Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 40. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is not nevertheless the strongest currency now but with the massive prospective in the potential, I imagine that it could be. These days only handful of men and women are know about it some are know only the word bitcoin and other people have deep expertise about bitcoin. To be the strongest it could be as well-liked and usable as current currency but with the rising prize and excellent opinions arrived from investors and customers it's appeals to numerous to knwow about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foreseeable future digital currency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
In my opinion, can we discuss btc to be the strongest if this hasn't acquired the satisfaction of location. As you may know that among the qualities of paper money known as lawful tender in certain legal system,  is it must be generally recognized for the reason that area or country because the situation maybe. Thus, for btc to be in comparison because the most powerful currency, I think for now — requirements considerable time. It is because, additionally, it needs to be generally recognized throughout the world as we know of document monies. For worth, we could say that because wetin a twinkle of the attention, one can be created a millionaire with btc. Btc is a digital forex
Yes indeed there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong and powerful currency because bitcoin have made a very strong place in market and now it’s very stable so there is no doubt in bitcoin that it’s such a leading and fast growing currency in world in hope in future it will be more strong and powerful than ever.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
This question should have been more appropriate a year/two ago. I think BTC have proven its worth over the years especially this year alone.
As individuals are feeling that bitcoin is going down then they are thinking incorrectly in light of the fact that bitcoin have guaranteed to each and every client of bitcoin who are contributing and exchanging through bitcoin. That bitcoin will touch the cost of 15,000 USD. So we should need to put and get a bitcoin in a shabby cost since this is an opportunity to get more salary by bitcoin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I think it is, however, crypto currency is not yet accepted world-wide. It even surpassed dollars and any other currencies value. Maybe in the future, bitcoin can be accepted as the main currency. It would be convenient to have and to store bitcoin now, because I think bitcoin will cost more in the future.

It doesn't matter. Bitcoin is still the dominating factor of the market even those BCH pumpers.
Activity: 448
I think that the goods are sold for bitcoin, because it can be sold for dollars. If it were not for the opportunity to make money on Bitcoin, then very few people would be interested in it. That is, the base bitcoin is money) And, thus, it can not be the strongest currency ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency but not real currency because bitcoin is still not accessible world wide atleast in my country. So as a cryptocurrency bitcoin is the strongest.
Activity: 462

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I think it is, however, crypto currency is not yet accepted world-wide. It even surpassed dollars and any other currencies value. Maybe in the future, bitcoin can be accepted as the main currency. It would be convenient to have and to store bitcoin now, because I think bitcoin will cost more in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254

Nope. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet. Gold is still the strongest one. But bitcoin is the fastest growing currency. Therefore it may be like you said. In order to this majority of governments have to accept bitcoin as legal and form their economies according to bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will be the strongest currency. You can believe that.
No, you are mistake, Bitcoin is a currency, but Gold can't call is a currency like Bitcoin or Dollar. You can't use it to pay anything, just exchange it to FIAT through exchanger and gold store while Bitcoin and Dollar can use for reality and online payment.
Gold is a currency it’s just a currency which is not moving much and this is due to the laws passed in most countries of the world, they fear gold, this is why there is paper gold created to keep the price down, and I’m sure they are going to create paper bitcoin and try to do the same with bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is not however the strongest currency now but with the massive possible in the long term, I feel that it could be. These days only few men and women are know about it some are know only the term bitcoin and other individuals have deep knowledge about bitcoin. To be the strongest it could be as popular and usable as recent currency but with the growing prize and excellent opinions came from investors and customers it's attracts numerous to knwow about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future digital forex.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.
Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.
The only strongest currency that i know is US Dollar and nothing more. I don't think that bitcoin have enough market and proofs to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Bitcoin will not become the strongest currency in the world because there are fiat currencies who are strong and supported by the government which bitcoin is not though.
US Dollar got supported from many countries and it has became a common currency to calculate values between currencies. Therefore, if Bitcoin want to replace a strong currency like US Dollar, it is not easy. Remember, most of the government do not like Bitcoin, they want to control the currency system, but Bitcoin against this rule.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of the moment since the US dollar and i think the British Pound are still the strongest since they have high value all over the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is for me that we can not count the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is the US Dollar and bitcoin can also be the strongest currency when the whole world knows about bitcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.
Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.
The only strongest currency that i know is US Dollar and nothing more. I don't think that bitcoin have enough market and proofs to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Bitcoin will not become the strongest currency in the world because there are fiat currencies who are strong and supported by the government which bitcoin is not though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Absolutely Yes, a strongest crypto currency which is living in the cyberworld. Its value getting more high as the time passes by, though it will go down for a while but I believed it will back to the track since its already proven many years. Bitcoin will be more dominant of all 100+ crypto currency, due to its more impressive value that helps everyone have a good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120

Activity: 359

Well as for me, bitcoin is not the strongest currency around the world. It can never defeat fiat currency. There are a lot of factors to consider for it to become the strongest currency and having a high value doesn’t make it the strongest. There is still low percentage of users of bitcoin compared to fiat. But I know, bitcoin has a potential of becoming the most influential currency around the world in the future compare to others.
Activity: 350

I see that pbt is much better than bitcoin in early aug but when i see now the vakue of bitcoin is totally bumping up rapidly so the strongest cryptocurrency now is bitcoin no doubt.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is just "starting" and not already the strongest. This has also got one feature to serve as a payment gateway as well as a currency.Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
If we look at the time when this concept of crypto currencies was introduced to this world, then we’ll notice this thing that it is only a matter of few years when this concept was introduced. Bitcoin is really a good money and it really is the best thing to invest your money but the fact is still it is not the strangest currency of the world. It has to pass lot of milestones, only then this will happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
No, you can't tell that. Consider fiat currencies, not all people already now about bitcoin, only some are. Bitcoin is not totally famous to other country.
Actually, its a popular and demand crypto currency. Yes, its not a currency as what fiats money we have since its just living in the cyberworld. We can see it on some advertisements on facebook, Twitter, or even in telegram that bitcoin is popular. Most people ,nowadays are not open minded but we cannot blame there way of thinking due to the  many scammers around the cyberworld. Bitcoin is very dominant of all over crypto currencies and I believed someday it will be implemented in most countries due to its value is so high that gives a good profit to each and everyone of us.
Pages:
Jump to: