Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 3. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In despite of this days bitcoins still not the strongest currency. I only see it when it comes to digital currency but not in all aspects because dollars still circulates along the web unlike digital or bitcoins still not known for the people needs much and much mass adoption to be that position.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I think theybcannot be compared into the regular money and that is fiat to be exact because they are way too different currencies i want to say that they are the most or the strongest cryptocurrency in the whole world because digital money and regular money cannot be conpared because the other is volatile and the other is not so the other become an investment while the other is not so that cannot be measured because they are both use differently.
I agree to you because they have different purpose in this world and cryptocurrency are means of investment as of now and it is not like the regular money or fiat that we can use anywhere to buy things that we want. Strongest currency for now is US Dollar and not bitcoin and bitcoin will not become the strongest currency because it doesn't need to reach to that point to just prove something because its already prove a lot of things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I think theybcannot be compared into the regular money and that is fiat to be exact because they are way too different currencies i want to say that they are the most or the strongest cryptocurrency in the whole world because digital money and regular money cannot be conpared because the other is volatile and the other is not so the other become an investment while the other is not so that cannot be measured because they are both use differently.
Activity: 152
I would rather rephrase this topic as bitcoin being the strongest cryptocurrency in cryptoworld. This is based on the current status value of bitcoin, it is increasing now a days as it begins to be recognized in most countries in the world.
Activity: 420
I don't think that it's a good time to compare BTC with the strongest world currencies, it still needs time to grow strong.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Can not be said that bitcoin is the strongest currency, this is because the bitcoin volatility is still very high and seems to take a longer time to be said as the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency now, but I think the value of this crypto is one of the highest on the market.
Activity: 490

As of now yes bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency in the world because we can see that if bitcoin value decrease the other crypto currency was affected—their value decreasing too. Also there's a lot of people buy bitcoin because it is the crypto currency that have a great value of money. They see that bitcoin has a better profit as well as the benfit that can get. Therefor, I really believe that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency.
I do not even know how to look at your word, because today Bitcoin does not look in the best light. Practical all the crypto-currency market fell due to the situation on the market. Just imagine that Bitcoin has dropped from 20,000 dollars to 6500 and many predict that it is not yet a bottom.
Activity: 354

As of now yes bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency in the world because we can see that if bitcoin value decrease the other crypto currency was affected—their value decreasing too. Also there's a lot of people buy bitcoin because it is the crypto currency that have a great value of money. They see that bitcoin has a better profit as well as the benfit that can get. Therefor, I really believe that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency.
Activity: 322

We can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because the people today are all eager to invest because of the price that is raising depending on the season as well as the traders who loves the volatility of the market because they can earn more profit in this way.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
On a fundamental level yes, by far. Its limited in supply and because of that hyperinflation is impossible. It needs allot of work though the permeate into society however! lightning, rootstock and maybe segwit2x will help. I know the latter is controversial
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
yet, the strength of bitcoin is as an investment asset. everyone also knows that dollar is the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I am still not sure whether it is the strongest currency in the world but it is indeed the best technology in terms of how assets are to be managed and the amount of freedom one must have with his own money and for these primary things I give Bitcoin the nod as the best solution to save our assets.
Activity: 364
There are a lot of reasons why Bitcoin is not a stable currency, but nevertheless it remains among the most worthy ones.
Activity: 196

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world  even now the price is 6701 USD. Just imagine  the price of bitcoin last year this time it was USD1000 or below. At present the market trend is bearish mean time the market is expecting that the trend may change at any time to bullish. So there is not any other currency matching with bitcoin in the price value.Its present market capital is 114 billion USD and its daily trading volume also very high and so bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin is a powerful currency. Because Bitcoin is high. Bitcoin's price is higher than other currencies. If the price of Bitcoin increases, it also surpasses the price of gold. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages, which are comparatively more than all the currencies. Bitcoin users are increasing day by day for its advantages.
Activity: 693
I amazed that a thread with this title is still alive after 5 years from its inception. The answer was obviously no 5 years ago and it still is. In fact, Bitcoin is not even a currency, but just a store of value.
Yes, theoretically bitcoin is a digital asset but working as a currency in a digital world but even what it really means for now then I will continue thinking that bitcoin is a currency because in the first place it is called a virtual currency in a crypto world and it has its own market value and even dollars the strongest fiat currency has equivalent value for bitcoin, maybe in the next generation bitcoin will become truly a currency for the whole world.
Activity: 99
I am still not sure whether it is the strongest currency in the world but it is indeed the best technology in terms of how assets are to be managed and the amount of freedom one must have with his own money and for these primary things I give Bitcoin the nod as the best solution to save our assets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
As of now I cannot consider bitcoin as the strongest currency in the world, there are still the fiat money that is been used as the world currency, bitcoin is only considered strong in the digital world as cryptocurremcy in which the transactions are made only in the internet.
Activity: 352
I amazed that a thread with this title is still alive after 5 years from its inception. The answer was obviously no 5 years ago and it still is. In fact, Bitcoin is not even a currency, but just a store of value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
I won’t really say Bitcoin is the strongest Currency in the world, but when it comes to price rate, it is highly rated above every other Currency in the world. In terms of being the strongest, I will mention dollars and pounds, euros too.
Pages:
Jump to: