Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure? - page 7. (Read 21546 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Every work have been risk. But if we scares the risk, we don't get anything. Same to the bitcoin, if we agree  to take a risk it is profitable. And if we protect it, it is safe more then other investing way.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
Bitcoin is really secure for real. There are things to be put in consideration which is vigilance. Once account must be well kept so that hackers will not be able to steal them away. Additionally, do not take the risk or fall for deceptions and do not enter your private key on anybody's digital device, once all these and other security measures are in place your Bitcoin is secure.

Activity: 68
April 09, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?

Is Bitcoin really safe?

Cryptocurrency that is decentralized and not regulated or guaranteed by the central authority is busy used to transact in various countries, including Indonesia.
Activity: 94
April 09, 2018, 08:41:27 AM
Yes, I think about bitcoin security is very secure in implementing transactions because it uses a blockchain system, but you still need to be very careful how you use bitcoins in the transaction. There are now so many people investing in it, as it is the strongest currency in history so far and has great potential in the future.
Activity: 4
April 09, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is really very secure cryptocurrency because it is based on Blockchain technology and it is nearly impossible to hack a blockchain based network .
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
Hello pals,

Bitcoin is one of the safest crypto because if it is not then from the very beginning no one will ever invest on it. Also their are lots of people trusting their system because they all knew that the security of bitcoin is so strong and safe. But just to add on you still need to be careful in your own ways.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 07:32:55 AM
Hello pals,

Bitcoin is secure there are ways to make it secure. Do research and  Learn about it. Do not exposed your password even to friends, just your wife or children.
Activity: 18
April 09, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general are secure... The concept of decentralization is in itself the solution to hacking, and this is why it is faced with so much resistance from the centralized agencies (the old banking system). They want to apply a new concept to the old school they know. The fear factor your family is talking about is part of the evolution of the currency, same as when we switched to credit cards or online banking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
It's secure but you still need to be very careful how you use your bitcoins and how you use your private keys. As in fiat world where people were giving away their credit cards in fake websites. A lot of innovations in the Bitcoin security is coming in this year.
Activity: 64
April 08, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
In my opinion about bitcoin security is very safe in making transactions because it uses a blockchain system where every transaction that goes through some confirmation, besides bitcoin also tidal can be faked like a regular currency.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
If you can choose a really good website to save your bitcoin, it will highly secure. And all its depend on you how keep safe your privet key or wallet Backup.   
Activity: 56
April 08, 2018, 04:41:06 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies now and the originals was called bitcoin. One can always always protect their own confidential data and secure access to your funds where private keys are never exposed. Ethereum can be stored on hardware wallets that have safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments.
If you use this safely then this is save...
Activity: 56
April 08, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
Bitcoin had been arid for quite sometime and its been growing well as well. for sure is a target for hackers which is inevitable. play your part to reveal your personal passwords and etc. that will be a good a prevention of being hack.For now bitcoin is really secure as long as you don't disclosed your password to anyone.and bitcoin itself has its own security features.it is impossible to hack because it has a special wallet to keep secure.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
All transactions are public. If we believe in the article "An Analysis of Anonymity in the Bitcoin System" by Fergal Reed and Martin Harrigan, in the vast majority of cases, identification problems do not arise. The same opinion is shared by the US authorities. And really, if you think logically, to get what you bought for bitcoins, when you receive it you will need to prove that you are the customer.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
April 07, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
yes bitcoin is really secured for as long as you want it to be that you the holder of the bitcoin as long as you have the private key and make it to be for you and not to be shared with anybody your bitcoin is save  it is how good you are to keep something if you are the type of person that is careless and you don't no how to keep your thing sorry you may wake up one day and hear that your bitcoin is no more.
Activity: 845
April 06, 2018, 07:53:00 PM
Sure it is. Bitcoin is really safe and secure, no hackers will be able to penetrate it, unless you're not careful enough or you don't have enough knowledge how to use this bitcoins and wallets chances are you may lose your money/bitcoin. Just do your part, do a little research on how to use it properly before using one, negligence is one of the reasons why people lose their bitcoin.
But everything depends on the user, when all the security features are presented but if they do not want to enable the feature then bitcoin can be easily hacked and stolen, so we must make bitcoin as a valuable asset by enabling all security features or 2FA.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
Bitcoin is already developed enough to be sure of its safety. It remains only to competently organize its storage.
Activity: 116
April 06, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Sure it is. Bitcoin is really safe and secure, no hackers will be able to penetrate it, unless you're not careful enough or you don't have enough knowledge how to use this bitcoins and wallets chances are you may lose your money/bitcoin. Just do your part, do a little research on how to use it properly before using one, negligence is one of the reasons why people lose their bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
Hello pals,
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Bitcoin is 100% secure, because all it transactions is based on blockchain. So apart from you losing your fund directly it's very difficult before hackers can getting into your bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 06:13:50 PM
Bitcoins are really safe form of investment and it is well protected by blockchain. Bitcoin blockchain is very secure that is why many companies started developing technology based codes into the new world. Another aspect of security are the safety measures is take good care of your personal password and private key.
Pages:
Jump to: