Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 9. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 15
There are times that when bitcoin will be explained to a person who doesn't have an idea about cryptocurrency or to a person who's not indulge with the technology, there will be confusions at first but eventually if discuss thoroughly it can be understood by everyone. Being involved to something for the first time, which you do not have an idea about can be complicated at the beginning but things will fall unto the right places in time. Learning is a process which do not have an ending, it's unstoppable. People who are might not well informed or knowledgeable about Bitcoin can eventually learn it. Bitcoin is an opportunity to learn, enhance knowledge and skills. Bitcoin is for everyone, regardless of age, gender, attainment in life or race.

Patience is the key in learning and understanding bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general, it requires initiative and time to push you in the path of letting your self be drawn in it to acquire sufficient knowledge about this and have a good background.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Not really. It can be harder at first when you just get on the Internet currency path and then you are drawn in and everything becomes easier.

If a person do not know anything in the computer he/she cannot learn about what is bitcoin, In the beginning it looks like complicated but i think that once they will start practicing bitcoin it will become easy to use even children can learn how to use bitcoin. We just need to have some basic knowledge about computer and internet to learn bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
It may be difficult if ordinary people ask about bitcoin because we know humans need to learn to know something. So if they know how bitcoin roads might be it's easy for them to understand.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
I think it is complicated to ordinary folks especially to a non techie individuals and all they think when we speak bitcoin is scam to them and it is also hard to explain to them without a proof of earnings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Yes it is but it's not so complicated that it cannot be learned.  For anyone who really want's to learn Bitcoin and interested to learn it is hard in the beginning but then eventually little by little you will understand the ways of Bitcoin and from there you will get caught by the excitement and will learn and earn.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Yes, it absolutely is. Most of the people can only understand pressing a few buttons and if this is not sufficient to deal with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin is too complicated for them. To have real mass adoption you need to simplify the process of receiving, storing, sending and spending Bitcoin down to the level of Paypal, where you have basically just to press a button.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you do not know the origin of bitcoin maybe it will look hard and will say that bitcoin is a fraud. And if you already know how to produce bitcoin maybe it will make you want to know more about bitcoin.
How do you produce bitcoin, like Easter bunnies  Cheesy Majority of the population are not aware of the technical things and basically they are not from the IT world and hence they do not necessarily understand about bitcoin and the only thing they can understand is that it can give you a good profit in the long term, do you think the traders care about how bitcoin works, they just look at the market and evaluate things and trade according to market sentiments. The best part is that not everyone needs to learn about how bitcoin works, they just need to know how it can be used as a currency or a store of value.
Activity: 532
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Bitcoin is still considered new in some countries so I think it is fair that some people still don't understand about it. But to solve this problem, endorsement campaigns are being made for the public. These endorsement programs like videos and informative articles can help enlighten the public about bitcoin and the block chain technology. This forum itself is helping people that are new in this field to understand more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 62
For the majority it is really a complicated thing, but everything is our hands. Developers could make bitcoin easier in use for example with a help of lightning, and common people could spread the word. People with resources could educate other people about blockchain creating some communities like Spindle, or run some charity projects. Those who have political influence and have clear mind could lobby bitcoin in their countries.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Many people think that bitcoin may be difficult to understand for ordinary people who do not know bitcoin. But we know that humans need to learn to know something is possible if we introduce bitcoin to the common man they can understand and start to find out what bitcoin it is. It is better to introduce to the common man because it is one way for bitcoin to be famous in this world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
I don't think that it is too complicated. You don't have to be a programmer to understand how it works. Also, In my opinion, no need to know how it works at all to use it. Not everybody knows how banking system and stock markets, still they pay with their money.
Activity: 286
Bitcoin and cryptos are democratic investments, but for the average user it is very difficult to understand all the concepts of this market
Activity: 196
It was difficult at the beginning when I was just beginning to learn about the entire Internet currency system, and then it became easier and more exciting.
Activity: 79
The thing is, it shouldn't matter how complicated it is. As long as the developers create easy-to-use APIs then users will be fine. You don't need to know how the internet works to send an e-mail.
Activity: 518
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Even though we have different ideas and opinions about cryptocurrency, we will not voice them out.  There are still people out there who have misconceptions about bitcoin. Even here in our neighborhood, some people don't even know what exactly bitcoin is. I tried my best to explain it to them but not everyone have managed to grasp the idea. But we should still continue to spread the right and true information about bitcoin to keep this industry going.
Activity: 210
Not really. It can be harder at first when you just get on the Internet currency path and then you are drawn in and everything becomes easier.
Activity: 110
I think so, because in reality in my area many people are confused and do not understand about Bitcoin, although I have explained to them what is bitcoin and how does Bitcoin work. but they do not understand too. Bitcoin is a modern technology, and it takes a Genius brain too to understand it. at first I myself was also curious about Bitcoin, but I tried to understand it by the way I learned from my friends, and I searched for information on the internet, and finally I now understand a bit with Bitcoin. It really takes a lot of thought, time and intention to learn Bitcoin, if the average person does not want to work it will be hard for them to understand and understand about Bitcoin.
Activity: 145
If for an ordinary person it may seem difficult to use bitcoin but if you have already begun to know how easy, easy and safe bitcoin system work may be, the ordinary person will change the idea that bitcoin is very difficult to understand. In the future maybe people will already begin to understand and use bitcoin as a place of payment and make bitcoin as the main.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

Everything has to start from something and learning involves it too. The process of learning cryptocurrency csnnot be done overnight as there are a lot of complex functions but eventually, people would start to digest it slowly. I disagree with the topic as knowing cryptocurrency is mandatory if you want to pursue it. I know ternagers who are able to adapt softwares and developments to the blockchain and it depends upon your will on how you would approach it. Relatively speaking, even beginners are able to learn in a short amount of time because what drives them into learning is their determination and will to succeed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
You don't need to be a scientific genius or a programmers to be capable profoundly comprehends bitcoin. It isn't so much that entangled in the event that you will learn and adjust bitcoin in your every day lives. Web and google are there to help you out in a bad position you may confronting. Discussion also is extraordinary help to profoundly comprehends bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: