Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really anonymous? - page 2. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 24, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
Bitcoin is not anonymous, because yiu can always tracebfrom the blockchain where it come from and when it did being transacted from that wallet. Even location can also be traced.
Yes it is true that all transactions can be on track but what if someone transfer bitcoin in internally, for example in xapo or coinbase we can make more than 1 wallet so if we accept then transfer it will be difficult to track.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:00:08 PM
Bitcoin is not anonymous, because yiu can always tracebfrom the blockchain where it come from and when it did being transacted from that wallet. Even location can also be traced.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 08:20:31 PM
Bitcoin is anonymous until nobody connects you with your bitcoin address. In that moment, all your transaction will be exposed.
Out to use multiple addresses, the best idea is to use a scramble.
In this case, it will be very difficult to catch you.
Yes bitcoin is anonymous but who's care because everyone believe that it is trusted currency and everyone gets a lot of profit by its investment and that's why they earn a huge amount of money because bitcoin is very beneficial currency .
Activity: 280
May 24, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
All the records are stored in the blockchain, and therefore Bitcoin can never be completely anonymous. That said, it is very difficult to trace Bitcoin users from the Blockchain log. It is next to impossible.

Bitcoin is anonymous I believe because it is very hard to trace. If it is not anonymous then we must  have control with the hackers who are stealing from other wallets. But not, we cannot do anything to get rid of them. Because they are sure that they are impossible to trace.
Well for me it is really nice feature of bitcoin if it is untraceable as we will have to think positive so we will see good for us in bitcoin, now  bitcoin is famous as currency and as investment as well, so in past everyone was aware of your saving and your money at home which was a bit as it was causing a lot of street robbing while after bitcoin no one can trace you after using your payment you can logout so no date will remain behind which is the reason why it is hard for all people to trace a bitcoin user.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
Bitcoin is anonymous until nobody connects you with your bitcoin address. In that moment, all your transaction will be exposed.
Out to use multiple addresses, the best idea is to use a scramble.
In this case, it will be very difficult to catch you.
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Bitcoin is not anonymous, but, pseudo-anonymous (can use alias name). Now, most veteran Bitcoin (old players) know this. Many people do not know this, however, why Bitcoin is not made completely anonymous by default, and what efforts do Bitcoin users keep de-anonymize and what those Bitcoin users can do to grab return their privacy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 24, 2018, 12:06:39 PM
My questions is not on the technical side, since obviously you can create an address in a very much anonymous way. However, when it comes to spending it or convert it into fiat or even when spending it on a legit shop online you have to leave an identity trace.

I know that with small transactions is fine, under the radar basically, but what happens with significant ammounts?

I am asking this because I intend to become rich in 4 or 5 weeks Grin Grin
Yes! The bitcoin is really anonymous. The transaction using bitcoin can't trace. I think it is the reason why many people are gettting more interested to buy and to use bitcoins.
Activity: 845
May 24, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
I think yes, and no doubt that bitcoin is really anonymous, it's very difficult to track the bitcoin owner because the user easily creates a wallet for bitcoin transfers so that no one can ever trace anyone.
Activity: 546
May 24, 2018, 11:08:19 AM
Bitcoin can be anonimous, if you know how this is performed, so if you are noob, you are not anonimous at all. Just hackers are Wink
No, being a newbie and a noob is not a basis for not being anonymous in a crypto world because we know the fact that bitcoin as a decentralized system is always having an anonymous transaction in a way that there is no third party being involve, just you and the blockchain so therefore bitcoin is really anonymous way of online earnings.
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
All the records are stored in the blockchain, and therefore Bitcoin can never be completely anonymous. That said, it is very difficult to trace Bitcoin users from the Blockchain log. It is next to impossible.

Bitcoin is anonymous I believe because it is very hard to trace. If it is not anonymous then we must  have control with the hackers who are stealing from other wallets. But not, we cannot do anything to get rid of them. Because they are sure that they are impossible to trace.
Activity: 359
May 24, 2018, 10:51:49 AM
Bitcoin can be anonimous, if you know how this is performed, so if you are noob, you are not anonimous at all. Just hackers are Wink
Activity: 364
May 24, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
Bitcoin is not anonymous, because all transactions can be tracked. But if you use several exchangers and crypto-exchanges, then you can relatively anonymously withdraw in fiat
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
May 24, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
There are much more anonymous coins than bitcoin. For example, Montero, which can grow very seriously in the near future. There are also Dash, Verge, Zcash, ZenCash and other anonymous coins...
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 24, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
My questions is not on the technical side, since obviously you can create an address in a very much anonymous way. However, when it comes to spending it or convert it into fiat or even when spending it on a legit shop online you have to leave an identity trace.

I know that with small transactions is fine, under the radar basically, but what happens with significant ammounts?

I am asking this because I intend to become rich in 4 or 5 weeks Grin Grin
Base on my knowledge bitcoin is half anonymous and a half, not anonymous. How I can say it because of the address is like a Quick Response Code "QR Code" if you scan the QR code it will appear the cost or meaning inside the QR code. You don’t know who person but if you already study or trace it, you will know whose person use that address. But the problem only a few people have the skill or knowledge scanning the crypto address.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Bitcoin is anonymous and even if people find your transaction would be very hard to track you or reicver because they will know only wallets numbers. Just be careful in real life. Grin
Activity: 308
May 23, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
bitcoin really anonymous because of its huge value, if bitcoin is public and works in common, the troubles and risks are also great.

Bitcoin is anonymous currency which is the main reason why is it loved by all investors bitcoin is really profit making currency for all of us so better if we invest on time and let our money grow faster,.  If it causes trouble then at the same time it gives us certainty to get huge profit as well, no one will be able to know about your saving and your money how much you have and how much you spend, so your earning will be entirely yours.
Yes bitcoin is a very beneficial currency and that's why everyone want to invest in this currency because it will give them a lot of profit by its increasing price,  bitcoin is anonymous currency but really secure and responsible currency ever because many people make their life very easy and comfortable.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 03:44:01 PM
Activity: 322
May 23, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
bitcoin really anonymous because of its huge value, if bitcoin is public and works in common, the troubles and risks are also great.

Bitcoin is anonymous currency which is the main reason why is it loved by all investors bitcoin is really profit making currency for all of us so better if we invest on time and let our money grow faster,.  If it causes trouble then at the same time it gives us certainty to get huge profit as well, no one will be able to know about your saving and your money how much you have and how much you spend, so your earning will be entirely yours.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
May 23, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
Guys, how can you say that bitcoin is 100% anonymous while there exist blockchain - an open book of all transaction. Everyone can see any transaction here...
But there is another factor, you can to make book hard for read and make your words so small among others that it will be very hard for others to read and in this case I mean using of mixers and a lot of staff.
Activity: 560
May 23, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
Yes! Bitcoin is really anonymous. There are some says that Bitcoin should spread and become well-known. But there are also some who wants to hide bitcoins identity since there are dangers when it became popular.

Well because of its factor that its anonymous so the identity of the beholder is just state by its transaction history or the address but it cant see who , and sometimes it can use to some illegal transaction mostly uses this is the hackers and terrorist.
in any case, some Bitcoin wallets have personal authorization. And this is a link to a certain person. And if transactions are to be carried out at this address, then it is very easy to link Bitcoin and the person.
Pages:
Jump to: