Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really anonymous? - page 9. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
First of all, I wish you success on your plans of becoming rich within four to five weeks🙂. As for whether Bitcoin is anonymous, I do consider it anonymous but most experts have claimed that the idea of Bitcoin being anonymous is false and that Bitcoin is pseudo–anonymous. Maybe it’s true, but from the way Bitcoin is being used, it will be quite hard for you to be able to trace anyone with it unless they withdraw it to their bank, then you can trace to the account the money was withdrawn to in bank. Well, I don’t know how this works, so maybe it will not be anonymous.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
May 03, 2018, 09:14:48 PM
Bitcoin is not anonymous because everybody trace your wallet address. Because there are some wallets online that need your identity to register likes coins.ph and many more . But if you want a wallet that does not need identification ,you can use block.io or search in online for more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 09:07:45 PM
My questions is not on the technical side, since obviously you can create an address in a very much anonymous way. However, when it comes to spending it or convert it into fiat or even when spending it on a legit shop online you have to leave an identity trace.

I know that with small transactions is fine, under the radar basically, but what happens with significant ammounts?

I am asking this because I intend to become rich in 4 or 5 weeks Grin Grin

As far I know, bitcoin firstly used for peer to peer transaction and thats why called bitcoin transaction anonymous because the transaction not using third intermediaries like banks and only known by those two people who made transaction.
But right now, many peoples using bitcoin for investment and for trade, and some exchanger require our identity for government regulation
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
May 03, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Bitcoin is not anonymity in my opinion. Because bitcoin Wallet is available to provide information for everyone. It shows that bitcoin is not really anonymous.
Its  anonymous since users  cannot be identified personally, but  it is also a digital and using Internet it is traceable, and the security is still  developing and continually improving for  the convenience and security of the users
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 03, 2018, 08:46:45 PM
there is no way to get rich that fast, if you become tuyul or pig ngepet eat it can happen, come on think clearly .. !! if you want to be rich then work hard.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 07:56:56 PM
Bitcoin is not anonymity in my opinion. Because bitcoin Wallet is available to provide information for everyone. It shows that bitcoin is not really anonymous.
May 03, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
My questions is not on the technical side, since obviously you can create an address in a very much anonymous way. However, when it comes to spending it or convert it into fiat or even when spending it on a legit shop online you have to leave an identity trace.

I know that with small transactions is fine, under the radar basically, but what happens with significant ammounts?

If the capital you use is of great value is sure to become a rich man in a few hours is very open However,with the fast exchange rate of bitcoin traders should be able to use it well and avoid the loss.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Anonymity is the first feature bitcoin is famous and till date bitcoin is proved anonymous  so it is become more reliable and user friendly to use for anyone
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
bitcoin is not very anonymous, but with the wallet address you can trace it to you.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
May 03, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Bitcoins is not anonymous, the supply in the market is coming from the miners and the fee for every transaction's will be payed for those people who invest on mining hardware so cryptocurrency is not anonymous because it was only making bitcoins to circulate on the market.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 03, 2018, 06:00:58 PM
It could be anonymous if you're just withdrawing a very minute amount of cash. I think also transfering cash would be a problem if you're wallet or account would remain anonymous. If you really don't mind then you could have different wallets snd do the transactions piece by piece, but that will juat leave alot of paper trail. Huge amounts require a proof, like IDs business and others so you could increase the amount that you could take out. But then again, with IP addresses they can keep tabs on you.
That is not really being anonymous, that is just being a small fish that no one cares about, governments may try to control everything but even they know that there are certain things that are not worth their time, if you're withdrawing 50 dollars in an ATM it is very unlikely that any government is going to go after you, but if you withdraw hundreds of thousands of dollars then they are going to go after you.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
Obviously, this is not completely anonymous, especially in the links between bitcoin and everyday items, which is hard to be completely anonymous. Of course, from block chain technology, the transfer between bitcoins can be anonymous.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
Well bitcoin is anonymous when it comes in trading coins in market and sending money into another people or user of bitcoin but not completely what i mean by that is when you are buying in online shop you have a account there and you chose the payment method bitcoin of course they will knew it but the administrator only.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 02, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
if you become rich in 4 or 5 weeks than you will find a way as well to make your money anonymous, as you can also seek for an advice from huge companies that deal with these kind of jobs.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Bitcoin is mostly about the anonymous transactions,and is transformative in which any body can now send and receive any amount of money
With anyone else without having permission from any banks or government
Bitcoin will make a dent society when more normal transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
Today BTC is still anonymous, no one can verify the identity of the BTC holder, some countries do not intervene in the MOF, they hold the BTC and no one knows about them. But some of the later tokens were born, they captured us KYC, so in the future the Crypto market will no longer be anonymous.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 02, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Which we must understand is the blockchain transactions recorded and can not be erased, this is certainly a solid basis that actually bitcoin is not 100% anonymous, with thoroughness and patience then we can know the owner of bitcoin account.
Merit: 28
May 02, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
For me, i think when it comes of transaction then i can say that bitcoin is not anonymous still the address is in your history transaction. Being anonymous of bitcoin is that the price fluctuation and being decentralized that what i called anonymous. Even government in every country cannot controlled or manipulated of what bitcoin it is, even its value oe whatever may be, bitcoin cannot control by any government.
It is  anonymous but it is traceable because it is a digital and crypto currency in which the transaction trail can be trace every single coins has  a unique features that could be traceable in case of some anomalies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
Not entirely anonymous because the bitcoin itself can be traced for the transaction. now it is actually very easy to do transaction tracking. but to know the owner is not easy
Activity: 264
May 02, 2018, 08:37:06 AM
You can say that real money is not really anonymous, unless you're strictly dealing with money in your hands. So once you convert it into money, then it's not Bitcoin anymore.
It's not an anonymous but a hidden extra income that a big possibility to earn a lot of money from it by joining different activities thatt offered for this crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: