Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure? - page 4. (Read 21546 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:01:31 AM
Yes it is secure but it can also be hacked. Its depend on how safely you are keeping your wallet. So just secure your coin properly.
Activity: 121
April 15, 2018, 12:59:39 AM
I think bitcoint is very secure because it has a very secure system and can not be contested by irresponsible parties. as long as we are really not careless
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Yes bitcoin is really secured as long as you have the knowledge how to hold it and manage you achieve also the best income monthly
Activity: 68
April 15, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
I think bitcoin is pretty safe. it all depends on how safely you keep the data related to your wallet. you should keep your wallet key password carefully. so your bitcoin will be safe from hackers. because hackers are quite difficult to penetrate directly to the wallet server.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 15, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
Actually, its not that bitcoin is secure, its the matter of being protective with your account, make sure your account is secured, there are lots of hackers and phishers in the web, be careful in visiting websites, once you have clicked on a mysterious link your data can be seen or tracked, this includes your IP, the username and password you input on websites, be sure that websites you visit are legitimate and can be trusted, websites like this are the ones you should put more time in.
Activity: 22
April 15, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
Bitcoin is really secure from the point of view of its security by codes that hackers can not hack.I believe that by installing internet security we can be sure that  our bitcoin account will not be in jeopardy. So just secure your coins properly.
Activity: 12
April 14, 2018, 10:41:46 PM
I think bitcoin is very safe. Because there are steps - steps every time you run the account. And there can be no theft, because bitcoin is basic like gold. If something happens you do not want it because of your carelessness.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:25:27 PM
I think the security of the bitcoin depends solely on how secured our devices are. I believe that by installing internet security we can be sure that  our bitcoin account will not be in jeopardy. Although bitcoin is web based it may take a very long time for the hackers to get our bitcoin information.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
As long as you can keep your wallet. Bitcoin is really secure from the point of view of its security by codes that hackers can not hack. On the other hand, so far there's no news that there's an account has been hacked except from those people who are careless. Keep things that are related to your bitcoin wallet in order to be safe and secured.
Activity: 97
April 14, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
If talking is safe anywhere we are not necessarily safe. Yes but if this really is bitcoin safe anyway. No one can steal the bitcoin because he shaped digital cannot. except our own carelessness either we save paswordnya or data about bitcoin. But the Government is also not as easy as it is to prohibit transactions bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 05:21:31 PM
The only reason bitcoin will not be secure is that if you let someone know about your password and private key. If you have a security breach, then its a different story.  Always remember that there is a risk on every investment. Bitcoin might be gone in just one click if the things you have mentioned will happen. So its up to you if you are willing to take the risk. We can only make assumptions but no one really knows the answer to your friend's question.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
Bitcoin is really secure and bitcoin security very strong because the its database is spread troughout the world.the savings realized in the future if the bitcoin is more result and no one can steal bitcoin
Activity: 294
April 14, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Yes bitcoin is secure, there are a lot of people today who are working on the corporate world and leave their job to focus on trading because they are earning more money in this way more than taking their salary.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
Bitcoin is really secure but if you are smart enough. You just need to pay attention when you clicking on links, downloading suspicous stuff and buying/selling stuff online.
Activity: 263
April 14, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
yes bitcoin is safe, it uses complicated algorithms and cryptography that only the private key can decript. I think the only chance that your bitcoin can be hacked is by you being careless. Also based on the history of bitcoin, it is not been hacked yet, most of the time the reason why your bitcoin has been hacked is because of human error.
I don't think complicated algorithms is the factor that helps Bitcoin to secure the it's security at all, the thing that you have to secure in this case is your private key and that's most important target that all hackers will head to . Exchanges are not securing their private key well because that wallet was sharing and controling by many people and that will increase the percent of leaks.
Activity: 82
April 14, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
yes bitcoin is safe, it uses complicated algorithms and cryptography that only the private key can decript. I think the only chance that your bitcoin can be hacked is by you being careless. Also based on the history of bitcoin, it is not been hacked yet, most of the time the reason why your bitcoin has been hacked is because of human error.
Activity: 155
April 14, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
Bitcoin is very secure and the network is decentralized which means no one controls your money and your coins but you a lone. So just secure your coins properly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
Bitcoin is not subject to the laws of inflation - it is quite the opposite, the virtual currency is vulnerable to deflation. All because the number of coins that can be freely circulated is predetermined and will never exceed 21 million. Its value will therefore be constantly at a fairly high level, safe for investors.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
bitcoin is already counting years and i think as long as you are careful with your wallets then your account is secure. never tell someone your private key or place where it can be easily noticed. use wallet that are commonly used by most of the users like myetherwallet. the security of your bitcoin depends on you
this is really true that we all know and we are may be able to see for that the security of bitcoin are depends on you how are you as a person been secure even your account here in this currency we all know that not just your wallet you have to secure for.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 12:03:44 PM
Though anything online is risky due to scam,hackers,but bitcoin is secure if you are very careful,ones carelessNess can make bitcoin not secure..
Pages:
Jump to: