Pages:
Author

Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam?? - page 11. (Read 46806 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
August 07, 2013, 09:43:45 PM
While this may or may not be true.  What I find interesting is you decide to launch your attacks against cloudhasher the day he starts to pay some coin.  To be frank while I am annoyed at cloudhasher I am also a bit mystified by the timing of your attack.    Well enough drama .

Here are my figures.  about 7.2 btc paid  ( 717 usd)  and .106 btc collected   > this will be all I post is my original investment and my btc 'collected' or  ' payoffs ' or  'payouts' or "payments".  no opinions just BTC in and BTC out.

Yeah, no worries, ponzi early adopters usually get their investment back.
They should just be banned, because they are about as much a scammer as the ponzi starter.

Activity: 476
August 07, 2013, 08:03:04 PM
Skype Name: Emmanuel Hunt

Name: Adeniyi Abiodun

Birth Date: Monday, April 12, 1982

Benny, Benzo

Skype Name: asicminer

Birth Date: Thursday, January 01, 1981

While this may or may not be true.  What I find interesting is you decide to launch your attacks against cloudhasher the day he starts to pay some coin.  To be frank while I am annoyed at cloudhasher I am also a bit mystified by the timing of your attack.    Well enough drama .

Here are my figures.  about 7.2 btc paid  ( 717 usd)  and .106 btc collected   > this will be all I post is my original investment and my btc 'collected' or  ' payoffs ' or  'payouts' or "payments".  no opinions just BTC in and BTC out.

The so-called "attack"; otherwise know as "publication of the truth",  began several days ago and it is only coincidental that the above information was provided on the payout date.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
August 07, 2013, 07:38:59 PM

Benny, Benzo

While this may or may not be true.  What I find interesting is you decide to launch your attacks against cloudhasher the day he starts to pay some coin.  To be frank while I am annoyed at cloudhasher I am also a bit mystified by the timing of your attack.    Well enough drama .

Here are my figures.  about 7.2 btc paid  ( 717 usd)  and .106 btc collected   > this will be all I post is my original investment and my btc 'collected' or  ' payoffs ' or  'payouts' or "payments".  no opinions just BTC in and BTC out.
August 07, 2013, 02:38:43 PM

Benny, Benzo

legendary
August 07, 2013, 01:45:42 PM
I was paid.106btc  on tues. 

I spent about 7.2 btc.

It is a start in the correct direction.
I will wait 2 weeks and post the next amount. 
I read the  website from the dutchman.

It is an attack on bfl and against cloudhashing. does not make a strong case but who knows.
August 07, 2013, 11:39:31 AM
I doubt this will make anyone feel better and I think its tailored more for BFL but it seems many entities are in the mix together. This is not my site! Found it looking for other info on BFL. Its new so not much exposure and I can not vouch for the validity of what is stated within, or how long it will be up. If it is to be believed its looks like a bunch of backroom deals going on between a few of the bigger players. Screw you little guy, just give your money and shut up. http://bflfraud.com/

Cloudhashing did not have any ASIC equipment until July, 19, 2013 and all payments being made now are coming out of their old GPU farm and the single BFL Minirig referred to on:

http://bflfraud.com/
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
August 07, 2013, 06:37:51 AM
I got paid 0.106 BTC today with my 5Gh indefinite contract.  So according to this payment at current BTC price, it'll take me 3.5 years for ROI.  Yeah!

They stated in an email:
"You will also be glad to know that as a sign of good will, for this week we have waived the 10% maintenance fee and reinvestment (RRP). Expect the bi-weekly payout to increase rapidly as our network continues to expand over the next couple of weeks."

So shouldn't I have received ~0.94 BTC for a 2 week mining period?  That is if they waived the fees.  Even if I pool mined with a 7.5% fee, that would be 0.87 BTC.  Maybe they can't pay out this true payment because they don't have enough hashing power yet.  It's all so experimental.  I'm a guinea pig on a wheel. 

They're mining here:  https://bitminter.com/livestats/toplist

You do know that due to BFL delays that payout represents 10 percent of your full mining capacity.

Next payout should be about 25 percent of full capacity as we add more hashing power.

Always give full context.

Thanks
I didn't know that.  10% capacity makes sense.  I did mention above that maybe you don't have the capacity yet.  In so many words, I was right.  We're all trying to figure out how this all works.  At least we finally got paid.  Kudos!! 

Next payment will be 20% capacity at the absolute minimum. Another rig being turned on this week.

Thanks and regards

Emmanuel
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
August 07, 2013, 02:22:57 AM
I got paid 0.106 BTC today with my 5Gh indefinite contract.  So according to this payment at current BTC price, it'll take me 3.5 years for ROI.  Yeah!

They stated in an email:
"You will also be glad to know that as a sign of good will, for this week we have waived the 10% maintenance fee and reinvestment (RRP). Expect the bi-weekly payout to increase rapidly as our network continues to expand over the next couple of weeks."

So shouldn't I have received ~0.94 BTC for a 2 week mining period?  That is if they waived the fees.  Even if I pool mined with a 7.5% fee, that would be 0.87 BTC.  Maybe they can't pay out this true payment because they don't have enough hashing power yet.  It's all so experimental.  I'm a guinea pig on a wheel. 

You do know that due to BFL delays that payout represents 10 percent of your full mining capacity.

Next payout should be about 25 percent of full capacity as we add more hashing power.

Thanks
I didn't know that.  10% capacity makes sense.  I did mention above that maybe you don't have the capacity yet.  In so many words, I was right.  We're all trying to figure out how this all works.  At least we finally got paid.  Kudos!! 
August 07, 2013, 01:21:58 AM

They stated in an email:

Thanks
August 06, 2013, 11:43:56 PM

They stated in an email:

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 06, 2013, 01:19:35 PM
I doubt this will make anyone feel better and I think its tailored more for BFL but it seems many entities are in the mix together. This is not my site! Found it looking for other info on BFL. Its new so not much exposure and I can not vouch for the validity of what is stated within, or how long it will be up. If it is to be believed its looks like a bunch of backroom deals going on between a few of the bigger players. Screw you little guy, just give your money and shut up. http://bflfraud.com/

legendary
August 06, 2013, 12:50:49 AM
Cloudhasher contacted  today. I am waiting on a promised payout as of now. I will post if he pays me on Tues.
legendary
August 04, 2013, 09:17:19 PM
Can anyone who has purchased a cloudhashing contract comment on the effectiveness?  Are you receiving the hash rate you paid for?  Any other pros/cons?

My first payment is due Aug 5th. So  we will see what they pay. they are hashing on bitminter about 850Gh.
 So the guess is I will get 10%-30% of my contract which is for 6gh.  Although they have it written as  5gh.

Basically they have been a disorganized mess.  I will post on monday if they pay me some coin. or if they do not pay me.
August 01, 2013, 06:20:14 PM
Can anyone who has purchased a cloudhashing contract comment on the effectiveness?  Are you receiving the hash rate you paid for?  Any other pros/cons?
Nope, nothing yet.  Their website UI is really bad too.  And they often don't listen very well when opening a problem ticket.  Although they've always eventually fixed my tickets.  I just have to go back and forth a bunch of times before they understand the problem.  I have one pending right now.
Activity: 40
August 01, 2013, 03:09:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 30, 2013, 01:57:56 AM
i think we need an official cloudhashing thread for the people on here who have bought contracts.
July 28, 2013, 08:10:37 AM
We are mining :-)

http://bitminter.com/livestats/big

Official newsletter to follow. Register for updates.

Dear cloudhasher, why cloudhasher is right now not in the Fastest Users list? Thanks.

We are on BTC guild top 20 users. Moving back to bitminter.

which one are you on btc guild?

Private server. Group name is cloudhashing.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 28, 2013, 07:11:13 AM

Dear cloudhasher, why cloudhasher is right now not in the Fastest Users list? Thanks.

which one are you on btc guild?
July 28, 2013, 04:10:23 AM

Activity: 13
July 28, 2013, 04:07:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: