Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 38. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes i am in the favor of bitcoin it is the strongest currency in the world now a days this currency is trading in the crypto market which is good enough to provide the profits to the users. As in the present time this currency is using for many transactions there is no barrier for this currency in the countries.
Activity: 196
although bitcoin has a high enough value but i think bitcoin isn't the world's strongest currency, because to my knowledge bitcoin is a virtual currency even though it has a function equivalent to fiat currency but illegal bitcoin legality

I still confuse how we can do research to maintain which one is the strongest currency in the world? What is the indicator? Price or use?
If price, yes i can say its the strongest one.
But if use, fiat money is still number 1.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
No question about it. You can tell by looking at its graph and how dominant bitcoin is for the past couple of years and bitcoin is also one of the reasons why ICOs and other alternate coins are popping up out of nowhere.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Yes. Because bitcoin right now is attaining great attention and popularity all over the world even after being banned in China, it still managed to recover and the sudden pump was actually surprising. The users of bitcoin also right now has been increasing greatly and even the investors too so we should expect that sooner or later, bitcoin will take over all the other currency in the world.
Exactly! There is no reason to deny this fact that the bitcoin is having a very good reputation not only in the international market but also amongst the investors. But the thing is till the time bitcoin will not be declared as legal, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world. Our governments have to think about it seriously if they want to make out maximum profit out of it.
I think even if bitcoin were not in legalization now many investors and traders are still using of it as long as they gained in bitcoin. Popularization of bitcoin today and to the future will bitcoin going stronger in cryptocurrency across in different countries. If bitcoin legalized to our government they manipulate all bitcoin users have a limitations of using of it. But if it is happened we don't know what is in future.
Activity: 156
In my opinion about currencies all over the world so the answer is yes. I believe bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world. Because there will be no other currency that has a price as like as the bitcoin.
Many people are continuing to buy bitcoins because they know that, the bitcoin is really profitable. And people have strong confidence on bitcoin and i believe it is now the strongest currency in the world.  Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
How come a currency that shows such dramatic movements can be "strongest" currency in the world? Strong means the resistance to any externality, not the price of the currency... Smh
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Btc is not a currency. Maybe an investment instrument.
Yes for now. But a few years later it may not be. A lot of coin have rising potential

Bitcoin can be used as a payment method, so it's also a currency not just an investment instrument.
At the moment probably it has the highest value but to be the strongest currency it takes much more than high value so in that part bitcoin still can't compete with fiat currencies. Bitcoin can't be used as a pillar of financial system, more as an alternative and as a paralel financial system.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
At the moment bitcoin is just a parallel economy
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Btc is not a currency. Maybe an investment instrument.
Yes for now. But a few years later it may not be. A lot of coin have rising potential
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Yes. Because bitcoin right now is attaining great attention and popularity all over the world even after being banned in China, it still managed to recover and the sudden pump was actually surprising. The users of bitcoin also right now has been increasing greatly and even the investors too so we should expect that sooner or later, bitcoin will take over all the other currency in the world.
Exactly! There is no reason to deny this fact that the bitcoin is having a very good reputation not only in the international market but also amongst the investors. But the thing is till the time bitcoin will not be declared as legal, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world. Our governments have to think about it seriously if they want to make out maximum profit out of it.
If you are really understand the nature of Bitcoin, it does not need to have the government. Because it against all the profits, power, nature of the system are managing us - the government. The fact, Bitcoin is a currency should not to exist in the world, just only its existence, the world has enough reason to become mad when the government no longer occupies an important role.
At first Bitcoin wasn't utilized so ordinarily however now Bitcoin is utilized usually in light of the fact that individuals need to have increasingly benefit securely and quickly that is the reason individuals utilize Bitcoin for all sort of works that is the reason its appears that later on Bitcoin will be the most grounded currency.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
although bitcoin has a high enough value but i think bitcoin isn't the world's strongest currency, because to my knowledge bitcoin is a virtual currency even though it has a function equivalent to fiat currency but illegal bitcoin legality
Bitcoin is not getting stronger but not the strongest for sure, we know that very well because we are active in the community and in the crypto world.
Based on the estimate, number of users are still less than 5% of the total population and that adoption is an evidence that i's not strong enough as some people are thinking. We believe that bitcoin is here to stay and we should continue to support and promote it to be more successful.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

If you are really understand the nature of Bitcoin, it does not need to have the government. Because it against all the profits, power, nature of the system are managing us - the government. The fact, Bitcoin is a currency should not to exist in the world, just only its existence, the world has enough reason to become mad when the government no longer occupies an important role.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Activity: 266
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
agree, what is called Currency definitely has got the legality of all countries,
Bitcoin I think like commodities (gold, silver, and others) and Bitcoin Value is the largest in the world....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you mean value and worth in terms of how much people are willing to pay for it in their own fiat currencies, then I think yes bitcoin is now the strongest currency. But if you factor in the amount of people, institutions, and corporations willing to accept bitcoin, then I think bitcoin does not have that huge of a reach yet. Though it is slowly gaining momentum, it is still not to a point where everyone in the globe would be willing to give you any amount for it.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253

No. Bitcoin only one of the strongest cryptocurrency but in the real world, Gold is the strongest and having highest value. In this situation, many people trusted bitcoin as their internet currency. Because of having too many investors of bitcoin, the rate of it becomes higher and higher. But Bitcoin will never be call as strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
it is no doubt about that as time progresses the price of bitcoin has been sky rocketing without any limit and it will continue
to do so until any perfect substitution is available for it which might never really happen soon usd will be replaced
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
I don't think so even when we see that 1 BTC cost $7,200 doesn't mean you can buy everything with it, I think its the purchasing power of the currency is what makes it strong over the other currencies. Bitcoins purchasing power is slowly increasing since more and more merchants and countries are starting to accept and recognize Bitcoin.

strengthening is caused by positive sentiment from the market and is quite nominal for people in developing countries to grow the business. In my opinion, bitcoin has great potential because it does not pass through a complicated bureaucracy in every transaction delivery, everything is normal and very fast, so many new users are interested and deepen their crypto experience.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I don't think so even when we see that 1 BTC cost $7,200 doesn't mean you can buy everything with it, I think its the purchasing power of the currency is what makes it strong over the other currencies. Bitcoins purchasing power is slowly increasing since more and more merchants and countries are starting to accept and recognize Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: