Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 46. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
bitcoin is not mature enough even many country don't have any rule for it's regulation. It's market cap should increased more to strong and it is no doubt it will drive the future market.
Yes I know what you are trying to say but bitcoin is stronger but not enough I mean that bitcoin is much better them all cryptos but when it become legal worldwide than something can be happened to its value and importance and I know we all hope that bitcoin future should be brightest.
Activity: 328
Not yet, I think. However, bitcoin can simplify the financial transaction constraints common to conventional financial patterns. Bitcoin is the most effective currency in the world.
Yes you are right bitcoin is an expensive and effective cryptocurrency but not yet it become strongest of them all, bitcoin need to be legal worldwide than the value of bitcoin will goes very high and also become stronger as we know and I hope one day that will must happened.

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
It is not even known by everyone but I'm sure that will happen sooner. Bitcoins is getting higher and stronger everyday which will dominate USD someday and for me that is inevitable.
At present, bitcoin is not having this much of worth and value that it is being declared as the world’s strongest currency. It is because of the reason that there are so many who don’t even know about the world of bitcoin. In addition to this, bitcoin is not declared as legal currency. There are so many hurdles which are keeping bitcoin away from becoming the world’s strongest currency but you can always hope for the best.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
I rather say Bitcoin is the strongest CRYPTOcurrency, it is also the most famous token in digital world. For all we know, bitcoin is now getting tractions in the world after having a good trend in digital ecosystem where it is now beginning to make voice to ease our the daily transactions.
Activity: 423
bitcoin is not yet officially a currency so it can not be called the strongest currency, even though the price is exorbitant
Yes absolutely. There are so many reasons for bitcoin to be defended as the strongest currency of world. But for now, as bitcoin are not legalized in many countries and it is not considered as currency officially around the globe. Still, there are most users of bitcoin even they are a fixed number in international market. Prices goes on, more users cooing, and a time come, when it became the strongest currency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
with the price of 1 btc = $ 5900 it can be said that bitcoin is the most expensive and strongest currency of the world, maybe the market share is still far below usd, but that needs to be watchful is the value of daily transactions.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Yup, bitcoin market cap is still small.
Currencywise, US dollar is still the dominant currency - $1.53 Trillion.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12773.htm

It doesn't matter if bitcoin's market cap is still small because if the other countries or the malls or even the places that we usually go, finally discovered bitcoin and studied the things about it then it will become easy for them to adopt it and when the adoption goes wider and wider then it will be easy for the government to notice it and they can make it as a fully legalized currency and that will make bitcoin as the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Well this will just bring more convenience to everybody around the world. Just imagine when going to a different country for a tour or travel, we no longer need to worry about exchanging our country's currency to the currency of your destination.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Yup, bitcoin market cap is still small.
Currencywise, US dollar is still the dominant currency - $1.53 Trillion.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12773.htm
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

The bitcoin is really the strongest cryptocurrency. The marketcap of the bitcoin is now $97.64 billion. Many people are continuing to buy bitcoins becauae they know that the bitcoin is really profitable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
As you see even Russian president supports etherum  means its really strong ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Not yet, but I know that we are getting close where can claim that btc is the strongest currency. I can feel that we just need to take a few more steps before everyone around the world will use btc instead of usd. It may not be a quick transition but I know we will get there.
It is not the strongest in the world, besides it is not a currency, cause it’snot being regulated, rather it’s unregulated. Bitcoin is decentralized, that’s why it can’t be controlled by a particular country’s government, or be a country’s currency.

Bitcoin is just an asset meant for investment, and when compared to Gold in terms of being strong, Gold is stronger. Bitcoin is just more valuable than every other things, but fragile.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Given the limited finite supply of bitcoin, and the growing unlimited demand for fast, reliable, anonymous, and transaction free payment transfer systems, bitcoin will continue to rise in value at least for the foreseeable future, making it the Berkshire Hathaway of cryptocurrencies. At least for now it is the strongest currency in the world. Time will tell if Ethereum or other platforms or Crypto-hybrid fiat currencies will derail the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10

And at present it is no longer small when the value starts to return $ 6k which is good news for all investors as well as trader.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Nah ofcourse not,bitcoin may be the highest value of currency now,but only here in crypto and some countries so it cant be called strongest coz it coest dominate even 1/8 or the worlds total currency need,not like dollar euro pound or other monetary that can be avail or purchase world wide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is not even known by everyone but I'm sure that will happen sooner. Bitcoins is getting higher and stronger everyday which will dominate USD someday and for me that is inevitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
This is very surprising question back then, when OP ask about this question 4 years ago. for sure he/she was greatly amazed on Bitcoin development and progress.

However today, Bitcoin are far more stronger way back then. We don't have any doubt that Bitcoin will continue to gain more popularity across the globe.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I think it is not the strongest currency today because it is not yet known by everyone and it is not yet used in the commerce. I believe it will happen when all of us are using it and all of the transactions will be proccessed through this bitcoin. It is possible to happen because now, it is slowly getting popular and more and more people are using it today.
Activity: 462
Not yet, but I know that we are getting close where can claim that btc is the strongest currency. I can feel that we just need to take a few more steps before everyone around the world will use btc instead of usd. It may not be a quick transition but I know we will get there.
Everyone know that bitcoin is still deficient to recognition across the world and for becoming the strongest bticoin should be recognized in the world being a legal currency so in this stage we cannot say that bitcoin is strongest. In a sense bitcoin is strongest respect to their policies regarding decentralization and transparency behavior which the people like so much. It is strongest in this sense that the people are trusting on bitcoin very much. Bitcoin has proved the strongest position through his enhanced value.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
In my knowledge about currencies all over the world so the answer is yes. Except diamond and ruby ( most of them are gemstones ) No currency else can reach to the place that Bitcoin already claimed. So I mean the valuable of Bitcoin for now, really is at another level than other currency.
Pages:
Jump to: