Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 34. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 101
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I see it looks like bitcoin is a digital currency whose exchange rate is very expensive, 1 bitcoin reaches $ 8500 price is very expensive and become the most expensive.
You are making the money with the bitcoin because it is the main source of the earning and the money has a lot of the fun with the bitcoin I am buying the bitcoin and I am investing in the bitcoin now. It is the main reason why the bitcoin has a lot of the money and I can wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high I have the bitcoin now because the bitcoin is now going to be the best price of the money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
For now, bitcoin is the weakest, but i believe years from now, its gonna be the strongest currency in the world.
Exactly, Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the world of crypto currency. Moreover, bitcoin is also earning good name in the international market as well as amongst the investors with each passing day. But the thing is bitcoin has lot more things to do.

Bitcoin is very much capable of becoming the world’s strongest currency but that will take some time. We just need to wait and watch.

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Well with the current value of Bitcoin it already reaches the all time high of $10,000+ it is indeed the strongest digital currency in the world no doubt about that. That is because Investors keeps on investing in Bitcoin and support and believe in it. Bitcoin is not small more and more investors are getting curious about bitcoin and they are encouraged to invest because of the profitability they might get in investing the market could prove how strong Bitcoin is.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101

I think bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency at the moment. because of its inflated exchange rates and many demands. it makes the longer the price will soar higher again.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
As of now, it is.  The value keeps on rising and there is no notion of decrease yet.   There may be scares but the things are going these days, it is the strongest currency as of now.  No one can topple it down as of now.   Even average people in our country are going crazy with bitcoins.   They started there own backyard farming as they say.   So with the demand keeps on rising it is still the strongest currency to date..
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
Yes i think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the worl. Mow its value is rais 10k$+ thats unbelievable. How great bitcoin is. I think in after 10 more years. This ia the most strongest and powerfull coins and currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive and primary sources of another digital cryptocurrency. But in all currency in this world, I think 5-10% people just know bitcoin in this world. Thats sad to us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
With the price of $ 10,000 can be said that bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency, although the most expensive currency, but that does not mean is the strongest currency. it takes time to prove that bitcoin is the strongest currency.
Activity: 196
For me yes, because it has the capability to surge up to the fullest, It is also globally accepted and has impressive performance in the stock market in the past few days. Even gold, bitcoin surpasses its value.
Activity: 345

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I do believe that it is not yet the strongest currency in the world. Indeed, bitcoin is having the largest market value among any other currency whether it is fiat or digital currency. But that's not enough for Bitcoin to be called as the strongest. Bitcoin is not yet even legal to most of the countries and that is a total disadvantage for a currency.
Activity: 211
Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
Because of price bitcoin has become world strongest currency.
I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.
It is really the strongest for how many years a lot of cryptocurrency has out in the market but still bitcoin keeps the spot as the number one and I believe even after 5 or 10 years from now bitcoin will still be the number one that is why I am keeping my investment in it I am allotting at least 20% of my income investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is indeed not yet the strongest currency of the world but it is soon going to be. It is sued by people for international transactions and online shopping. The only thing that is acting as a hurdle for declaring bitcoin as the world’s strongest currency is its legalization around the globe. But the way bitcoin is increasing in value and popularity these days, soon it would be legal worldwide.

Bitcoin can't be the strongest currency in the world because it's not physical. It's toally virtual and this lowers the chance. But it's the strongest virtual asset in the world with no worries.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.

That's right, one characteristic of bitcoin is its volatility. Having said, even if it may seem that it already reached a good enough price point reaching 10k dollars, it can increase or unfortunately decrease in a glance. That how it goes with the bitcoin market, if we can remember, only a few weeks ago it's just in the 6-7k mark, and now, it's in a staggering 10k. Judging from that, you can actually see how unpredictable it can be.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Nah, gold is. But bitcoin has huge potential, even if limited by the State to "just" the black market.
Most of people still trust things that are typically tangible when it comes on having its value. Becasue if you want to earn or you deal with transaction such as trading it is much better to look at gold for you to trade in for sure income and transactions.
i think that at the movement not .bitcoin is not the strongest currency but we can say that in the future it can be the biggest currency of the world.Bitcoin does not become the strongest currency for a long time. It's not a legal one in many countries  .strongest is USD  and will be for a long long time the strongest currency in the world   Undecided It's sad that in some countries people even have no idea that btc exist.but with the passage of time .btc can replace USD.

bitcoin is now one of the strong currency and it have a very strong place in market so that’s why some rich companies have already accepted bitcoin and there some companies which will join bitcoin till end of the year because bitcoin is now one of the favorite currency in market and also its very safe and sound for the people because bitcoin know very well how to keep its value with high price in market.
Activity: 273

I dont think so, bitcoin is one of the most influential currency nowadays but it doesnt it is the strongest, countries have  a set of standards for them to be convince that a certain currency is the strongest , and we all know that bitcoin has its own dusadvantages and limitations , so I think for now, its not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
Because of price bitcoin has become world strongest currency.
I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.
It is really the strongest for how many years a lot of cryptocurrency has out in the market but still bitcoin keeps the spot as the number one and I believe even after 5 or 10 years from now bitcoin will still be the number one that is why I am keeping my investment in it I am allotting at least 20% of my income investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is indeed not yet the strongest currency of the world but it is soon going to be. It is sued by people for international transactions and online shopping. The only thing that is acting as a hurdle for declaring bitcoin as the world’s strongest currency is its legalization around the globe. But the way bitcoin is increasing in value and popularity these days, soon it would be legal worldwide.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
No I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. Still not many countries allow to use it and not a big percent of people know about it
I'm looking at the way Bitcoin has survive from all sortof crisis, it would not be wrong to say that this is the currency in the world at the moment. Above this, it is also the best in terms of giving profits, security, and freedom of control, safety and many more.

Many entities have been trying to kill Bitcoin from time to time but they failed every time and this shows the strength of digital gold.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I agree if bitcoin is currently the strongest currency in the world with the exchange rate against the dollar reaches 1 BTC = 9750.00 US Dollar. but bitcoin is a digital currency, not a legitimate currency.
Activity: 159
Farrr from the word strong, it can be replaced from other crypto, yet is not even very strong in crypto world, imagine VS any other currency which has governments and resources behind it.
Activity: 378
For me bitcoin is not the strongest currency in this wolrd, but maybe in the future bitcoin will be the best currency in this world, and right now the best currency is still the fiat currency, but i think when everyone will knows bitcoin it may have a chance to be the strongest currency in this world.
Activity: 406
I think it's a yes, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, and eventhough before bitcoin is thes best currecny in this world, and i know that no one will beat bitcoin as the strongest currency in this world, because bitcoin is very trusted by everyone and the popularity of it is totally imcreasing more.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Bitcoin is not strongest currency world but bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can't defeat or surpass the Fiat currency. Bitcoin can not replace USD as global currency.
Pages:
Jump to: