Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 36. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.

please define "valuable"?
I agree on this, Bitcoin is the most valuable Digital asset today, the price exceeds commodity prices like gold and silver.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think the strongest currency is the dollar when compared with bitcoin is still too far away. it's just bitcoin is something that is not a currency so can not say the strongest currency.bitcoin is just a fraction of other tools of transaction, especially dollar.bitcoin has just launched in recent years BTc has just started to wake up in the crypto world as a means of exchange of goods as complementary world transactions other than money.

I strongly agree that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in many currencies now a days. But when you say the whole world would be not the bitcoin. Many fiat currencies that proves as the strongest currencies in yhe world it maybe a country with abundant of many resources and gold.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think the strongest currency is the dollar when compared with bitcoin is still too far away. it's just bitcoin is something that is not a currency so can not say the strongest currency.bitcoin is just a fraction of other tools of transaction, especially dollar.bitcoin has just launched in recent years BTc has just started to wake up in the crypto world as a means of exchange of goods as complementary world transactions other than money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
No, bitcoin is not the strongest currency, but when it comes to performance bitcoin is one of the best digital currency, Once you used bitcoin you feel secure and very satisfied for using it. Bitcoin is still growing step by step no need to force bitcoin to become strongest it will happen naturally. As long as you feel secure for you it is the best.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Yes. Because bitcoin right now is attaining great attention and popularity all over the world even after being banned in China, it still managed to recover and the sudden pump was actually surprising. The users of bitcoin also right now has been increasing greatly and even the investors too so we should expect that sooner or later, bitcoin will take over all the other currency in the world.
Exactly! There is no reason to deny this fact that the bitcoin is having a very good reputation not only in the international market but also amongst the investors. But the thing is till the time bitcoin will not be declared as legal, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world. Our governments have to think about it seriously if they want to make out maximum profit out of it.
If you are really understand the nature of Bitcoin, it does not need to have the government. Because it against all the profits, power, nature of the system are managing us - the government. The fact, Bitcoin is a currency should not to exist in the world, just only its existence, the world has enough reason to become mad when the government no longer occupies an important role.
At first Bitcoin wasn't utilized so ordinarily however now Bitcoin is utilized usually in light of the fact that individuals need to have increasingly benefit securely and quickly that is the reason individuals utilize Bitcoin for all sort of works that is the reason its appears that later on Bitcoin will be the most grounded currency.
I agree with you i personally think that bitcoin is indeed the strongest currency because you have to pay a lot for 1 btc in every country it is not easy to get as we are expecting it that is why it is the strongest currency around the world.
That is true bitcoin is wanted a lot of people want to have it and the price is so high even criminals are focusing on bitcoins and some people even made all their cash into bitcoin and buy stuff with that this way they can go better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

yes now bitcoin is a currency whose exchange rate is already high and its exchange rate already exceeds the price of gold, bitcoin is also higher in value than other digital currencies.
Activity: 24

Yes. Because bitcoin right now is attaining great attention and popularity all over the world even after being banned in China, it still managed to recover and the sudden pump was actually surprising. The users of bitcoin also right now has been increasing greatly and even the investors too so we should expect that sooner or later, bitcoin will take over all the other currency in the world.
Exactly! There is no reason to deny this fact that the bitcoin is having a very good reputation not only in the international market but also amongst the investors. But the thing is till the time bitcoin will not be declared as legal, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world. Our governments have to think about it seriously if they want to make out maximum profit out of it.
If you are really understand the nature of Bitcoin, it does not need to have the government. Because it against all the profits, power, nature of the system are managing us - the government. The fact, Bitcoin is a currency should not to exist in the world, just only its existence, the world has enough reason to become mad when the government no longer occupies an important role.
At first Bitcoin wasn't utilized so ordinarily however now Bitcoin is utilized usually in light of the fact that individuals need to have increasingly benefit securely and quickly that is the reason individuals utilize Bitcoin for all sort of works that is the reason its appears that later on Bitcoin will be the most grounded currency.
I agree with you i personally think that bitcoin is indeed the strongest currency because you have to pay a lot for 1 btc in every country it is not easy to get as we are expecting it that is why it is the strongest currency around the world.
Activity: 462

As of now, I believe it is. This may be for the reason that bitcoin has been around for quite some time. People always liked something that has proven it's strength and credibility for years, thereby making bitcoin as one of the most successful and preferred by all. So, I highly doubt that there is something stronger than bitcoin since most of the coins now are new.
Activity: 53
It's not the strongest or stable. But it's really one of the most expensive. And I can predict that it's headed for the price of gold if it continues on this path for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

I see it looks like bitcoin is a digital currency whose exchange rate is very expensive, 1 bitcoin reaches $ 8500 price is very expensive and become the most expensive.
Activity: 15
It is okay to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in terms of exchange value to other currencies, however we can't used it in our day to day transaction compared to paper currencies and Gold. Also Gold is still the primary medium of exchange between countries. As of now I considered bitcoin is the strongest currencies due to its equivalent value and I'm hoping that someday it will become globally accepted currency in the whole world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I think that the goods are sold for bitcoin, because it can be sold for dollars. If it were not for the opportunity to make money on Bitcoin, then very few people would be interested in it. That is, the base bitcoin is money) And, thus, it can not be the strongest currency ...
Yes off course bitcoin is one of the strong and popular currency in world and day by day its price is going to high and its now very stable with high price in market so I’m sure that the rest of countries will also accept bitcoin and make it legal as well bitcoin investors and daily traders are also very increased which will give more strength to bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182

Yes, bitcoin is too small. USD is the strongest currency now and its used by many people not only in USA but also in another countries, bitcoin has scalability problem so its will be difficult to defeat USD.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Not too powerful, bitcoin is simply started to blossom in some place in the world. Have to spread it around the world before it finally end up being the strongest forex on the planet.
Yes we need more to spread it in the whole world if we see all people in the world using bitcoin that is the time we say that this is the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it is the strongest digital currency in the world. But it has potential to grow and one day become a global currency. This will also make it the strongest currency in the world. Bitcoin is increasing day by day as more and more people are joining it and investing in as as they come to know about its price and value at this’s growth rate bitcoin will take only few years to become the world’s strongest currency I think.

How could it become a world currency? For example, tomorrow BTC ecosystem will get 100 million new users, all of them will create wallets and buy coins. Price will pump, it's normally market reaction. But what about number of operations per second? What will be with fees(it is too cost to trasfer bitcoin now, so what will be than)? If there will be to many users, to many operations — could bitcoin system withstand loads?
I think it can they may increase the feeses but do not forget that the price of bitcoin is also going to increase so it would still be the same price to pay fees it just looks like a lot to pay.
The biggest problem of Bitcoin isn't the price of Bitcoin. It is the about the transaction. Transaction fees and confimation time of Bitcoin's transaction always make the Bitcoin system worse than other cryptocurrencies system. I do not understand why do the devs of Bitcoin not help Bitcoin system become better more. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 168

Before i enter in the world of cryptocurrency maybe july or august? I see that pbt surpass the bitcoin but i amazed when the bitcoin surpass again the pbt and now the value of bitcoin so high than pbt so i think bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you go by numbers then bitcoin is the strongest currency. But if you go by usefulness of a currency, then USD and Gold are the strongest currencies. Both these currencies are widely accepted all over the world. Bitcoins popularity and scope is limited to developed nations only. Due to limited supply and growing demand bitcoin will always remain volatile, and how a volatile currency can become a world’s strongest one. Bitcoin has potential to become strongest currency but its still young in nature. It has to go through many ups and downs.
Activity: 125

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it is the strongest digital currency in the world. But it has potential to grow and one day become a global currency. This will also make it the strongest currency in the world. Bitcoin is increasing day by day as more and more people are joining it and investing in as as they come to know about its price and value at this’s growth rate bitcoin will take only few years to become the world’s strongest currency I think.

How could it become a world currency? For example, tomorrow BTC ecosystem will get 100 million new users, all of them will create wallets and buy coins. Price will pump, it's normally market reaction. But what about number of operations per second? What will be with fees(it is too cost to trasfer bitcoin now, so what will be than)? If there will be to many users, to many operations — could bitcoin system withstand loads?
I think it can they may increase the feeses but do not forget that the price of bitcoin is also going to increase so it would still be the same price to pay fees it just looks like a lot to pay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not a small anymore. View the chart and look at the market's price for today you can clearly say if bitcoin is still small for today. Bitcoin is still in the highest level now, i don't see it that small anymore.
Activity: 29

Pages:
Jump to: