Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ? - page 12. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
Is bitcoin used by criminals ?

Hah)))Bitcoin lives only thanks to criminals)))Because a lot of criminals use bitcoin for money laundering)
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
March 26, 2018, 06:56:30 PM
I have heard that news, that terrorists are using the crypto to buy their weapons against their opponents. It serves as a fund when they run out of bullets and weapons because they have no good work but fight the military. Because anyone can use the crypto for investment so it's really going to happen that even terrorists and hackers can join it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 06:55:05 PM
Bitcoin is a currency, therefore, it can used by anyone whether for good or bad. there is no doubt bitcoin is used by criminals to buy what they want     and also the good guys used bitcoin as a currency to buy what they want, too.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 04:43:11 PM
crime can use anything as a tool and anything can be used by criminals, including bitcoin as well. even today is not just a bitcoin that can be a tool of crime, which pailing dangerous is to use power for crime.
Activity: 322
March 26, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
I heard stories about it being used as a payment on deep web. I think it is possible since it is untraceable and transactors can be anonymous. Maybe it is why some government are against it, since it can freely be used in crimes, or others accept it to study blockchain and capture those bigtime criminals.

The preferred currencies in Deepweb right now are Monero and Ethereum. Bitcoin is hardly favored by anyone there, since its anonymity is not 100% guaranteed. So the argument that government want to ban Bitcoin due to its association with Deepweb doesn't make any sense.
These all are just fake news nothing else no government can ever ban bitcoin because bitcoin is an in decent currency, it use to grow and stay anonymous but it does not mean bitcoin has any connection to the criminality, I don’t think it is good news or it dies have any connecting with the reality, bitcoin is just a digital currency which works for the betterment of humanity, if some people use to make their better life and some to make earning so I have never think negative about bitcoin, so I am earning huge profit indeed.
Activity: 183
March 26, 2018, 03:54:48 PM
I have not heard that bitcoin is already used by criminals, maybe I do not have complete information
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
March 26, 2018, 03:45:15 PM
I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Its true bitcoin is now using in illegal things, Crimes and in drugs. That's the main reason why some country's Government are against bitcoins and want it to take down. Hacking and scamming someone is also a part of crimes. There's no way to stop it since government has zero interest in bitcoin and looking for ban it and about us we are unable to do anything, its not in under control.

wow, it's nice to see my thread on page 1. it's been a long time since I created this thread. about the answers of the members in my thread, I really think the facts and reasons that may make bitcoin banned in some countries. so let's invite other people who are negative about bitcoin to change their mindset. it is not easy but not a difficult thing also if we do together
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
Criminals using bitcoin and everyone knows about it but it's just because bitcoin is currency for everyone. Everything have drak sides but we should not forget about bright side.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
Well, let's start with the fact that almost any invention of mankind can be used with good or bad intentions. Yes, the Crypto currency is not yet subject to law enforcement agencies in the same way as the dollar or the euro. And this is a good ground for criminals. But do not forget that bitcoin does not guarantee absolute anonymity. In addition, there are no statistics that show that bitcoins are more often used by criminals than by ordinary people.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
Of course it is. Just as Cash is used for criminal activites. I guess bitcoin indeed has a cool feature for criminal activities, the pseudonym. But in my opinion privacy is as much important to financial activities as it is to a democracy.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
March 26, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
Its not surprising for criminals to use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for it is some what designed to benefit people who want to have transaction anonymously but that doesn't mean bitcoin and other cryptocurrency supports these acts because as far as I know the biggest criminal out there are in the lime lights smiling in front of us using every resources they can manipulate regardless of what it is.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
March 26, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Its true bitcoin is now using in illegal things, Crimes and in drugs. That's the main reason why some country's Government are against bitcoins and want it to take down. Hacking and scamming someone is also a part of crimes. There's no way to stop it since government has zero interest in bitcoin and looking for ban it and about us we are unable to do anything, its not in under control.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
March 26, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
They are so many people who are using bitcoin. Like fiat money. So its naturally that some criminals are using bitcoins for their payment. Without these ilegal business which mean the drug and other sales on the darkweb, bitcoin wouldnt never became so popular. And it would never had that much worth. So the criminals are no argument. Criminals use the internet too, so should we shutdown the internet?
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
No one can deny the benefits that Bitcoin offers to humans. Having Bitcoin on the market makes it possible for people to pay instantly, easily, simply and inexpensively around the world in the most economical way without spending a lot of time. But one thing Bitcoin is annoying about is that bitcoin deals do not force people to use their real names, so it's a good opportunity for criminals to use the payment method for their bills ... If managers can take a step further to manage Bitcoin users, then nothing is happier for the human race.
That is true,  because we are anonymous in making transactions, no one are able to track down who is performing such transaction and if where is that transaction for.  This could be the safest way for criminals to such illegal acts because what they do can be hidden from  the authorities.  

If I am not wrong,  there are documentaries about bitcoin being used in criminal activity and that there is a site where it can be used as payment. They describe the site as a good nest for all the bad things that you want to do.  
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
The biggest criminals in the world right now are the politicians. And ironically, this is the group which remains the most hostile to Bitcoins and other forms of crypto-currency. So I find it hard to believe that a lot of criminals are using Bitcoin for their criminal activities.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
As bitcoin is a decentralize platform and the user can be annoymous this indeed increase the usage of criminals and bad people. However how will you define bad a person with good intentions for example he might be trying to hack someone else bitcoin  to help someone in need or someone hack bitcoin for his own greed.
Activity: 200
March 26, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
Unfortunately I have to say yes. The reason is btc transactions used very secure and secret method. Others can't see who is the Sender,  the Receiver & Receiver can't see who is the sender and Same to the sender.Receiver and Sender can only see theirs wallet addresses. That's why I told btc used by criminals.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 09:55:40 AM
Yes,  it is. There's a black side of bitcoin use. There are many news revealed  Bitcoin used in crime. For example, a college student bought drugs through online using bitcoin. Then, a terrorist who asked to transfer amount of money in a form of bitcoin. Thus,  we need to be more careful with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
Yes,  it is. There's a black side of bitcoin use. There are many news revealed  Bitcoin used in crime. For example, a college student bought drugs through online using bitcoin. Then, a terrorist who asked to transfer amount of money in a form of bitcoin. Thus,  we need to be more careful with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 09:51:47 AM
absolute yes, bitcoin use for criminal too.
its like bitcoin right? asset can use to criminal, though it is property and the other asset. if your asset is unclear about who is owner, it can be criminal.
bitcoin is good for criminal because they anonim, unless the government take the owner data and put to database or system. so they know the person and the address
Pages:
Jump to: