Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure? - page 9. (Read 21546 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
Bitcoin for now is secured, a lot of featureshas been used and still using to establish security in this systems,as others says this system depends on internet connectivity soeverything is possible,but i think this concern is already been addressed to the administrators and i thinks there are doing a lot of necessary features and systems to prevent any hackers to infiltrate the system,it is also true that it is also necessary to allof its users, holders and enthusiast to secured their accounts, wallets and all the necessary information to secure their bitcoin.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Bitcoin can't be hack but your wallet can be hack. Bitcoin really good and secure it's depend on how do you use your account and wallet, it is public  or private account. Many people is stabbing in you if the your account is in public.

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
Bitcoin is highly secured. No hacker can steal your money inasmuch you take the necessary security measures provided by the block chain. Once you activate 2FA factor and you also active your second password, no one can steal your money or hack your account.
Activity: 215
April 04, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
yes bitcoin I think is very safe for investment and very easy to use transactions pretty good, especially now is the right time to get better profit, because bitcoin price with cheap price so I will more easily earn money.
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
Yeah I want to know more about bitcoin,..
I always asked myself, Is this secure? Is there an end for this?
is this supported by the government?
Is there a Law for this?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 08:28:15 AM
Bitcoin is undoubtedly secure as long as you know how to keep and handle it. If your password wont be too easy to access, and you are careful there is no need to worry that your account may be hacked. I
For now, it is more on self-responsibility.
Activity: 560
April 04, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

On 51% bitcoin it is safe) why on 51% you ask?
Because when intercepting the capacity of pools by 51%, code changes will begin, and this is not good, if you store on cold wallets then by itself it is safe
Activity: 104
April 04, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
Always be vigilant in keeping your bitcoin account. Because the security of bitcoin accounts depends on our own, do not act recklessly. You must take proper security measures and never reveal your private key
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 04, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
For me, anyone can actually hacked bitcoin because for me anything nowadays can he hacked.  I believed that it actually depends on the person on how the hackers can hack his/her account.  It depends on their carelessness.  You must not give your account's name,  password,  AMD any other important information than will will give them the opportunity to hack your account.  Also,  you can use vpn so that you can use your bitcoin anywhere and anytime you want.
Activity: 293
April 04, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
Hackers can't have access to your funds unless it's your mistake. About uses of bitcoin, bad people will use anything secure and untraceable and they will exist if there is a bitcoin or not.
Yes, bitcoin is really do can secure future lives. Bitcoin is such a great transaction that ables many people to help many things. Bitcoin is really do secure and help many people to learn new things and make their life better. Bitcoin is safe and even if it isn't that stable but it helps many people learn new things and learn on how to be patient if you really want to risk everything for you to become successful. People cant hack this transaction because it is too safe than others.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
Bitcoin is not that secure though. It is still under the worries of being hacked. Perhaps this is just the way the computer world is. There is gullibility of being hacked. Thus we bitcoin people should be more cautious in our ways as we deal in this business.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
April 04, 2018, 07:29:52 AM
Hackers can't have access to your funds unless it's your mistake. About uses of bitcoin, bad people will use anything secure and untraceable and they will exist if there is a bitcoin or not.
I agree , If you are using an online wallet I have a suggestion , Use a new email on your online wallet and dont let it spread on any registration forms. Just make an email thats the main purpose is to use on an online wallet. We know email is hackable and when It is hacked , hacker can bypass the security of your online wallet. I am using many emails for different wallets and I dont register my emails into different kinds of registration forms especially airdrops.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
April 04, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
I think bitcoin is really safe, but it depends on us saving your account, but I'm sure your account will be safe.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
April 04, 2018, 07:19:16 AM
I think bitcoin is really safe, but it depends on us saving your account, but I'm sure your account will be safe.
Activity: 412
April 04, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
Even with negative stories that seem to flood newsletters, Bitcoin is actually more secure than most other financial systems. Take the time to learn about how the crypto currency works and how to choose a safe wallet, which is necessary to ensure the safety of money.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 04, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
Yes bitcoin is very secure if you follow some rule--
1- Never share your password with anyone.
2- Set extra security.
3- You can hold your BTC in cold wallet also.
All those tips if used then almost impossible bitcoin stolen others, i use web wallet ie Xapo and Coinbase more than 2 years and when i keep in VAULT, then enable 2FA and i never find any problem.
Well, others says that it is really secure because it is untraceable and decentralize. But in the other way when you have an account and if you have a bitcoin it is really secure ? It's up to you if you're password is too strong. We know that in this kind of world there are many hacker or what we called digital lifter becayse they want to steal and get your money. So its up on you if it will be really secure
Activity: 419
April 04, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
Yes bitcoin is very secure if you follow some rule--
1- Never share your password with anyone.
2- Set extra security.
3- You can hold your BTC in cold wallet also.
All those tips if used then almost impossible bitcoin stolen others, i use web wallet ie Xapo and Coinbase more than 2 years and when i keep in VAULT, then enable 2FA and i never find any problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
Definitely ,Bitcoin is really secure. If Bitcoin was not secure then it could not have gained popularity. At present, as Bitcoin is so much more popular so, it is true that bitcoin must Secure. Many people are engaged with Bitcoin.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Bitcoin is secure because of decentralized features of it. Also bitcoin is a digital currency powered by blockchain. All transaction made from bitcoin is secure and no one can trace when and where the transaction made because of decentralized powered of it. Bitcoin user are protected from any transaction made from it.
Pages:
Jump to: