Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 37. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think you need to compare the market cap of a currency (total amount in circulation x price / unit).  In this matrices, bitcoin has a long way to go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It is safe to assume that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency.but we can't compare it to other currency just like USD or Euro.because bitcoin's value is not stable and to some countries, it's banned. And bitcoin can only be used through the Internet.without the internet,bitcoin will not exist. But stil, bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currency in the wolrd. I haven't heard any digital currency yet.not that I know of. Perhaps, bitcoin can be a real,tangible currency in the next future
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
No I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. Still not many countries allow to use it and not a big percent of people know about it
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The strongest? Rather no, but i think bitcoin is the most popular currency now. Its price is higher than other coins
Activity: 512
Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
Because of price bitcoin has become world strongest currency.
I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.
It is really the strongest for how many years a lot of cryptocurrency has out in the market but still bitcoin keeps the spot as the number one and I believe even after 5 or 10 years from now bitcoin will still be the number one that is why I am keeping my investment in it I am allotting at least 20% of my income investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 162
Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think not yet, but maybe bitcoin is the one strongest currency in the world
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Bitcoin is the strongest crypto right now and will remain same. Right now we can not call it a currency as there are some governments who are not prepared to accept BTC, but they will follow others soon.

Not every govt will accept the btc. Also they do not intend to call it as a currency since it is not issued by any central govt or bank. Thus it will always remain a virtual phenomenon and how each government of their country treats is their own lookout.  In terms of value and return nothing can beat it for now.

some people nowadays even think with the high price of bitcoin compared to any other conventional currency makes them fear and did not want to recognize bitcoin as a currency , also with the high fee make everybody more recognize bitcoin as digital asset/investment.

high price come with the consequences like that , there only few people who only use bitcoin as a payment processor nowadays.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
In terms of currency maybe we can call it the strongest but we know that bitcoin is currency also but its digital currency in short term cryptocurrencies. And we dont know how long will bitcoin continue working for us and how long we will work for it. All i see now the disadvantage of this . is its value we do not know when and how long bitcoin have a good value on market. we cant still call it the strongest until this bitcoin will have a strong value in the market in many many years but we know if we will continue in our life to support bitcoin in the future and we are still believing on it. we know that bitcoin will not go fall down
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
We cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because it is yet to be accepted by many countries all over the world. Also it is not a legalised mode of transactiona in many parts k the world. Although it has gained a tremendous value in recent time but because of it being decentralised and digital, the governments are unable to have a control over it due to which they are not very welcoming on legalising bitcoins. It is definetely one of the most popular digital crypto currency out there in the market but it being most strongest is debatable.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I am certainly against with this, before we consider this thing several standards will occur, bitcoin should be essential for every people in this world regardless of the economic state of an individual which is kinda impossible for now since before a person can access bitcoin they should have reliable internet connection, a gadget or desktop and enough knowledge regarding this , and we all know not every person in this world can obtain this so for me paper moeny is way stronger than bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Bitcoin is the strongest crypto right now and will remain same. Right now we can not call it a currency as there are some governments who are not prepared to accept BTC, but they will follow others soon.

Not every govt will accept the btc. Also they do not intend to call it as a currency since it is not issued by any central govt or bank. Thus it will always remain a virtual phenomenon and how each government of their country treats is their own lookout.  In terms of value and return nothing can beat it for now.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
great advices! many thanks
no i dont think so bitcoin is the strongest currency but we can say that Bitcoin is far from being the strongest digital  currency in the world. But it is definitely the strongest cryptocurrency. And I don’t think it’s appropriate to compare the volatility of fiat to that of crypto and conclude that fiat is stronger. Volatility is a feature of every cryptocurrency, due to the fact it is newly used from the people.big part of the world is not using bitcoin at the movement..
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.
Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.
There is no doubt that bitcoins are the strongest crypto currency of the world till now because of their global acceptance. People now prefer bitcoins for sale/purchase of their products online and use the profit to invest in bitcoins for future purposes and better life ahead. Technological world have been enhanced and it will be going on till the time, whole world is just more than a technical asset.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Activity: 77
Merit: 13
Currently, it is....
Bitcoin is the only currency which is deflationary in nature.
But once they are all mined then it is a different story.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency because bitcoin is not yet stable we cannot compare it in paper currency. bitcoin is not legalized in lot of countries. but bictoin has the potential to be the strongest currency in the world if all countries legalized bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency, and it can never be. One reason I said it can never be the strongest currency in the world is because it is an asset and it’s highly volatile, meant for investment. If we are to mention the qualities of Bitcoin, I would say it is the most valued asset/currency in the world.

That’s what it is– most valued, and not the strongest, unless you mean on the side of cryptocurrencies. On the side of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the strongest.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I guess, no one will be telling you that by now, as bitcoin show the world it true potential and how valuable it could be in the future.
Bitcoin is different from traditional fiat currency which is issued and control by the banks and governments, fiat has no privacy completely.
Yet, bitcoin is decentralized, fast, secure, and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin put people in control over their money and assets as well.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
Of course it is now.You can see it's graph.Also bitcoin is potential and now bitcoin getting stronger day by day.Now it surfaces 8000$.So all we know that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world
Pages:
Jump to: