Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 47. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 262
OK... Let's try to answer a few questions, in order to find out whether Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world right now or not. Is BTC the reserve currency of the world? The answer is NO. Is Bitcoin the preferred currency for international trade? No. That honor goes to USD, with the Euro and Chinese Yuan putting up some competition. Is Bitcoin a national currency of any nation? Once again the answer is NO. So do I need to explain further?
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
I believe that bitcoin will be one of the strongest coin in the word because of the high rate of investor, but as at now is be weakest coin so far
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
For all those who know well about bitcoin, it is indeed the strongest currency and the most profitable currency of the world. For the ones who don’t know about bitcoin yet, it is nothing.

In the coming days, when more people will be knowing about bitcoin there are likely chances of this thing that bitcoin will become the strongest currency of the world. It is having lot of potential to lead the world.
Hopefully it will be the cryptocurrency everybody wants.
We have low market penetration. More need to get involved.
Activity: 56
market cap of BTC is more than half of the countries's on globe and 80% of S&P 500
Activity: 44
bitcoin is not mature enough even many country don't have any rule for it's regulation. It's market cap should increased more to strong and it is no doubt it will drive the future market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Not yet, but I know that we are getting close where can claim that btc is the strongest currency. I can feel that we just need to take a few more steps before everyone around the world will use btc instead of usd. It may not be a quick transition but I know we will get there.
If we are talking about the world of crypto currency, then there is no point of denying this fact that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Otherwise, bitcoin is not the strongest currency. There are so many other regular currencies which are far better than bitcoin.

It will take lot of time for bitcoin to make its name in the ranking of regular currencies. There are likely chances of this thing to happen but it is not an easy task.
Yeah there is no doubt bitcoin is the strongest currency of all the currencies because the value of BTC is considered the baseline of all currencies of the world because the trust and popularity of this currency is so high
that the investors should look at it as star of all the currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Not yet, I think. However, bitcoin can simplify the financial transaction constraints common to conventional financial patterns. Bitcoin is the most effective currency in the world.
Activity: 386
Not yet, but I know that we are getting close where can claim that btc is the strongest currency. I can feel that we just need to take a few more steps before everyone around the world will use btc instead of usd. It may not be a quick transition but I know we will get there.
If we are talking about the world of crypto currency, then there is no point of denying this fact that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Otherwise, bitcoin is not the strongest currency. There are so many other regular currencies which are far better than bitcoin.

It will take lot of time for bitcoin to make its name in the ranking of regular currencies. There are likely chances of this thing to happen but it is not an easy task.
Activity: 40
if you measure Strong with price answer is Yes But it is virtual money so only Security will help it (Can be crashed more easy paper money )
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

All I can see is that bitcoin isn't that strongest among other currency because I think bitcoin had many problems to be faced before we can say that it is become strongiest among other digital currency. People nowadays are using bitcoin and claiming it as a strongest currency yet they disn't have any proof.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

We cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because if ypu say that you're like that it is more strong than the currency we have in reality. We can say that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency among all other altcoins that has been established. And bitcoin isn't that strong yet because it has many problems facing today.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
I think so.  A single Bitcoins cost around USD 5,000, is a huge amount.  No present currency can topple it down as far as value is concerned as of today.  It is even the hottest commodity in the market now.  My classmates in college are crazy hearing about bitcoins and they are starting to invest in.  The good news is that many countries wanted to create their own cryptocurrency to cope up with the demand on the market.  Maybe, the recognition of bitcoins is not yet late but it is just the start to boom eventually in the market...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Nope. I don't think so because we all know that bitcoin is only a altcoins which is make to be a kind of digital currency and cannot be said as a strong currency because it is only a secondary currency we used. And of course we have our primary and the real currency we used in our country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
The answer is No.  USD still rules. Think how most express their holdings of crypto - "i have blah worth of BTC"

i think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the history of crypto but it is not strongest in the world as compare to other curreinces like usd, pound etc.
because the use and other currencies are very old than bitcoin according to their age after some time it is most probable that bitcoin will become strongest currency in the whole world because people are taking interest very quickly in bitcoin.
aar
Activity: 67
Merit: 16
The answer is No.  USD still rules. Think how most express their holdings of crypto - "i have blah worth of BTC"

Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
I think it has a potential to be the strongest currency in the world, but for now i really think that the is either Bahraini Dinaror Kuwaiti Dinar, they're the leading and highest currency in the world in terms of the price value they're both way higher than US Dollar.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
bitcoin is not yet officially a currency so it can not be called the strongest currency, even though the price is exorbitant
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
To us bitcoin is strong currency now. But not in the world only online world. it is not recognise to all the people of the world.
Yeah the value of the bitcoin is now getting worldwide and the value of the digital currency is increasing. In the past. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and the now all the people are aware of the bitcoin and the digital currency. I hope the importance of the bitcoin will increase more and more so it will happen if the bitcoin is getting high so I love the bitcoin for the increasing price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121

For me bitcoin is the strongest digital currency because it takes too long since its start on 2013.Because many people now knew bitcoin and encouraging about bitcoin is also the expansion of our cryptocurrency.
Seeing bitcoin now has a big growth and demand of its price like higher value of it.Rising of bitcoin goes to,for being successful of bitcoin if many investors invest and getting to know more about bitcoin.Im vey confident to say that bitcoin can be the strongest currency for now.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is too small probably because they see the time of 2013 is still very few who use Bitcoin, but also many who do not know Bitcoin. I'm sure by 2013 maybe only 5% know Bitcoin. How Bitcoin's growth from 2013 to 2017 is so significant, in 2017 alone we can see very rapid developments, and many even make Bitcoin's prediction of $ 10,000 / BTC. I myself am very confident Bitcoin will definitely break through $ 10,000 / BTC at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: