Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 63. (Read 90086 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 04, 2016, 01:43:43 AM
it's as safe as your creditcard IMO, if you don't expose your computer to viruses or trojans or show the private keys to someone else then it is safe, as an investment it depends, but surely a high-risk money investment.

I think it is much safer than those credit cards. If those are stolen it can be used just to swipe and sign. Bitcoin is not that easy to be used, there are codes and it can also be connected to your and whenever it is logged or used it will text you or email you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 05:17:52 PM
it's as safe as your creditcard IMO, if you don't expose your computer to viruses or trojans or show the private keys to someone else then it is safe, as an investment it depends, but surely a high-risk money investment.

Yes that the thing. You need to protect your wallet.
Make a backup up regularly and most of all make sure your wallet is offline for cold storage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 03:13:36 PM
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
February 03, 2016, 12:34:51 PM
Bitcoin is very safe, its the best pay method in the world.
Its very safe and also untraceable.
The bitcoin is the future of all currency's

If you don' t use mixers bitcoin can be traceable because every transaction is public on the blockchain and analysts can follow the movement of your coins. Whit mixer you have anonimity
Activity: 462
February 03, 2016, 12:25:21 PM
Yes bitcoin is very safe, you just need multiple wallets and some offline wallets.
By the way the bitcoin is the safest payment method available.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
February 03, 2016, 12:12:04 PM
Nothing is ever save bitcoin might be saver than a credicard because you can't lose it.
But because it's online there is always a possibility of it being hacked.
Yes right nothing is 100% save but bitcoins is saver than most cards. Cards can be lost the only risks here are the site being down or hacked

Yes bitcoin is very safe, but you need good online wallets and multiple.
Store your bitcoins on trusted websites its the best to do.
Activity: 308
February 03, 2016, 11:32:51 AM
Nothing is ever save bitcoin might be saver than a credicard because you can't lose it.
Yes right nothing is 100% save but bitcoins is saver than most cards. Cards can be lost the only risks here are the site being down or hacked
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SEO Expert & Online Marketer
February 03, 2016, 11:17:19 AM
I think Bitcoin is safe & feel comfortable to exchange bitcoin.
Activity: 476
February 03, 2016, 11:14:36 AM
Bitcoin is the safest way to pay for something online.

Its also easy,fast and secured for  the people that use who pay with it.

You just need your wallet offline and secure the key private.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 10:16:52 AM
i think for some people fluctuations of bitcoin make bitcoin not safe

bitcoin itself is safe to store your wealth. the volatility is just an aspect of bitcoin because it is still a new currency. if you plan to store your wealth for the long term into bitcoin, then there is not much risk involved. but if you just yolo buy hoping the price will go up to high levels in a very short time, then it's definitely not a safe investment. then it is totally your fault. it makes you a bad trader.
Activity: 137
February 03, 2016, 09:31:40 AM
it's not a very safe investment because of the volatility of the price but considering the physical risk then I think it's as safe or safer than saving money in your house etc...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 07:59:09 AM
i think for some people fluctuations of bitcoin make bitcoin not safe
Activity: 224
February 03, 2016, 07:34:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 03, 2016, 07:19:06 AM
Is is super safe for me. One sample is my coinbase account. Whenever I log in it at a different smartphone or different computer it always email to me first or text me that I have log in to this kind of time.
Activity: 448
February 03, 2016, 05:48:52 AM
I definitely know that it is safe. Should you ever find out how many people use it.
If it is not safe then people use it too much and not often.
Indeed, it is also all over the world. The only thing that may not be safe, the wallets.
Activity: 126
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 03, 2016, 04:24:17 AM

It is safe but it is traceable. All the transactions can seen online. People can trace the transactions easily.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 12:27:21 PM
it's as safe as a creditcard or a little more, you just need to be sure it is not exposed and it's secure enough "no virus, trojans etc..."
Activity: 434
February 02, 2016, 11:56:58 AM
Activity: 406
February 02, 2016, 11:12:39 AM
If your saying as investment then yes it is safe. If your saying to the bitcoin itself then yes again coz theres mixer a you can use.

I certainly do think that Bitcoin is safe.
I think that because there are many people using all different countries. So it must be safe.

Of course there is a chance that you can be hacked but that are often in the online wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
February 02, 2016, 07:33:53 AM
If your saying as investment then yes it is safe. If your saying to the bitcoin itself then yes again coz theres mixer a you can use.
Pages:
Jump to: