Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 74. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin has proved a very strong currency. Bitcoin has a great reputation. Bitcoin is known for being the first, the easiest to get, and the widest acceptance. I think the user or bitcoin finder is increasing and more widespread to the whole world now.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Yes, bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and I think that this will continue for many years. It is the very first crypto currency and managed to win the trust of many, now it has become parallel electronic money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
imho , speaking of digital currency or cryptocurrency bitcoin is considered as the highest value in the market but it does not indicate as the strongest currency just like this following weeks about a speculation of chain split or splitting the bitcoin currency into 2 , there's a possibility it might be crash sometime in the near future . so far the strongest currency in the world is still the USD with a total market cap of roughly 60Trillion USD whereas the bitcoin is rughly between 40 to 45 billion USD. we could say that the bitcoin was just a little bit of a fraction of USD currency worldwide.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
In crytocurrencies world, I think bitcoin was the strongest currency. But in reality bitcoin is only one of the coins that starting to be famous. However, I believe someday bitcoin was achieve the spot of being strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world because its more familiar and most popular currency in all and the worlds best performing currency. Bitcoin is everywhere and the people wants to invest in bitcoin and most investors invest in bitcoin, because this is the strongest currency compared to other currency. Now bitcoin has a great value and profitable, bitcoin also has a potential. It is the strongest bitcoin has many uses and many benefits unlike other currency, it is the highest conversion rates in the world and it considered as the best currency to invest and become the world currency.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Until now we can not say that bitcoin is a currency because it can not and is legally permitted for transactions. Bitcoin is a commodity so when compared with currency is a different matter.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
"Some folks" wouldn't matter and wouldn't affect BTC because bitcoin has an greater value than any alternative coins it even surpass fiat and gold and now holds a far greater value than any top leading currencies in the world. Those people that claims bitcoin is to small doesn't have any idea on how vast and popular bitcoin that even surpasses the features of fiat for example you can make quick transactions by sending and receiving millions of your money and gets confirmed in minutes unlike fiat that might take days and high fees and also the risk of it being hacked is high. It is freedom from the exploitation's and tyranny from bankers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.

Yes, I think they will have to suggests surveys because we couldn't say that people didn't know about bitcoin. They all know about credit cards turn into money but it doesn't seems that we withdraw on banks using bitcoins.
yes i agree on you.i think this is not a strongest currency now a days but it is really have a great potential to be the strongest this coming next 4 years from now and so on and so fort.

I will be happy with bitcoin if it became the top 20 currency of the world, obviously if it became number one then that will be even better but that is not going to happen anytime soon, so I will take what it is possible in the next five years and that is a position in the top 20.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Strongest in terms of what? If in terms of volatility then you are right Bitcoin as a currency is the most volatile cryptocurrency out there last Saturday we saw its price goes down to 1800$ right now we are seeing Bitcoin to 2600$ which is a big gap. But in terms of being stable then we know the answer nothing beats Fiat currency in terms of being stable because they are back up by the country's economy controlling it. Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has its own strengths and weaknesses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and he really has a huge potential. It will not become the strongest currency in the world, but it will exist in parallel with real money.
yes your right bitcoin is really now the strongest curreny in the world because it is mostly used than any other cryptocurrency and it has more better price. i hope that the next goal of bitcoin is that they will be the strongest legal currency in the world, if they accepted by the government.

In Crypto yes! Bitcoin is still the strongest. but in currency?, no!, Bitcoin is too young to be compared to
other currencies(fiat money) that the government use, also Bitcoins price is too volatile compared to fiat.
but still, Bitcoin can outrank some currencies which are impressive considering Bitcoin is only 7 years old
since they released it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and he really has a huge potential. It will not become the strongest currency in the world, but it will exist in parallel with real money.
yes your right bitcoin is really now the strongest curreny in the world because it is mostly used than any other cryptocurrency and it has more better price. i hope that the next goal of bitcoin is that they will be the strongest legal currency in the world, if they accepted by the government.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
It is just for temporary because it is the first cryptocurrency that ever released but after a few years, bitcoin will be like the usual metal that it will have rust and people will find another cryptocurrency that is best for their needs and will fit to their likes for a cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be just ignored and abandoned.
Activity: 159
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Bitcoin isn't actually the strongest currency in the world yet. But it has a huge potential specially if more and more people support it and use online currencies more often. But my vision in the mere future, bitcoin will be at the top and more people will use it specially in online transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
In my opinion it is the Strong cryptocurrency in the world, but when it comes as the strongest currency seems unimaginable, even if it's rising popularity, we must also consider that bitcoin is not globally accepted in each country and it's not yet legal to all country.
but if we will fight a currency  1 unit of a currency and it's equivalence to USD dollars, i think bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency.
One Dinar has the value of 3.30 US Dollars ( highest/strongest among fiat money)
One Bitcoin has the value of 2300++ US Dollars.

If the time will come that bitcoin will be accepted by the goverment for each of the country i think Bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I knew bitcoin was very trending in the internet and popular too in the entire world, but it's not enough to say it is the strongest currency all over the world. It is still US dollar is the strongest currency nowadays.
There is a certain place where bitcoin is the strongest currency and that is only in the crypto currency while in the real world it is the legal currency regulated by the government are the most powerful. I hope everyone would understand that because it's hard for an investor to be misinformed when he is risking his money for bitoin as its investment.

I would say that is party correct. Crypto is strong in crypto and currency is strong in currency. Why the difference like that? Cryptocurrencies are not considered legal tender or currency or fiat. Why is that? Because legal tender or currency requires government/state regulations which is absent in most cryptocurrencies. Crypto are mostly decentralized which means it is not backed up by any valuable metals or a state.
I don’t agree with you, pal. Crypto currencies are currencies indeed. Currency is simply a mean through which we can do trade and exchange goods, buy and sell things etc. currency could be anything that is accepted by majority and have some official standards. It could be a gold, silver, and bronze and so on.

It would be really cruel not to consider bitcoins the leading currency of the world. It has support of masses and soon will become the largest and strongest currency of the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I knew bitcoin was very trending in the internet and popular too in the entire world, but it's not enough to say it is the strongest currency all over the world. It is still US dollar is the strongest currency nowadays.
There is a certain place where bitcoin is the strongest currency and that is only in the crypto currency while in the real world it is the legal currency regulated by the government are the most powerful. I hope everyone would understand that because it's hard for an investor to be misinformed when he is risking his money for bitoin as its investment.

I would say that is party correct. Crypto is strong in crypto and currency is strong in currency. Why the difference like that? Cryptocurrencies are not considered legal tender or currency or fiat. Why is that? Because legal tender or currency requires government/state regulations which is absent in most cryptocurrencies. Crypto are mostly decentralized which means it is not backed up by any valuable metals or a state.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Far from it, sadly the USD is still the King and it will be for some time, even though it is completely and utterly undeserving how corrupt and abused it is.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: