Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ? - page 26. (Read 5047 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
The criminals do what they want to do with bitcoin.This is due to the lack of a control mechanism by the states.If bitcoin is banned one day, this will be the reason why.
Certainly, but not bitcoin alone like every other currency or even the strongest real currency are being used because its a money and everything about money is hot and that's all have no escape if criminals tend to do, that's the reason of why KYC is implemented to identify the origin of all investors.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
Its clearly

MORE CRIMINALS USE US$ RATHER THEN BITCOIN

When come a ban for US$ Huh??

This storys are all bullshit and propaganda. If open the eyes everyone can see it clear. Every asshole in the news has some meanings about how bad bitcoin is. War was financed by US$ not bitcoins. In every third world country US$ is the money that makes the economy running.

Its same with the old story about the knife. Its a tool. It can save life. It can kill.
Not the knife is bad. Not the bitcoin is bad.
Some people use it for bad. Thats it.
Activity: 252
March 14, 2018, 05:32:59 PM
The criminals do what they want to do with bitcoin.This is due to the lack of a control mechanism by the states.If bitcoin is banned one day, this will be the reason why.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 14, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
Not all the use of bitcoin is used by criminals, many are good people who use bitcoin as an investment tool so profitable.
So i guess it's just irresponsible people who abuse the use of bitcoin for terrorist financing or drug transactions that make bitcoin a negative in the eyes of the government and many people.

Bitcoin will used by all people who they want to invest in it and it can be built for good purposes for the next generation of money and bitcoin may used by criminal uses it is one of the drawback for bitcoin.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
there is an issue if bitcoin is used for criminal acts and acts of terrorism, but with the KYC system I think it can reduce the impact of bitcoin misuse for wrong actions. I think if bitcoin is used for criminal action it would be very harmful to a country.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 297
https://duelbits.com/
March 14, 2018, 05:12:09 PM
Bitcoin has no limit to its users either good or bad, because bitcoin applies to the global not to the group Or the individual villain is not a bitcoin but a main character in a country
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 14, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
Not all the use of bitcoin is used by criminals, many are good people who use bitcoin as an investment tool so profitable.
So i guess it's just irresponsible people who abuse the use of bitcoin for terrorist financing or drug transactions that make bitcoin a negative in the eyes of the government and many people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 14, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
Off cause bitcoin is use for criminal activities and so is our faint money also, the dark market market are always looking for a secret means to carry out they transactions and since bitcoin is decentralized it becomes the most preferred means for they transactions.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
March 14, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
I've also read the same thing with you, used by criminals and so on. but we are good at using bitcoin today. we have to be wiser. do not let us also use it as a negative thing. for example gambling and the like.

Like in every system, criminals will always be there to usurp every means to carry out their nefarious activities. Criminals haven't stopped using fiats to carry out their heinous crimes. They pretending like you only find criminals in the cryptoworld when in actual fact, thus looking for more reasons to discredit it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 14, 2018, 04:57:23 PM
yeah that true even some news about terorize funding with crypto transaction
and some illegal stuff in black makret, or some illegal freelance is because this decentralized so the people still anonymous
so if using bitcoin doing with that wisely, and i prefer some legal stuff to make people know the good thing about bitcoin not just the bad itself
because there is no perfect human in this world same like invention too
Activity: 130
March 14, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
I think this is the main reason why many countries are banning bitcoins and till now bitcoin is not accepted as official currency. Every transaction is anonymous and due to this It can be easily used in money laundering and many other illegal ways.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
I have found an article online:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/telecom-egypt-covertly-redirecting-internet-users-to-crypto-mining-sites-report-says

It will not take you to guess for a minute what this means. This is a criminal activity. If altcoins are being used for illegal transactions, what makes you think Bitcoin is any different?
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 14, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
Since bitcoin is decentralized and not control by any government or it agency it is a safe heaven for those in the black market to carry out the illegal transactions and not only bitcoin that can be use by criminals but even our traditional paper money also are use for black market transactions.
Activity: 52
March 14, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
Bitcoin is being used by people, human. And some of these people are criminals, some are good people (like me). So, stop worrying about it and just accept it. Hey, it's a currency after all. Who doesn't use money huh? Come on.

The BTC was being created for everyone. The problem is, it can be used by an anonymous person the reason why it is hard to trace if  who is the current user of every account. Some people took advantage of using it by illegal transactions. Since bitcoin is free to used by everyone, then it is possible that criminals could also used it.
Activity: 22
March 14, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
bitcoin is a Currency like any other, like the us dollar... it is used for a wide range of different types of people. If 90% is used for illegal activities, then the use of bitcoin for illegal activities does not exceed 5% and probably now it is about 0% due to duties.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
March 14, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Bitcoin is actually being used in illegal transactions by criminals and it is something that is quite hard for authorities to solve. We should all know that anything that involves fiat also involves corruption and evil deeds. However, as long as we users, are using it in a nice way and for the betterness of the majority, there's nothing wrong with what we are doing.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
Every fiat currency was used by crimimnals and nobody cares but when we talking about bitcoin everyone cares. Grin Strange people with strange thoughts.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
Anything and absolutely everything can be used by criminals. Remember Bitcoin is just a tool that they can use to do some bad things but it also has good purposes so it all depends on the people who are using it, it is their decision whether to use it for a good cause or a bad thing. It doesn't make Bitcoin bad, do not fall on the black propaganda for people to think that Bitcoin is bad. In fact all the things in this world even fiat and your love for your family can be used against us right? does that mean to have money or to love is bad? I don't think so.
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
March 14, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
Cant say if its used by criminals but what I'm sure is that dollars or any other currency is used by criminals. So are you going to ban those currencies now or stop using them?
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
March 14, 2018, 02:11:01 PM
Yes it is. I heard they make Bitcoin as a currency for the payment , for the example it's on the Deep Web.
This thing are makes Bitcoin looks dangerous for some innocent people, as i saw on my social media timeline and newsfeed..
Pages:
Jump to: