Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 13. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
in my opinion not too complicated, if we want to know bitcoin we have to know bitcoin base and should read a lot about bitcoin in bitcointalk forum
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Well i think for people who do not familiar with crypto currencies & blockchain must be very complicated to understand bitcoin

Correct, even for me I find it hard and complicated how much more these ordinary people. It needs focus and more research for us to be able to understand how it works.
I think almost most of us while still a beginner still find it difficult to understand about bitcoin and crypto. even I need a friend to teach me. let alone the ordinary folks of course most of them will have trouble and think that bitcoin complicated. they have to make a wallet, buy coins in exchange, and so forth. for us it is easy but for them it will be confusing
Activity: 120
Yes it will be complecated at first because for me, if don't have knowledge for bitcoin your time and effort will be waste. That's why its very important to learn in bitcoin. Through research anf to people who are working with in this bitcoin that can help to understand bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think for those who are interested in cryptocurrency is not so difficult and in a short time you can learn.
Activity: 112
The thing is, it shouldn't matter how complicated it is. As long as the developers create easy-to-use APIs then users will be fine. You don't need to know how the internet works to send an e-mail.
Activity: 31
For ordinary people, he does not know what mining is, he does not know the concept of the wallet's private key. All these things require learning costs. The concept of Bitcoin is very unreal to them!
Activity: 98
It's not so difficult, I think in my mind. Bitcoin is easy to understand. Just now, many people still live in the Stone Age, they do not want to admit that it's in the 21st century street and that new technologies that can change life come to our lives.
Activity: 392
I think blockchain and bitcoin are quite complicated for ordinary folks and being able to connect sometimes becomes a technical hurdle. But once you're there, it's relatively easy to join in the fun of the web.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Ordinary folks find it difficult to understand the importance and the functioning of bitcoin. Once they adopt it, automatically they easily move with it and show more interest towards the digital innovation. Because what it provides to the user community is much bigger than any other form of investment.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin or blockchain or even the cryptocurrency is difficult to understand, not just for ordinary people but for everyone who dont know anything about it. But we can learn to understand things about bitcoin world if we try to know about it, study it and try to be open-minded about it. If we do this, the understanding of bitcoin becomes easy, not just for us but for all of the people, may they be ordinary folks or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Most of the media are talking about the price because the only reason why Bitcoin caught their attention was its fast growing price. And they are dwelling on the issue of Bitcoin's price that they cannot move out from it. They issue warnings and advice against investing in Bitcoin. What they missed was the most important thing of all and that is the technology behind Bitcoin. The price is basically incidental.
Activity: 71
I think many people just see bitcoin as scam or a waste of time. If you try to explain into an ordinary people you will have a hard time to explain to them. And also they will have a hard time to understand. Bitcoin was for me, only for the risk takers. If you dont have a gut and patience. Bitcoin was not for you.
Activity: 448
Well i think for people who do not familiar with crypto currencies & blockchain must be very complicated to understand bitcoin

Correct, even for me I find it hard and complicated how much more these ordinary people. It needs focus and more research for us to be able to understand how it works.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 61
I think it's not too complicated for ordinary people, because I am also the most important ordinary person we want to learn what bitcoint is, with us reading and viewing the video about bitcoint of course we will be tau..and will not feel complicated.
Activity: 238
For me everyone can learn about this Bitcoin but honestly there are some point that was really hard to learn when it comea to Bitcoin but the rest are really easy to understand.
Activity: 230
I think yes but somehow for those whose really willing to understand what is bitcoin was all about will become easier for them because they really wanted to learn about it.
Activity: 216
It's true that bitcoin was a little bit complicated for the people especially for those who are new or for the beginners in this forum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Obviously bitcoin is not a simple investment, on the contrary it is very complicated for ordinary people. Wallets, public and private keys are complicated concepts to understand
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
Bitcoin is really complicated to understand because there are some words that can't be understand easily. Many of us here before using bitcoin we are just an ordinary folk, so bitcoin can be understand by ordinary folk all they need is a computer and a internet connection for them to access in bitcoin.

that's right buddy even forks nothing knowledge about the new thechology of digital currency they have guide how to start learning and accepting digital currency in their life, the complicated situation become easy and understandable, actually I might see herein the forum had amny fork right there from very beginning there are nothing idea's and knowledge is bitcoinas first digital currency because of dedication now are very skilled in the world of bitcoin or virtual currency as whole.
Pages:
Jump to: