Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure? - page 10. (Read 21546 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
April 04, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
Of course, it is secure. I heard that, the possibility of Bitcoin being broken equal the possibility of meteor crashes to Earth. I think that is best securely kind of money. So cryptocurrencies most securely than paper money which anybody can stealing money from your wallet.

Hmm, maybe that's not a good comparison... meteors do that every day, multiple times a day*. Bitcoin is a bit more resistant than that. Cheesy

* - called meteorites if they actually strike the ground. Some multiple thousands of tonnes of material fall from the sky every year (though not all of it reaches the ground, mostly thanks to Earth's atmosphere).
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
I think Bitcoin is really safe, Because all the guys are trying to keep Bitcoin safe, Bitcoin Security depends on us, as long as we do not tell our password, our Bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
Of course, it is secure. I heard that, the possibility of Bitcoin being broken equal the possibility of meteor crashes to Earth. I think that is best securely kind of money. So cryptocurrencies most securely than paper money which anybody can stealing money from your wallet.
Activity: 434
April 03, 2018, 04:14:31 PM
For several years of working with bitcoin, I have never doubted its safety. The main thing is to choose the right safe storage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 03:59:57 PM
Bitcoin, despite the full scope of collateral and being free from the influence of central banks and other financial institutions, succumbs to speculators. Let us not kid ourselves - in principle no one can guarantee what price one coin will reach in a week, month, or six months. There are known cases of aggressive speculations - unspecified groups were able to sell their coins suddenly, drastically taking their course, and when they reached the hole - they bought them again. This is a completely normal phenomenon, which should, however, make us realize that Bitcoin is already taken seriously and is considered a way to achieve instant profit.
Activity: 596
April 03, 2018, 03:51:05 PM
I am confident in the security of bitcoin. If his security system had any problems, he would not have been able to become so popular and relevant for investment.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
Bitcoin wallets has high security which can really secure our bitcoins. Nobody can steal it, but as mot people know the fact that only our carelessness can make our bitcoins loss .Like saving passwords not upto standards, giving details to someone thinking he is most near and dear one and will not misuse. Hackers can easily steal your browser info if you do not have proper Internet security softwares on your computer.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
It is not possible to do this, you need to crack all the world's miners once, because all the information of the blocks is stored on the included miner's devices, this is an alternative version of the server, and such devices are millions
Activity: 116
April 03, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
Bitcoin wallets has high security which can really secure our bitcoins. Nobody can steal it, but as mot people know the fact that only our carelessness can make our bitcoins loss .Like saving passwords not upto standards, giving details to someone thinking he is most near and dear one and will not misuse. Hackers can easily steal your browser info if you do not have proper Internet security softwares on your computer.
Activity: 92
April 03, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
most likely it's safe to live our own how to save his password from our account and the country is still difficult to ban him because bitcoin is the future
Activity: 6
April 03, 2018, 03:20:19 PM
The problem is how difficult it is for the older generation to adapt to this form of payment.  It 20 years, it will be our norm and no more difficult than paying bills online.
Activity: 27
April 03, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

There had been hacking incidents in the past but they are very rare. These days exchanges are using serious security measures to avoid hacking incidents. 
Activity: 45
April 03, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Yes bitcoin is very secure if you follow some rule--
1- Never share your password with anyone.
2- Set extra security.
3- You can hold your BTC in cold wallet also.
Activity: 81
April 03, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
I would have to agree.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
I see bitcoin very secured so I think you shouldn't be afraid of this aspect. I keep my bitcoins in a wallet and I think they are safe there
Activity: 83
April 03, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
I think bitcoin is safe. We put bitcoins in our own wallets and then take care of our private keys. I don't think anyone can steal your bitcoin. I'm not worried about the sudden death of bitcoin, which has caused us a lot of losses. There are a lot of countries that have accepted bitcoin, and the government can't ban it.
Activity: 62
April 03, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
Yes it is very secure unless you tell or share your password or a private key to someone.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Yes it really is. we just have to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 90
April 03, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Actually the wallet security issue is not too much of a conversation because you can get more security by applying to your wallet or using hardware wallet, and for the safety of my wallet I was quite satisfied, I think the security question might be on bitcoin investment itself, is it investing in bitcoin to be safe or not, since fluctuations may be bad and also profitable?
Activity: 71
April 03, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
I think,Bitcoin is very secure no one will hack your bitcoin. it depends on the user on how he/she keep the phrase password and private key. this are important factiors that we should keep. Bitcoin is more srecure than banks.. by trasansaction itself no one will hack blockchain though things are valuable there.
Pages:
Jump to: