Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 11. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If you look at it, bitcoins are pretty simple to understand. You don't have to have a degree in IT or computer engineering to better understand this technology. Even a simple google search will get you going to bitcoins. Ordinary folks can understand bitcoins because the resources available is on the internet.
Activity: 126
Many people believe that bitcoin is not serious. I myself thought so on this did not understand! Now I think that behind this is booming.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
I don't think it's too complicated for ordinary people. Before the people know what the Internet is and how to use it and now every one owns it. here is and here, too, most.

Well it probably would be if people wouldn't take the time to understand what bitcoin really presents. Even now i don't think it's complicated since all media show about bitcoin is its price, scams, how it can be an investment bubble or how it can make you rich. It really isn't hard to understand that but people also have to look beyond what media says about btc
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
I do not think it's too complicated for ordinary people. I see now the use of bitcoin is quite common and ordinary people are still able to invest in bitcoin to make a profit. There are many sites that offer bitcoin courses and those who are not knowledgeable about bitcoin can still register to learn about bitcoin. Help ordinary people  can know about bitcoin and know how to invest in it.
Activity: 39
For the average person not good at computer and not knowledge about bitcoin, bitcoin is too complicated. Not everyone involved in bitcoin is successful. I also have a period of discouragement to give up bitcoin because of waiting for its price increase.
Activity: 114
I think the elementary is not really complicated for the average or rather ordinary folk, you cant know everything in a day; you learn more and more when you are in the game.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I don't think bitcoin is that complicated, well, of course with enough research that is. It goes without saying, but information about bitcoin is proliferated throughout the internet. Anyone who is not acquainted with cryptocurrencies before can quickly pick up information and start using bitcoin. Of course, learning the mechanics of bitcoin and the blockchain is one thing. Just like credit/debit cards, you don't need to know a great deal about how it works under the hood in order to use it.
Activity: 198
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
I don't think it's too complicated for ordinary people. Before the people know what the Internet is and how to use it and now every one owns it. here is and here, too, most.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
The argument is on how you define "ordinary folks". If you are referring to mainstream thinking sheep as ordinary folks then - yes, bitcoin is too complicated for them. Otherwise, there is nothing hard to understand from it's whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Bitcoin is very complicated, not only for "ordinary folks", but for people like me, who more than 3 years are interested in the subject, too. However hard I try to watch numerous videos and read different articles it seems to me now that without knowing C++ it's impossible to comprehend the thing. I'm really starting to think on learning the language, but sometimes, when you are adult, it's hard to find time for learning new things.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Yes bitcoin is so complicated for ordinary people. And its hard for people who know nothing about bitcoin to enter bitcoin. So if we want to invest in bitcoin we must study it first.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Maybe bitcoin can seem complicated. When I first learned about it, I thought that this information is only for math geniuses, but then started to just read a lot about it, ask others and gradually understood.
I don't think it is hard for the common people to invest on bitcoins, first of all, this cryptpcurrency doesn't require you to do much to gain except of course if you are planning to trade. Another reason for my statement is because a lit of people right now are computer-literate and are able to read, analyze, and interpret graphical data, this means they wouldn't have a problem investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 364
It is for the old folks who are accustomed to traditional cultural backgrounds. These are the people who are difficult to penetrate when it comes to introducing changes or new stuffs. I'm not saying that they are too dumb or uneducated that's why they refuse to accept change. It's just because they choose to refuse because they could not let go of the old ways. I think that's where the complication comes in.
Activity: 12
I think at first very complicated, but if someone wants to understand the Bitcoin system, it's not too complicated. There are many articles that explain about Bitcoin and how it works. And that depends on the person who reads it. If someone only reads it once, it will be complicated. And if someone reads it over and over again, it will understand and it will not be complicated. Smiley
Activity: 112
Every individual, the lowly and those with monetsry capacity, can simplify bitcoin.  As long as you are willing enough to learn and value every idea, you will be able to disseminate and apply facts to bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Maybe bitcoin can seem complicated. When I first learned about it, I thought that this information is only for math geniuses, but then started to just read a lot about it, ask others and gradually understood.
Activity: 283
Bitcoin itself is easy to understand, especially if people want to invest in the long term. But if they start trading, production, start to analyze the growth, it really is more more complex and requires a lot of cryptocurrency experience to understand.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
It is very complicated for the profane. When they ask me about the BTC and I tell what I do they look at me as if it were a game like role-playing games on the internet or games where you earn tokens to spend in village festivals.
Activity: 79
I myself think that Bitcoin is complicated because my knowledge is noylt yet enough and I need to do more effort in reading and understanding.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
bitcoin if for a layman is very difficult indeed. even some of them have given up because they feel unable and do not understand with bitcoin. especially if they join in bitcointalk forums they will definitely add dizzy .
Pages:
Jump to: