Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 78. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Strongest crypto-currency maybe but strongest currency I think not yet but base on the performance of bitcoin today it has been growing fast and being known to more people in later time when bitcoin became more popular I guess I will not be surprise if it will be consider the strongest currency in the future.
When time comes that bitcoin in each country have more facilities and can be used instantly ,it can be considered the strogest currency but not yet this time. So for the mean time we just need to earn it and save some so if ever time comes we already have that so called storongest currency at hand.

Bitcoin can be treated as the strongest digital currency but it has not yet taken over the world and still it needs lot of improvements and acceptance from the society and when majority of the world will start using it at that time it can be called as an most powerful currency but still long way to go.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Strongest crypto-currency maybe but strongest currency I think not yet but base on the performance of bitcoin today it has been growing fast and being known to more people in later time when bitcoin became more popular I guess I will not be surprise if it will be consider the strongest currency in the future.
When time comes that bitcoin in each country have more facilities and can be used instantly ,it can be considered the strogest currency but not yet this time. So for the mean time we just need to earn it and save some so if ever time comes we already have that so called storongest currency at hand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope. However with regards to you your topic question, bitcoin is currently not the strongest currency in the world since USD still in first place. Probably in future bitcoin could be the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Not even near, it needs time. Indeed it's a revolutionary phenomenon among currencies, but not the strongest at this moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin can't be fully defined as a current at all it is a asset or a investment platform. It really has a value but when we use currency when don't have to pay any additional fees at the time of making the payment. Tax is there but it isn't as high as current bitcoin fees. A currency is accepted mostly everywhere but bitcoin has reached to that level. The topic is should have been bitcoin is one of the best asset in the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin can become the strongest currency in the future, and we need to invest more to develop it. Bitcoins will be known and widely used and will be more popular than other currencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and I think it will always be the strongest in the world of crypto currency, because it is also an investment opportunity.
Yes right, currently bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency, this is because bitcoin users are the biggest and everyone will refer bitcoin as the main choice. But I believe someday there will be coins that beat bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and I think it will always be the strongest in the world of crypto currency, because it is also an investment opportunity.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
i think until now bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world because not the most people in the world is using bitcoin and they still use fiat for daily. comparing with total population in the world, the user of bitcoin is less than all people so we need to spread news about bitcoin into many place beside that bitcoin is not yet approve in many country and only few country approve bitcoin. once many people using bitcoin for transaction and with the price is increase, i think that is the time for bitcoin to be the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
How can this question even be asked when the bitcoin market cap is 38.42B and the companies in the US alone range close to 39 trillion, you simply can't compare the two, you can transact in USD globally while you can hardly buy a pizza with bitcoin.

Not to mention the fact BTC has no automatic stabilizers inbuilt to handle inflation.

I agree it's a great investment, but if you think BTC will be the next USD you may be disappointed.

Just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I think it is not the most powerful currency in the world right now. But in the future it may become the strongest currency. Bitcoin can beat the US dollar and other currencies, even dominating the stock market
What is your basis, fiat is the most powerful because it's back by the government while bitcoin is not fully back by the government.
Also, they have different definition as currency, fiat is the legal one.
Activity: 128
I think it is not the most powerful currency in the world right now. But in the future it may become the strongest currency. Bitcoin can beat the US dollar and other currencies, even dominating the stock market
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
As by value , bitcoin still the strongest currency but on second position, ETH really attempt to take bitcoin existency by seeing their transaction traffic recently.
It's quite shock because ETH able to beat LTC's second position

Uhhhh. kindly read the thread. we're not talking about cryptocurrencies here, were talking about every currency and that includes our paper money and the cryptocurrencies as

well. sad to say bitcoin is not even close to strongest as of now, but it do have a great potential. imo bitcoin doesn't need to be the strongest what it needs right now is a massive

adoption. let's see what will happen in the next few years.
I don't even consider bitcoin as a currency if to be compared with the legal currency but in crypto world surely this is the strongest since it has the biggest marketcap as of the moment and it's very positive it will remain on top for at least a century, but we do not know what will happen so let's invest at our own risk. Talking about paper money or digital money which is under the regulation of the government, I think bitcoin cannot compete with it because it is purely just a fuel to make a transaction using fiat and without fiat bitcoin is useless.
But why do you think bitcoin cannot be compared to fiat? Even if you think the comparison is not going to favor bitcoin, we can make the comparison since bitcoin is a currency, a currency with some troubles but at the end it has all the characteristics of a currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
Bitcoin needs time, and no, it's not the strongest currency over the world.
Yes bitcoins needs time to be currency and right now bitcoins started growing strong to be currency on the world
many countries started acceped bitcoins for payment daily transaction,
we could saw many corporations started adopt bitcoins on their business and it is just about time to bitcoins be currency
 even still there are bugs on bitcoins, it starts going strong.
Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is just "starting" and not already the strongest because if bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, we can see that all of the possible companies and countries are already adopted bitcoin but now it is just starting to get adopted and a lot of attention now are going into bitcoin and they are all interested in bitcoin to get adopted in their countries.
In my opinion, the reason Bitcoin want become to a value can replace old system payment and become to best choice when make payment online for all people on the world's. Bitcoin not want become to currency and control by government!
Any currency whether it be a fiat currency or cyrpto currency, it is something to be used by people for their day to day lives. The stability of the economy of a country depends on its stable currency. Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and they cannot be easily traced therefore it cannot be controlled by any organization but this must be a biggest feature which supports bitcoin to stay as a stronger currency but within limited community.
I am in total agreement with you. Bitcoins are just like fiat currency, doing the same job in a better way. It is one of the strongest currencies the world is dealing in and soon it will beat all other competitors in the market. It would not be wrong to assume bitcoin as the future leading currency.
Activity: 329
AGATE
No, the US Dollar is still the strongest currency in the world! And there are a lot of other national currencies stronger than bitcoin.
The price of crypto still pegged with the fiat currency, Those traders try to cashout using the fiat currency that means the fiat domination can't be removed from the crypto. The dollar as the strongest currency already determined by the US domination to the world of economic

I agree and yes, the US Dollar is still the strongest currency in the world. In fact if ever bitcoin will be considered as a centralized currency it still won't be the strongest because there are still other currencies in the world next to the US Dollar.
I agree, the US Dollar is still the strongest currency in the world. If the currency make change the centralized currency in the world we cannot say that because US Dollar nowadays is still increasing but we cannot say US dollar will abolish if the Bitcoin currency is become next currency in the future

Activity: 371
How the times have changed. Bitcoin, if it's not right now, will be possibly the next strongest currency in the world and imo I'm prety positive that it will with just a few tweaks here and there.
although bitcoin is a strong crypto currency, there is not doubt about, but if we compare bitcoin to USD then we can see that nuses of USD are more than bitcoin USD is currently the strongest currency of the world. but in future we can expect that bitcoin will become the world number one currency but it will take more time may be decades  when the users of bitcoin will increase more.

Well, if we only talk about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is certainly the strongest currency. But if we compare bitcoin against USD, EUR or other local currencies, paper money, bitcoin is nothing.
Activity: 720
How the times have changed. Bitcoin, if it's not right now, will be possibly the next strongest currency in the world and imo I'm prety positive that it will with just a few tweaks here and there.
although bitcoin is a strong crypto currency, there is not doubt about, but if we compare bitcoin to USD then we can see that nuses of USD are more than bitcoin USD is currently the strongest currency of the world. but in future we can expect that bitcoin will become the world number one currency but it will take more time may be decades  when the users of bitcoin will increase more.

It is not the strongest currency and I don't know why we are still debating here.
Simple is that USD is more valuable in the world, Everyone knows about it and everyone is willing to use it.
Bitcoin is still on its first stages, Still it has to achieve many things.
Activity: 490
Activity: 612
No, the US Dollar is still the strongest currency in the world! And there are a lot of other national currencies stronger than bitcoin.
The price of crypto still pegged with the fiat currency, Those traders try to cashout using the fiat currency that means the fiat domination can't be removed from the crypto. The dollar as the strongest currency already determined by the US domination to the world of economic
there is a grave difference between crypto and local currencies. Local currency is just money, you can only purchase stuff with it while crypto is not just money it’s a resource that provides many facilities. One bit coin is worth 2500 US dollars that in a manner of speaking makes crypto more stronger than local currencies along with all the facilities it provides.
Pages:
Jump to: