Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 45. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.

Hell no, lets not get delusional about bitcoin because we all love it dearly, Don't get carried away folks...it's great that bitcoin is doing a lot for us but it is not even as popular as the USD and people all over the world feel easier to accept USD than any other currency. I travel and i know how people appreciate it when you give them a 10$ bill. Bitcoin isn't the strongest but if you push me i would say the USD.
True what it happens is that we love bitcoin and some people may get too excited about it and may think that bitcoin is going to replace the dollar soon but we know that is not going to happen in a long amount of time if it happens at all, however there is no doubt that bitcoin is a great currency to have.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Unfortunately at the moment bitcoin is the not the strongest currency.From the one hand, the price of bitcoin does not have opponents.  But as we know at any time, bitcoin can explode and the price may fall hundreds of times.  Bitcoin is not supported by anything, which means that we cant call bitcoin the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
How can you say that it is the strongest currency? It's exchange volumes are far below that of the other currencies such as USD and EUR. And its acceptance is even below that of the lowest ranking fiat currencies such as the Mozambican metical and the Yemeni rial.
If we compare bitcoin with other online or crypto currencies then we can say that yes it is the most strongest currency of the world. but if we compare bitcoin with fiat, thern very honestly still USD is the most strongest currency of the world, and i think even USD will remain as the number one and strongest currency of the world for a long time, because most of the states still depending on USD for their economy.
yes i agree and no doubt about it because we can now really see the presence of bitcoin and its  price will almost rising   five times higher than the past price becuase of its  popularity bitcoin will really rise .and all can say that it is really true because as we all have seened and observe bitcoin really has a verry good background and a verry good return in terms of profit.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
How can you say that it is the strongest currency? It's exchange volumes are far below that of the other currencies such as USD and EUR. And its acceptance is even below that of the lowest ranking fiat currencies such as the Mozambican metical and the Yemeni rial.
If we compare bitcoin with other online or crypto currencies then we can say that yes it is the most strongest currency of the world. but if we compare bitcoin with fiat, thern very honestly still USD is the most strongest currency of the world, and i think even USD will remain as the number one and strongest currency of the world for a long time, because most of the states still depending on USD for their economy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I know about bitcoin in 2011 year, and me was 15 yo, bitcoin in this time costs 1.5$ or 2$, now 6$.... So, yes, bitcoin the strongest currency in the world now)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
After almost 4 years from the creation of this topic , and we still can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because even tho it's decentralisation and the many beloved feautures , it still encounters  serious fluctuation rates and thus making it very instable . Constant growth is an asset but stability is power .
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but it is a stable and developing currency due to which its price is constantly increasing. Yet bitcoin is not strong enough to compete with all the modern currency of the world but it is developing rapidly than all of them and we could say that one day it may become the strongest currency of the world.
I'm sure that you just being sarcastic right now. Bitcoin is stable? well I'm a fan of bitcoin since long time ago but if you're blinded by the fact that bitcoin price often decreasing and increasing in range of 5-15% within a night can be considered as a stable currency, then other national currencies that its value moving around 0-0.5% within a day can be called super duper stable.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
After almost 4 years from the creation of this topic , and we still can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because even tho it's decentralisation and the many beloved feautures , it still encounters  serious fluctuation rates and thus making it very instable . Constant growth is an asset but stability is power .

I agree. Even with all the popularity it's getting, it still far from being the strongest currency. Even if we say that the price is hitting record high almost everyday, that's not the only barometer for a currency to be considered as the strongest.

Bitcoin achieve the biggest crypto currency in this world, but one thing for sure, we only have currency that we use everyday that i think is the strongest currency, bitcoin can help us to have a local currency and that's our one of the way to be rich.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but it is a stable and developing currency due to which its price is constantly increasing. Yet bitcoin is not strong enough to compete with all the modern currency of the world but it is developing rapidly than all of them and we could say that one day it may become the strongest currency of the world.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.
Eehm… there are lots of reasons I don’t see Bitcoin as the strongest currency in the world and number one is this- it is not being backed up by the government and it can end up at anytime. The second reason is that can be hacked and stolen.

Next reason is that it can be destroyed by quantum computing, which is something I pray it never happens. Bitcoin is just the most valuable currency in the world and not the strongest.
Activity: 658
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Probably yes because as we can see a lot if investors are keep on investing their money in bitcoin. And the more they invest, the more bitcoin's price will increase and will make the people who has bitcoin to become richer and richer. It is possible that it is the strongest currency in the world now because it constantly rising and rising its value than few years before it became known to many investors
Activity: 386
I rather say Bitcoin is the strongest CRYPTOcurrency, it is also the most famous token in digital world. For all we know, bitcoin is now getting tractions in the world after having a good trend in digital ecosystem where it is now beginning to make voice to ease our the daily transactions.
If we talk in terms of the worth and market price, then bitcoin is indeed the strongest currency in the world. There is no other currency in this world which is having this much of worth as bitcoin is having. Moreover, if we talk generally then bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world so far. The only hurdle which is keeping bitcoin away from becoming the strongest currency is the legalization of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Im not agree with the strongest currency because there are so many people haven't recognize bitcoin as currency or an asset, especially people living away from electricity and limited internet access areas. Perhaps bitcoins is very expensive nowadays but im worried it seems like a tulips effect that when the time comes it will fade.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Activity: 568
OK... Let's try to answer a few questions, in order to find out whether Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world right now or not. Is BTC the reserve currency of the world? The answer is NO. Is Bitcoin the preferred currency for international trade? No. That honor goes to USD, with the Euro and Chinese Yuan putting up some competition. Is Bitcoin a national currency of any nation? Once again the answer is NO. So do I need to explain further?
There is no doubt that bitcoin is now one of the strong and powerful currency around the world and some economies experts and world are also going to accept that bitcoin is going to lead than any other currency around the world with high price so it think it’s only happen just because of hard work done by bitcoin so keep it up.
We cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency but it has the potential to overtake many currencues in the world.It can also give competition to the dollar,not now but later in the future.Although it is not legalised in many nations,it is getting popular all over the globe and its demand is also increasing due to which its price is increasing day by day.It has reached to about $5800 and is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.Traders are also trading in bitcoins now a days.Some transactions are also now being made through bitcoin.Since no taxes can be applied on bitcoin,people get full payment and profit margins are high.It is now the strongest cryptocurrency today and all the other cryptocurrencies regulate with respect to it.

Bitcoin may be the strongest cyrptocurrency nowadays with regards to its price exchange but we really can't say it's the strongest among all currencies since it is not accepted worldwide yet. Yes there are highly developed countries who uses it but not centralized yet and not as national currency yet.
Activity: 704
OK... Let's try to answer a few questions, in order to find out whether Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world right now or not. Is BTC the reserve currency of the world? The answer is NO. Is Bitcoin the preferred currency for international trade? No. That honor goes to USD, with the Euro and Chinese Yuan putting up some competition. Is Bitcoin a national currency of any nation? Once again the answer is NO. So do I need to explain further?
There is no doubt that bitcoin is now one of the strong and powerful currency around the world and some economies experts and world are also going to accept that bitcoin is going to lead than any other currency around the world with high price so it think it’s only happen just because of hard work done by bitcoin so keep it up.
We cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency but it has the potential to overtake many currencues in the world.It can also give competition to the dollar,not now but later in the future.Although it is not legalised in many nations,it is getting popular all over the globe and its demand is also increasing due to which its price is increasing day by day.It has reached to about $5800 and is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.Traders are also trading in bitcoins now a days.Some transactions are also now being made through bitcoin.Since no taxes can be applied on bitcoin,people get full payment and profit margins are high.It is now the strongest cryptocurrency today and all the other cryptocurrencies regulate with respect to it.
Activity: 770
it is strong and powerful but bitcoin is not a strongest and most powerful currency yet. There are many cryptocurrencies which are stronger than bitcoin. They are better, faster and they can maintain a huge number of transactions everyday. Bitcoin has a high price because it is the first cryptocurrency to be created
Activity: 168
Few years ago bitcoin was nothing but another low value crypto currency. Now it is the most valuable currency in the world now and in the future. It is almost impossibke for another coin to reach that value; almost 6000$!. The answer to your question is yes bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world, and there are many people that want to put an end to it but they will fail.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I agree. Even with all the popularity it's getting, it still far from being the strongest currency. Even if we say that the price is hitting record high almost everyday, that's not the only barometer for a currency to be considered as the strongest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
Activity: 206
bitcoin is not mature enough even many country don't have any rule for it's regulation. It's market cap should increased more to strong and it is no doubt it will drive the future market.
Yes I know what you are trying to say but bitcoin is stronger but not enough I mean that bitcoin is much better them all cryptos but when it become legal worldwide than something can be happened to its value and importance and I know we all hope that bitcoin future should be brightest.

It's expected to be 1 trillion dollar within 3 or 5 years. Can you imaine this? It's almost 6x pump accordingly.

In this scenario, bitcoin can be around $30,000 or $35,000 easily.
Pages:
Jump to: