Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 18. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Okay, this topic was started in 2013, when most people barely heard about bitcoin. It's 2018 now and it's still not even a fully realised currency. Do you think it will ever be?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I can not call bitcoin the strongest currency in the world, because its price is too unstable, that it is very risky to keep all of your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think we can not say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because until now there is no official state legalize bitcoin, other than that the influence of traditional currency is still too strong compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
With a marketcap that reaches over $ 300 billion and this year will soon reach $ 1 trillion it is certain that this makes everyone worry and give aggressive steps with bitcoin banned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Strongest? not yet, but Bitcoin is on it's way to be one in coming years. Still needs to be legalized in many countries, once it's done and everybody is used to it, then we can say it's the strongest.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular every day. You hear it on the radio, you see it on television and finally you decide to buy some Bitcoin. The question you may be asking yourself right now is, "What can I do with Bitcoin"? Well, you have several options. You can buy goods online and offline, just like you can with other currencies.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I don't think we could conclude that thing already because bitcoin to be remembered is not yet legalized in some countries and it is even banned for some areas because of the threat it brings. We all know that bitcoin is powerful but we should also know that bitcoin is not yet accepted by everyone so the expensive value of it is nonsense if some people don't have any idea on it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
First of all bitcoin is not considered as a currency at the moment because it has changed itself to be an asset more like a gold than a currency. So it is not the strongest currency nor the strongest asset
I agree with you, no one considers it as a currency, people just consider it a kind of asset, a place to invest and make money, they do not have too many ideas for using it in the long run and in real life because it is very difficult to control and unstable, the government is still worried about the bad things around it, so government always prevent the use Bitcoin as a payment method and currency. It has so many huge walls to overcome and too much trouble that needs to be improved, the strongest currency in the world is still so far away with bitcoin, even it is almost impossible to happen
Activity: 434
For now, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because bitcoin prices sped high in a short time and bitcoin development is very rapidly, but whether bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world for the next few years it still needs to be in question. It there's some issue that bitcoin prices will decrease dramatically, bubble and bitcoin value will be zero because very few retailers accept payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60

In digital currency, yes bitcoin js the strongest currency in the world but if technically speaking it is not. Because gold is the most expensive and the stronger currency in the world. But bitcoin will rise and it will never be a wuestion if it would be the popular and strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

I don't think we can conclude that already because to be remembered, bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide so the actual use of it is not as wide as the existing currencies like dollar. Bitcoin has the potential I think on becoming the world currency and the strongest but I think it would take up a very long before that thing happens in the actual time.
Yeah bitcoin owes each and every capability to be called as the most strongest coin and the fact is there is no case yet about the stolen bitcoin or hacking the wallets its security is top rated and people are investing into bitcoin just because of best security protocols and more on it the thing is no one can access your bitcoin and anonymous transactions are also the best feature of bitcoin it is complete and secure package.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
It is funny someone made this thread last 2013. Even now that bitcoin price folded a lot, it is still playing in around 200 billion dollars. Too far from centralized fiat industry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

I think yes , bitcoin is small Because to have bitcoin limited by 21 million is a small a amount for such a big population in this world .
Well here i don't think bitcoin is small by heart because I know that the quantity doens't matter match but quality , so we should see toward the quality . And also another factor that I know is that we should follow the factor of limited supply and more demand in market .
But still here some things making bitcoin down and not making to reach at that level where it should be , like fee system and speed of confirmation in transaction with sufficient amount of fee .
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
First of all bitcoin is not considered as a currency at the moment because it has changed itself to be an asset more like a gold than a currency. So it is not the strongest currency nor the strongest asset

No, bitcoin is considered as a digital currency and only in the digital world bitcoin exist. Yeah its true, bitcoin is considered right now as the gold in cryptoworld and I agree its not the strongest currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Merit: 10

I think the still stronger currency in the world is still us dollars and euro dollars.Bitcoin is great currency its have big value than that two currency but in our world not all know about bitcoin they just know the us dollar and euro dollar.. you cant buy bitcoin in any store (but other store acvept bitcoin)... so i guess bitcoin is not uet the stronger currency in the world
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!

Yes l believe that  bitcoin now is the strongest currency to the whole world. Because of volatility value that makes people interested more on bitcoin. Through volatility price of bitcoin will promote to the whole world. Into bitcoin will be the world currency to all over the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
For now, Bitcoin is really huge value and many people used it nowadays that's why bitcoin continuously rising every day, and its big potential to be a next strongest currency in the world, because of the unique value of it.
If we talk about being the strongest currency in the world from market value point of view, then bitcoin is no doubt the strongest currency as it is having a very high market value. However, till the time bitcoin will not be recognized officially, it will not be possible for bitcoin to be the strongest currency in the world. The role of government does carry a very significance importance in this regard.
Merit: 11
Yes, I think bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the whole world simply because the price level of bitcoin will continuously increase and bitcoin currency will become more popular than the other currencies in terms of pricing in the market. And bitcoin industry can do provide the best performance to develop our economy and also to give a positive feedback to increase the number of users and investors to this section.
Activity: 490
For now, Bitcoin is really huge value and many people used it nowadays that's why bitcoin continuously rising every day, and its big potential to be a next strongest currency in the world, because of the unique value of it.
Yes bitcoin is now a very strong and stable currency in world that’s why every single country is trying to accept bitcoin and its demand is also going to increased its users are also going to increased day by day so bitcoin is best of the best for countries and world realized how bitcoin is important for then its only the countries who make bitcoin strong because bitcoin is helping them in their economy although bitcoin is decentralized but still it’s very popular and strong if all the countries make bitcoin legal so there is no doubt that bitcoin can be international currency.
Pages:
Jump to: