Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 59. (Read 90086 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 11, 2016, 09:33:01 AM
The bitcoin is very safe and secured.
With the bitcoin you can pay fast plus its also very secure.
The only thing you need is multiple wallets.
lol why need multiple wallet. what is the purpose of multiple wallet of payment with bitcoin
using many wallet or not. I think it has nothing to do to help process payments with bitcoin

imo, is meant by him was storing bitcoin in multiple wallet very secure. so it will not lose it all in one wallet.

Yeah and it's important. No wallet can be hacked brute force but you can always get your pc hacked by a key logger and lose one of your wallets!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 11, 2016, 09:05:38 AM
lol why need multiple wallet. what is the purpose of multiple wallet of payment with bitcoin
using many wallet or not. I think it has nothing to do to help process payments with bitcoin

imo, is meant by him was storing bitcoin in multiple wallet very secure. so it will not lose it all in one wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 11, 2016, 08:40:35 AM
Bitcoin is save for sure, I think its the safest method.
The bitcoin is untraceable and fast for sure.
You only need multiple wallets to be 100% secured.
Activity: 714
February 11, 2016, 08:20:48 AM
I definitely know that bitcoins are safe. But because many people use it.
It is indeed also used a lot lately.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 11, 2016, 03:59:44 AM
I think Bitcoin to be very safe themselves.
It is also easier to use, etc.
But I think the online wallets are less secure.

The online wallet themselves are quite secure. But if an insider wants to steal your money, it is quite easy. They can claim it is hacked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 05:24:41 AM
I think Bitcoin to be very safe themselves.
It is also easier to use, etc.
But I think the online wallets are less secure.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 10, 2016, 02:49:08 AM
yeah its very much safe....safer than others ways of getting rich
for now bitcoin
not be an investment or currency safest. fluctuations still a problem
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 10, 2016, 01:41:31 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?
dont put all your assets in bitcoin,even bitcoin is very safe,put all your assets is too risky,if the price fall down too deep,you will lost half your assets,just dont do that.

I agree with this comment. Just put some. Not everything so you will still have a fall back once it is lost. Or you can put it in different baskets so that it will be safer. Profits will come to those who still play safe.
Activity: 784
February 09, 2016, 10:23:30 PM

The only thing you need is multiple wallets. real bitcoin wallet .
No onnline store No 3rd part Full acces to your address

Multiple wallets is also safe. Safe for the greedy players in gambling and other stuff who can drain your bitcoin. Putting it in different wallets to control the madness in making yourself excited and stressed in gambling.

yes multiple wallet is safe but the problem is "online wallet" where he can shutdown his service or where he can stolen your money, better to use full acces wallet like mycellium, electrum, bitcoin app (android)
don't use 3rd wallet like xao, coinbase ,  etc.
Activity: 287
February 09, 2016, 09:03:25 PM
Bitcoin is very safe, its the best pay method in the world.
Its very safe and also untraceable.
The bitcoin is the future of all currency's
I do not think bitcoin safest, to buy something, when you buy something and you were deceived by the seller, you can not take your bitcoin back
paypal or different from the others, they can refund your money

That's true and that is the reason people choose Paypal over bitcoins when it comes to online shopping, unless than that I think bitcoin is the safest when it comes to sending or receiving money online, as I have never been cheated with bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 532
February 09, 2016, 08:30:49 PM
Bitcoin is very safe, its the best pay method in the world.
Its very safe and also untraceable.
The bitcoin is the future of all currency's
I do not think bitcoin safest, to buy something, when you buy something and you were deceived by the seller, you can not take your bitcoin back
paypal or different from the others, they can refund your money
Activity: 294
February 09, 2016, 12:48:18 PM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?
dont put all your assets in bitcoin,even bitcoin is very safe,put all your assets is too risky,if the price fall down too deep,you will lost half your assets,just dont do that.
Activity: 532
February 09, 2016, 12:03:18 PM
The bitcoin is very safe I even think its the safest payment method on the planet.
I think you just need to store your bitcoins on multiple wallet so its more secured.
lol safest method in the planet ?
I think there are many methods of payment safer than bitcoin a sample paypal
he could return your money if you're being cheated by merchant. any buyer protection facilities
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2016, 11:54:34 AM
bitcoin is really safe in my opinion, i think that it must be safe if you keep your bitcoins safe as the code of bitcoin itself is unhackable and no one can destroy it or do something like that
if it's about security wallet. I would not hesitate about this security. many security facilities provided from bitcoin wallet. so that we could use.
my own use, sms authentication, and it was very safe for my wallet
I will not be compromised, even if exposed to phishing, because they still will not be able to open my purse, since I'm using sms authy from my mobile phone

And if someone broke into your house and took you everything while you were asleep, would they be able to take the bitcoins as well ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 09, 2016, 11:48:51 AM
bitcoin is really safe in my opinion, i think that it must be safe if you keep your bitcoins safe as the code of bitcoin itself is unhackable and no one can destroy it or do something like that
if it's about security wallet. I would not hesitate about this security. many security facilities provided from bitcoin wallet. so that we could use.
my own use, sms authentication, and it was very safe for my wallet
I will not be compromised, even if exposed to phishing, because they still will not be able to open my purse, since I'm using sms authy from my mobile phone
Activity: 490
February 09, 2016, 10:45:25 AM
You should be smart and keep different assets in different place. Never keep everything in one place. Even if that place was secure for 100 years. You can never know what will happen.
i think we're discussing. about whether it is safe bitcoin. and I think we could have invested all the money to bitcoin, because I believe bitcoin safe
Activity: 658
February 09, 2016, 08:13:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 09, 2016, 05:35:53 AM

Multiple wallets is also safe. Safe for the greedy players in gambling and other stuff who can drain your bitcoin. Putting it in different wallets to control the madness in making yourself excited and stressed in gambling.
Activity: 784
February 08, 2016, 12:43:46 PM

Activity: 406
February 08, 2016, 10:52:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: