Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ? - page 13. (Read 5047 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

very strange and stupid question, of course yes! any money and valuables are used by criminals. Fiyatnye money, gold, securities are also used. This only confirms the value of the crypto currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
No one can deny the benefits that Bitcoin offers to humans. Having Bitcoin on the market makes it possible for people to pay instantly, easily, simply and inexpensively around the world in the most economical way without spending a lot of time. But one thing Bitcoin is annoying about is that bitcoin deals do not force people to use their real names, so it's a good opportunity for criminals to use the payment method for their bills ... If managers can take a step further to manage Bitcoin users, then nothing is happier for the human race.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
Off cause bitcoin is use for criminal activities and so is our faint money also, the dark market market are always looking for a secret means to carry out they transactions and since bitcoin is decentralized it becomes the most preferred means for they transactions.

I believe some criminals are using Bitcoin for their crimes transactions, and that we can not avoid to find out who's behind of those hacking activity.
Activity: 2
March 26, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
For me is not, because a true bitcoin earner can't cheat there work and cannot blame other people to become successful. Work with patience and industrious is a true bitcoin earner that is opposite in Criminals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 09:17:41 AM
it's possible that every one uses no rules that require the user to send cv like we are applying for official office work so no system can know whether a good person or a criminal is using btc. smart from us, so from us dizzy thinking of the possibility it's better we concentrate with what we want to achieve in btc, after all we have no power to prevent it
Activity: 133
March 26, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
I think bitcoin just like fiat money is used by criminals because no matter what criminals will always find a way to carry out whatever nefarious activities they have planned so they will use any means possible to do it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:46:29 AM
I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.
Since bitcoin are still a type of currency that can be used for payments and transactions, for some reasons bad people takes this advantages to do crimes.They will do anything for them to support their bad actions.This could be a problem if they didnt try to find solutions for it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
maybe. there are huge numbers of people who get involved in bitcoin-related activities everyday and we couldn't just determine who they are for we are anonymous on the forum ourselves. but since bitcoin is actually open for all, then we could say that yes, there are possibilities that criminals use this. think of the scam ICOs, is that considerable as a crime? if yes, then think of their developers as one.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
surely, some criminals use bitcoin like WannaCry and money laundering, there is a say that technology innocense, but i would say that technology should have a value that it should not be easily used by criminals, otherwise it can be easily banned
Activity: 70
March 26, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
I think so. For me, criminals will use any kind of medium just to do crimes and take advantage of other people and bitcoin is not an exception. As a matter of fact, illegal transactions can be may made here as the transactions happening here can not be tracked especially by the government as the transactions may happen only between the users directly. Also, the anonymity bitcoin offers may attract the criminals. Well, criminals are not only those who use guns and knives, even people who are here just to scam may be called criminals. Crime is a crime whether how small or big it is.
Activity: 182
March 26, 2018, 08:25:27 AM
we can not know the use of bitcoin and I have heard many negative things about bitcoin that bitcoin has been used to finance crimes like terrorists, they are looking for money to get used to buying weapons or other, that's what the government is afraid of nowadays because they can not control the use of bitcoin

totally agree with you, but the thing is that the first 50 bitcoins were created almost in 2009, and  we started more or less using it like 5 years ago?.. but if we look at terrorists, we can easily notice that they used to find money in a very successful way before the blockchain was created. so, no matter what is creating and no matter what positive influence the inventors have in their minds, there always will be people who would use everything in negative way.. unfortunately, i don't think that if government starts controlling the use of bitcoin, the situation with terrorism will change.. they will find another way, but we will be facing lots of formal checkings, KYC, etc. but this is only my opinion. i can easily be wrong)))
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
I guess criminals are using all possible ways to avoid punishment and bitcoin is not exemption.
Activity: 392
March 26, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
we can not know the use of bitcoin and I have heard many negative things about bitcoin that bitcoin has been used to finance crimes like terrorists, they are looking for money to get used to buying weapons or other, that's what the government is afraid of nowadays because they can not control the use of bitcoin
Activity: 287
March 26, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
referring to this matter,
I think it may have happened,
following the BTC and all Cryptocurrency is decentralized which is not controlled by any party,
In fact the authorities are mainly
is faced with the difficulty in identifying the identity of the owner / BTC holders',
although many countries are trying to build protocols for controlling money laundering and terrorists activities towards BTC,
the fact is they can not guarantee their success,
but prevent the strongest of the public's involvement with BTC and cryptocurrency
is to be considered the best way
Activity: 182
March 26, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
yes bitcoin are use by criminals stay always safety your wallet and always maintain check your wallet and it can easy to transact easyly  your money so stay and check think always before you click.

i think the post is about usage of bitcoin for illegal activity. you are writing about hacking the access and stealing the coins. but there are lots of criminals (like e.g. drug-dealers), who use bitcoin not to get caught. of course, the thing you are writing is a serious problem, too. but i don't think that it can cause the implementation of regulations and control. i may be wrong
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
Of course it is used by criminals as everything else. But mostly it is used for speculation and technological hype. It is valued among leftist movement and their propaganda against central banking system.
Activity: 448
Diagon
March 26, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Bitcoin and dollars and all other money will always be used for criminal purposes. The stories that because of Bitcoin crime is rampant, are greatly exaggerated.
Activity: 228
March 26, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
yes bitcoin are use by criminals stay always safety your wallet and always maintain check your wallet and it can easy to transact easyly  your money so stay and check think always before you click.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
March 26, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Mostly so. You can see the daily trading volume is over $ 8 billion. I think these are illegal missions done by criminals. They may use bitcoin to transport heroin or illegal weapons. This is also the reason why many countries have banned bitcoins.
Activity: 349
March 26, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
It depends on your mind set and your country, if bitcoin is not banned in your country and you are investing and trading in a rightful way i can't call the users criminals, but if it is banned and you are trying to trade which the government of your country is against it that is when the user will be regarded as a criminal. More over fraud, scammer hackers to be call criminals. even an open market were trader meet face to face to trade there are criminals. so criminals are every were not only bitcoin users
Pages:
Jump to: