Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 44. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Certainly not. It does not mean that if it has significant value, it is considered strong in terms of defeating the fiat currency. Always remember that most of the countries around the world utilize fiat as the main medium of exchange. Bitcoin being digitalized and virtual exists only in the internet, which brings a barrier to people living under the marginalized sector due to lack of internet connection. Regardless, we must recognize and give credit to bitcoin because it is the only investment that has the opportunity of yielding large profits in the shortest time possible compared to other investments.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

For me yes one of the strongest cryptocurrency that strongest in the world because as we can see there so many people or many currency who trying pull it down the bitcoin but as we can see bitcoin was continuously increasing the value and i have a big trust of bitcoin. So why we say that bitcoin is weakest currency if have a many investor and continuing the increase of the value.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Bitcoin might had becamed the most expensive, but isnt strongest and its very near to be those, we do have usd, eur, wich are the currencies most used, but be sure any of them can damage more crypto, bitcoin then the reverse, if banks and countries take heavy measures to crypto it will impact into the price for sure, since its the most used currencies. Bitcoin has potencial to grow and has already conquered its space on the last 8 years but fiat world is another thing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
You can say that bitcoin has a huge potential since the value of it is rising over time but still you can not say that it is the strongest currency. If we are going to talk about the crypto world, you can really say that it is the strongest but among all the other currency in the present, I don't think so. If ever bitcoin will be used by all the people in the world and if it will be proclaimed as legal worldwide then maybe bitcoin will get a chance to make its way to the top.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Bitcoin has been making a noise all over the world because of its high value but still you can not consider bitcoin as the strongest currency since it is not even aligned yet with the fiat. It has a high value but if you are going to compare it with dollar, you can say that bitcoin still needs a long run before things happen. Maybe someday bitcoin will be the world strongest currency but as of now, we should just keep supporting it.
Activity: 98
Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is just "starting" and not already the strongest. This has also got one feature to serve as a payment gateway as well as a currency.Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When you posted this thread that time bitcoin was not strongest that much I feel so because that time bitcoin value was just 70$ and now price is at 7000$ today, that is phenomenal growth by any currency. I think now bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world I can say whether we compare with fiat currency not a single fiat currency near to bitcoin price. I disagree with those who says Gold is more stronger than bitcoin but gold is more safer than btc, even you can sell your bitcoin and take cash anytime its upto you but I would add one thing here. Gold is very stable if we do compare with btc but Bitcoin is very high volatile crypto currency but return on bitcoin is very high till date.
Activity: 980
Yes, Bitcoin is the strongest currency of crypto world and is now giving challenge to many  international currencies as now people are taking risk to get huge earnings which gold cannot give in their whole life. Gold is a safest investment with very low profits but bitcoin is a risky investment with huge profits expectations.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
You posted this more than 4 years ago and until now many said that bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world and its the same for me too. Its not the strongest currency for me because bitcoins is not being used by many people around the world and the most used currency at this moment is dollar. Maybe you can say that it has the highest value but not the strongest currency. I would pick dollar as the strongest and most popular currency in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
You posted this more than 4 years ago and until now many said that bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world and its the same for me too. Its not the strongest currency for me because bitcoins is not being used by many people around the world and the most used currency at this moment is dollar. Maybe you can say that it has the highest value but not the strongest currency. I would pick dollar as the strongest and most popular currency in the world.
Activity: 196
It is definitely not the strongest currency in the world. Maybe it is the much expensive currency but definitely not the strongest. The strongest seems to be US Dolar so far, very popular, usefull and you will find or be able to buy almost anything. We can't currently say the same about Bitcoin which allows you but some things but mainly via internet. What is more you can't use bitcoin in amazon, ebay, alibaba so far, maybe it will change soon.
Activity: 350

in today's digital currency bitcoin is the strongest and most reliable in many ways, even today bitcoin be another alternative of investment
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

Nope. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet. Gold is still the strongest one. But bitcoin is the fastest growing currency. Therefore it may be like you said. In order to this majority of governments have to accept bitcoin as legal and form their economies according to bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will be the strongest currency. You can believe that.
No, you are mistake, Bitcoin is a currency, but Gold can't call is a currency like Bitcoin or Dollar. You can't use it to pay anything, just exchange it to FIAT through exchanger and gold store while Bitcoin and Dollar can use for reality and online payment.
Bitcoin is more liquid as anytime you can cash out and use your money, also the value is growing faster so more people are very interested
to make this as an investment.There is a risk but we understand it and take the risk but even with that reality, it's still not the strongest current in the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Nope there's still a lot of bitcoin features that's why it can't be the strongest currency in the world for example it is decentralized i think the government will not gonna recognized bitcoin as long as it's decentralized another one is it's value is unstable because of its volatility. But i think it can be the strongest currency someday for me bitcoin is just getting started since it's just bitcoin was created no that long ago so i'm still expecting that bitcoin has many surprises for us.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

In 2013 yall thought it was the strongest currency? Wow crazy even now at bitcoin 7k+ I still dont think it is the strongest currency worldwide. It needs to be more stable long term and moving forward for it to even be a

consideration in that topic. Give it another 10 years yet then we may be able to actually discuss whether bitcoin is strongest in world or not. 5 years bare minimum I think!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Yes, bitcoin now is the strongest currency because of its popularity, and has a great value. This is the best investment now and source of income of the people, that is why investors attract to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is most trusted currency today and bitcoin can be use anywhere. Lot of people already convince and invest in bitcoin, these are the reasons why bitcoin is the strongest currency now. Even before in the past years bitcoin is the strongest currency already.
Activity: 419

Nope. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet. Gold is still the strongest one. But bitcoin is the fastest growing currency. Therefore it may be like you said. In order to this majority of governments have to accept bitcoin as legal and form their economies according to bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will be the strongest currency. You can believe that.
No, you are mistake, Bitcoin is a currency, but Gold can't call is a currency like Bitcoin or Dollar. You can't use it to pay anything, just exchange it to FIAT through exchanger and gold store while Bitcoin and Dollar can use for reality and online payment.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

bs9
Activity: 154

Now Bitcoin is  the strongest currency in the world.Bitcoin already anoonced there upcoming fork bitcoin gold.Bitcoin now  many online service section.So after few days bitcoin will be more usefull currency in the world.
Activity: 259
Bitcoin has been one of the best investments so far, but it is not a strong currency (yet). Everybody around the world is still holding on to USD, even though the Federal Reserve prints it out like toilet paper.
Pages:
Jump to: