Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 12. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If you really set a goal and devote a lot of time to this, then bitcoin is not difficult to understand. The main thing is to have a great desire to do it. With a strong desire anything is possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The most difficult thing is to find an accessible source of information and competent people who will help to understand the cryptocurrency. If you find available information, it will not be difficult to understand the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Maybe not too complicated, but too new. Most people don't yet understand, what blockchain or shared ledger is. Once this is widely understood, then the use of Bitcoin will expand rapidly.
Activity: 154
No, it's not. Bitcoin is an Idiot-friendly platform. everyone can use it, even an uneducated person can do it. They just have to read, learn from others and focus and they will get used to it in a short period of time. there are no complicated things about Bitcoin. Maybe the trading is a bit hard to understand but it can still be learned.
copper member
Activity: 280
I do not think Bitcoin is complicated for ordinary people. Working in Bitcoin is not difficult. But whatever new people join Bitcoin They initially have difficulties. But like they are working in Bitcoin for a few days, they do not have any difficulty in using Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Absolutly not. Especially when young people start saving money at an early age and investing will allow them and their families to live a more comfortable and enjoyable life in the years to come.
Activity: 148
Bitcoin is only complicated if we dont have any knowledge about it and if wee keep read about bitcoin thas has negative comment. If we easily believe what other says, we think immediately that it is ver complicated because that was i feel before. Now, i can say that bitcoin is not complicated , it is easy and we can earn profit .
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
IT IS COMPLICATED WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT IT.
Yes, I saw that you are a newbie it means you are beginning to understand everything in this industry, my advice for you is to not give up on learning new things because that will make you successful in the years to come, every hero member or legendary was once a newbie so don't give up, ask questions you can message me if you wanted to ask some questions that you don't know yet the answer. But, the best for me is to study this industry on yourself.
Activity: 224
Normal people are like. BTC is only suitable for some people who know a lot about technology, know how to use basic computer. BTC is not suitable for some beggars, the poor are not exposed to technology.
Activity: 182
For ordinary people who do not seem to just hear about Bitcoin they feel scared. Because the Bitcoin was not practical. It was also exposed by the media about it. about the failed investors. It's not for newbies because the market for buying and selling now is less bustling. For ordinary people, be careful and consider carefully before deciding to participate. keep it safe.
Activity: 167
 Well it depends upon to the folks.
When we teach them and encourage to be one on bitcoin industry I think they will be eligible to use bitcoin.. but if they have no  enough knowledge on what bitcoin is? Yah it's too complicated.
Activity: 182
Complicated or not bitcoin seems to be related to educational background and how the level of one's understanding of something new. Technically a bitcoin is indeed a bit complicated for ordinary folks, but that is an easy problem to solve.

Completely agree.  Wink
Activity: 126
Not really? There are some key questions that everybody needs to ask themselves to understand the overall idea of it. Once thats done, you could actually dig through it and find a way to make it useful for you.
Activity: 151
Complicated or not bitcoin seems to be related to educational background and how the level of one's understanding of something new. Technically a bitcoin is indeed a bit complicated for ordinary folks, but that is an easy problem to solve.
Activity: 700
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Many people who invest in bitcoin dont have good understanding about coding or programing including me. Yes, peoples always concern about price because they just knowing how to make profits.
I am just understand about bitcoin on blockchain system and transparant ledger but I dont understand about anonymity or else, because I am just looking extra money
Activity: 15
IT IS COMPLICATED WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT IT.
Activity: 394
I think as long as we want to understand about bitcoin technology and learn I think nothing is difficult.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is so difficult for ordinary people as use of credit cards and bank accounts in comparison with fiat. It is all about a habit.
Activity: 96
its just a general Public thought that Bitcoin is complected, but in the real sense its not, just needs some keen understanding of how transactions take place and little research and you will be good to go
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Fyi, I have no knowledge of bitcoin before. My educational background is also very far from it. I do not feel that bitcoin is too complicated, all normal. For me bitcoin and crypto is easy to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: