dollar claims to be the strongest currency whereas now the major portion of the world trade isn’t being done only on dollars. Likewise, Euros and Pounds are also struggling after the Brexit and now China is also replacing Dollar with Yuan in the trade with different countries so, now there isn’t one strongest currency is the world.
Yep, I agree with you, no currency is strongest on the world. As far as I know, the value of FIAT depend on the country created that currency. Cryptocurrency is also not different FIAT. More investors, the value will be high, but low depend, the value will decrease like recent.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Can be said so, with a price that reaches more than $ 7000 then everyone will say that bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world, of course this is a benefit for all bitcoin holders so they can continue to get profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin cannot be called a full-fledged currency. But as a currency at all. This is an alternative to traditional currencies. It is merely a means of payment. But this does not prevent him to become more popular and widespread. An increasing number of people are beginning to use cryptocurrency and trust it.It has great potential and a successful future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
yes because it have a powerful communities also bitcoin cannot fall down by the other currency bitcoin is never surrender and never give up that the bitcoin strength. Bitcoin will be stand up until the end of the world.
Activity: 280
In reality bitcoin is presently the foremost grounded money on the earth ANd this is often be on the grounds that the rationale is that bitcoin has get a high value as distinction with completely different financial standards and moreover the speed of bitcoin is increasing to an ever increasing extent and no-one can overcome rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
if i say it is the strongest currency i will not wrong because the bitcoin is highly influential in the market and we are in the hope that it will change the the future of this young generation for the first time i was not belivible on this crypto currency

Bitcoin is future digital currency. So it easy to reach the all country people and people learn more information from bitcoin. It change the people life. So people improve knowledge. Bitcoin price is any time to change. So people check the price day by day. Other currency price is not change it differ in country way. But bitcoin price is same in all country. So it any time to increase and any time to down. It help to future saving. Bitcoin is connect the people. Bitcoin can change world. If people will be grown country also growth. So bitcoin is helpful to country growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is strong and expencive currency, actually the most expencive nowadays but the problem is trust and volatile price. People don't like changes Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
I do not think so, because bitcoin is not yet known by the whole country, if it has entered a country, the country has not yet recognized bitcoin,and there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin as a means of payment in any form..I think the dollar is still the strongest
There are many different theories about which is the strongest currency in the world because dollar claims to be the strongest currency whereas now the major portion of the world trade isn’t being done only on dollars. Likewise, Euros and Pounds are also struggling after the Brexit and now China is also replacing Dollar with Yuan in the trade with different countries so, now there isn’t one strongest currency is the world.
Activity: 180
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Activity: 308
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Yes bitcoins is the highest in the hierarchy today and no other fiat or coins can really bitcoins value today because no one is interested on investing on other coins more than bitcoins. Ethereum has a huge potential because the price has already reached 1k dollar before so i believe that it can go back to 1k in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
With a price that reaches over $ 9000 then we can say that currently is the strongest, it certainly makes us believe in the future bitcoin so with bitcoin invest now it will make us lucky one day.

If you are going to compare the different prices of cryptocurrency then bitcoins will be always the number one since bitcoins is the base price of every cryptocurrency that is being released in the market so there is no way that there will be a higher currency to exist beside bitcoins.
i think bitcoin is basic from all coin and altcoin, so no coin can have more expensive than bitcoin. every bitcoin down all coin and altcoin falling down too.
i think ethereum cant exceeds btc although many ico use eth for transaction basicly
You have to find the reason why ICO use Ethereum to build the platform more than use blockchain from other altcoins like NEO, Stellar, NEM or Bitcoin to creating project and development?
Because Ethereum has a friendly system, source code and easy to building for developer.
It is also has cheap fees to create transaction, therefore, with these reasons, it does not mean Ethereum has not chance to become next strongest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin died.
Activity: 249
no it isn't the strongest , what other currency lost 70% of it's value in a 2/3 month time span? even the governments don't see it as a currency but as a asset.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
No, if seen the price is certainly not appropriate, the size to be strongest of course because it has a very large users and marketcap, but what happens today bitcoin marketcap not more than $ 200 billion and the number of users has not reached 10% of the entire population of the world.
Merit: 11
BTC the strongest crypto currencies? No, but i would say "STABLE",  Bitcoin just recovered from Market Glitz or hiccups. In the TRADING MARKET no one can claim to be the strongest? anything can happen that would affect one Market Standing in just a second.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
With a price that reaches over $ 9000 then we can say that currently is the strongest, it certainly makes us believe in the future bitcoin so with bitcoin invest now it will make us lucky one day.

If you are going to compare the different prices of cryptocurrency then bitcoins will be always the number one since bitcoins is the base price of every cryptocurrency that is being released in the market so there is no way that there will be a higher currency to exist beside bitcoins.
i think bitcoin is basic from all coin and altcoin, so no coin can have more expensive than bitcoin. every bitcoin down all coin and altcoin falling down too.
i think ethereum cant exceeds btc although many ico use eth for transaction basicly
Activity: 126
No, not yet. But in terms of capabilities and qualities that bitcoin possess is a great conditions to be the strongesy currency. Maybe more years after we can finally say that it is the strongest. But for now let us just accept and enjoy the coin at its full potential.
Activity: 434

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
can be said to be an influential currency in the world, because we can see bitcoin can make the economy become more developed. and if seen from the price until now has reached $ 9,084.24, can be said botcoin now so very valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: