Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure? - page 6. (Read 21546 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
Bitcoin is not safe regarding value as it goes up and down every day, causing many to fear and fear their investment when deciding to choose Bitcoin to invest. But regarding security, Bitcoin is safe now, no one can break it or be able to hack it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
Bitcoin is too tight and it does not get any hackers at all. we can really say that bitcoin is secured because bitcoin is very important here to make money so it's so secure. and it's very important that you also secured your account by password, you should lengthen your password for others to not know.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 04:04:15 PM
It depends on how you hold your bitcoins, If you put your bitcoins in online wallets, you keep bitcoin in a risky way that is not secure. So to be secured, put your money in the wallet where you have the secret key.
Activity: 70
April 13, 2018, 03:40:02 PM
Yes,it's safe. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin never end.so don't thinking, invest now and earn money. Now you can use bitcoin in anywhere.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
Yes because Bitcoin wouldn't be end. I believe that Bitcoin will maintain its stability in the market. One thing you can't secure in bitcoin is your investment in trading.
Your success in trading is depend upon on your knowledge and strategies on how you win.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 13, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
Bitcoin is very secure, and now, with multiple features and different types of wallet availability and features, this has become more secure unless we are careless.
Indeed, Bitcoin is really secure; especially when you are a private person who will keep their account s from other people. Thus, the assurance of security of your Bitcoin is depends on you.
Activity: 25
April 13, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Yes it is safe as it gives the owner complete control of an asset also bitcoin cannot be manipulated on exchanges
Activity: 26
April 13, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
If you're worried about someone hacking your wallet, the underlying cryptography for Bitcoin has been studied in detail, and is believed by experts to be secure. Assuming that you choose a strong password for your wallet, your Bitcoins should be safe from theft.

I also am fairly confident that some type of cryptocurrency will become widely used in the future, since it offers unique and useful features. But there is the possibility that some other currency will be developed that is superior.

Also, in the short term, Bitcoin is very volatile. So if you're looking for a safe investment, you're probably better off sticking to more conventional options.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 07:59:33 AM
The security and safety of our account mainly depends on how we manage it. We have to be very careful on choosing our password, think of something that's hard to access, also beware of spreading your email address onto different online registration forms as some of those are used to get informations to hack accounts.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
all you have to do is secure your own keys.
and leave the rest to the system.
as of now it would seem that blockchain is indeed impenetrable.
many years have already passed, and of course through this years numerous have already tried to hack the blockchain.
but no one succeeded.
therefore it is safe to say that blockchain is totally secured.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2018, 07:53:38 AM
Dealing with btc is a risky business. Price fluctuations can happen any time of the day, and security breaches are still commonplace
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
Bitcoin’s technology can be trusted so long as you know how it works, or if you rely on the right people. All of the thefts in recent years have been the result of carelessness on the part of bitcoin owners, or else incompetency or dishonesty from the companies they used
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 12, 2018, 04:39:49 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Yes it is secure because there are a lot of people today who are already wealthy by just investing on bitcoins back when the price is very cheap, and those who did not invest before and never thought that the price will increase this high are now regretting and envy to those new wealthy gentleman.
Activity: 602
April 12, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
that's one of the weaknesses of our own bitcoin security issues that can take security precautions against what we have, if you convey it surely everyone will be more vigilant and meticulous in investing
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:27:29 AM
Bitcoin is very secure, and now, with multiple features and different types of wallet availability and features, this has become more secure unless we are careless.
Activity: 490
April 10, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
Absolutely bitcoin is a really secure currency since users have their on personal wallet and security keys and its not easy to hacked them for hacker, its hard to steal them. Bitcoin is more secure than mostly existing financial services .No doubt many online banks got hacked in past but this bitcoin currency have high and technical security .
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
April 09, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
On my own opinion, Bitcoin can really secure especially in our future lives because as we can see right now, Bitcoin helps us to provide our daily needs and provide some of our desires. Bitcoin helps us gain a lot of money that we don't expect that we receive that. Bitcoin also helps us save money for our future and helps us to secure and change our lives forever.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 09, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Bitcoin itself is really secure, but if you are pointing about the wallet where you are going to store bitcoin then there are wallet sites that is not secure. So, if you want to be secured then the best thing to do is, use only one gadget in everything you logged in, putting information's about your identity especially your password. Don't save it, always log in and log out.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
April 09, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Bitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers. But all of this speaks only to the technical security of bitcoin
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 09, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
Certainly safe is your money on bitcoin because if you invest in two it's the only way to earn and lose money and what others say if you lose investing is that they are scams but not really.
Pages:
Jump to: