Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 19. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now, of course bitcoin is the strongest digital currency, the price is increasing and most famous than other crypto currency and many who invest in bitcoin.
But for became the strongest currency i think dollar still the winner.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In field of electronic or virtual currencies, yes bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the whole world.
The company and management of bitcoin provide excellent performance which gives them lots of good feedbacks resulting to a huge demand and plaques.
Activity: 462
Yes, I think that Bitcoin is the strongest currency because it has a high value. I can say that if Bitcoin money convert it into my own currency, it is so big. So I am shocked by the price and I am interested to enter here.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
In the near future, bitcoin can compete to the world currency we are using right now. Right now we can't really tell if bitcoin is the strongest currency. Although bitcoin is the strongest in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In terms of value,yes bitcoin is the strongest currency. However USD, CAD,GBP, ,¥en are the major currency on the market. Bitcoin will be used nore in the future and it is possible that it compete with the currencies around the world. 2017 is a good year for Bitcoin because it becomes more popular and it recorded the highest conversion rate in terms of btc to cash.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
For me, I still don't think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world right now. Although its been giving us unlimited earning opportunities the volatility of it is enough reason why I don't consider this as a strong currency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
For now, Bitcoin is really huge value and many people used it nowadays that's why bitcoin continuously rising every day, and its big potential to be a next strongest currency in the world, because of the unique value of it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
This is absolutely certain because bitcoin is still at the top of the crypto market. I think it is very difficult to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
If we talk about the value then bitcoin is the strongest one i believe that.
But about the community, i dont think it is the strongest one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
In crypto universe bitcoin may be  the strongest and widely popular currency but in real world USD is the strongest currency as most of the global trade is conducted in terms of USD
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
The answer is yes. Bitcoin passes everything in this world even with golds and diamonds to become the most expensive assets in this world.
You are right gold is nothing in front of bitcoin and it has crossed all the limits like bitcoin is at high place. Now bitcoin has become very common and well wanted currency at this time. Bitcoin is being use by a lot of investors and almost all people are now ready to invest in bitcoin. now everything is getting down because of bitcoin  and high level observation of people is in favor of bitcoin today and they knows bitcoin will give them future indeed.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Maybe for those who are aware of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet known by majority of people. Lucky for those people who are aware of the advantages of having and using bitcoin. Bitcoin is convenient to use for transactions such as: sending money, receiving money, paying bills and a lot more. It is also profitable since it's price is volatile.
Activity: 420

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

No, Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world at the moment because of:
Its volatile nature. Its unstabilty stops it from being a mainstream currency.
Decentralisation. As no authority is there to make or check regulations, makes it less impactable on the economy.
Unacceptance. As long as it is not accepted worldwide, it will not become a strong currency.
At present, Bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency and as long as the above are not corrected, Bitcoin will not become a mainstream currency.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and just online users are know that what is bitcoin and how this forum use, so they know the value of bitcoin that's why bitcoin is strongest currency for those who know their value, so bitcoin will legalized in all over the world and it will strongest currency.
Activity: 70
Dollar still hold the record for the strongest currency in the world now, now about your question if size matter indeed it is matter it is always base on how many are usibg certain type of currency
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
 Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to what it could be, it doesn't take significant amounts of money to move the market price up or down, and thus the price of a bitcoin is still very volatile.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

No, Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world at the moment because of:
Its volatile nature. Its unstabilty stops it from being a mainstream currency.
Decentralisation. As no authority is there to make or check regulations, makes it less impactable on the economy.
Unacceptance. As long as it is not accepted worldwide, it will not become a strong currency.
At present, Bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency and as long as the above are not corrected, Bitcoin will not become a mainstream currency.
Activity: 106
There are so many borderline retarded answers in this thread. Why do people say stuff like "yeah it's very powerful it has high price super powerful". Jesus christ, that's not an answer. That's not even a sentence. How do you guys function in day to day life?

Anyways. The answer depends on what you mean by "powerful". Bitcoin has certainly appreciated a lot, but with that appreciation has come an increase in transaction costs. With transaction costs of >10$ Bitcoin is not fitted to be used as a currency. Thus it cannot be the strongest currency, as it isn't a currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
In our current time, I think bitcoin is the greatest currency in the entire world because of its price. All of the currency here in the world, no money can defeat the price of one bitcoin which now reach approximately $12000 and as time passes by it still getting higher and higher.

Bitcoin is a currency but only for investment so that we could earn the US Dollar to be use on spending. You should consider that bitcoin currency is nothing without the power of US dollar. If the US dollar won't recognized bitcoin do you think you could still use bitcoin anywhere? In addition, not all people knows how to use bitcoin currency especially in the poor countries unlike US dollar that even children knew how to use it therefore how it become be strongest if it cannot be use by other people?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I do not think so, because now there are so many who oppose bitcoin and bitcoin
Activity: 693
Right now it is not yet the strongest currency since it is not yet known and used by all people. Not all countries accept the bitcoin in their country.But if we look at the bitcoin on the other hand it is the stongest cryptocurrency in the world.But today we need to spread the knowledge of bitcoin to increase the users and investors so that in the coming years it became the strongest currency in the world.
Yes, i agree that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency compared to the real currency specially USD, even though how big its value but still we cannot change the fact that it is a crypto currency and the whole world is not yet fully adopt on most specially those country that striving hard for the internet connection, but maybe time come that the new era of digital technology then the full blast of bitcoin will follow and soon it will be the strongest and might be a universal currency in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: