Pages:
Author

Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam?? - page 7. (Read 46806 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
November 07, 2013, 07:58:37 AM

Has anyone already researched and found actual names/locations of people to bring legal action against? I'm in europe now, not a big deal to hop on a train or drive north for a while if it means getting even with someone who fucked me over.

There is some info earlier in this thread about how to bring legal action, then you could meet them in court. Also I think someone looked them up at Companies House and published real names of the directors. I haven't got time to look back for it now.

Edit. I meant this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudhashing-asic-mining-contracts-uk-ltd-company-now-mining-paying-bitcoin-173316
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
November 07, 2013, 07:50:59 AM
Well, I got paid. Apparently, Cloudhashing is running the most unlucky pool in the world. I've been paid .01btc for 12days of 20GH. Still NO response from any of my support tickets or my cancel order request through google wallet. Hmm, I wonder if there's even anyone there at all to answer support questions??

Has anyone already researched and found actual names/locations of people to bring legal action against? I'm in europe now, not a big deal to hop on a train or drive north for a while if it means getting even with someone who fucked me over.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 07, 2013, 03:06:03 AM
I love the 30GH and Jalapeno its just too bad my 30GH sounds like a jet engine.  Currently I'm waiting for some acoustical foam.  For any of you waiting for your butterfly equip consider setting up a box with acoustical foam and the proper air flow

so true, even with a Jalap my sleep is screwed that little. I dream of solved blocks
Activity: 88
November 07, 2013, 03:00:43 AM
I've been paid too. It seems more they have solved problems taking too long, that's the reason ppl got enraged.
Poor communication, lot of trolls, (very) below average service. After so many gossip (rumors) in bitcoin industry (BFL, Avalon and sons) it's like they (CH) plunged in bad waters.
But, hey, it's a choice.
(Well, the truth is that my CH ROI is being fulfilled   Roll Eyes
But still have to transfer them to my wallet...)
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 06, 2013, 07:39:41 PM
Hello everyone I've been paid by Cloudhashing also.  The member here named Cloudhasher on these bitcointalk forums might be a good person to send a PM for some info.  Its possible that because their butterfly equipment arrived behind schedule the payouts continue to be behind schedule.  

I'm diversifying however Lol and just bought some Butterfly cloud mining contracts.  I love the 30GH and Jalapeno its just too bad my 30GH sounds like a jet engine.  Currently I'm waiting for some acoustical foam.  For any of you waiting for your butterfly equip consider setting up a box with acoustical foam and the proper air flow

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/e/4/9/0/highres_304018512.jpeg
November 06, 2013, 09:38:43 AM
Don't know what everyone's complaining about. It works fine.

You need to update the wallet address on pool.cloudhashing.com, which is a separate login from the main website.

I've had just over 2 BTC paid out so far for my 3 platinum contracts.

So, your saying that if I login to the pool.cloudhashing.com (which was my inital problem, I COULDN'T login to the pool site for first 4 days) and add my wallet address (some where like the "Profile Settings" tab in the top right after login??) did that 2 days ago; I will get paid?
Hasn't happened. Three support emails AND a refund request via Google wallet later, NO RESPONSE from anyone!!(as if there's a whole support team there to help anyway)
So, after 11 days.... I have nothing to show for my platinum contract except an account balance that's $495 lighter.
At least your's works though so all is well right?

Yes, all's well with me and all's well with the site. If it's not working for you, it's not evidence of a conspiracy against you, just that you don't understand how the website works.

I grant that the website is not perfect -- with the two separate logins for the main site and the pool -- but it does work.
Please take the following steps:

* Log into the main website, there you find a page with the status of your contracts.

* On that page, you will find a login and NEW PASSWORD for the separate login for pool.cloudhashing.com

* Login to pool.cloudhashing.com -- change the wallet address there, and password etc.

I know all this is difficult, but you can do it... go on. I believe in you.

Too bad I don't believe in your reading comprehension skills. I did update my fucking wallet address on the pool.cloudhashing.com website!!
Before we continue, how many more times must I say this? Just curious... Do I need to go preschool on you and give screenshots?
Activity: 140
November 05, 2013, 06:42:56 PM
Autopayment Threshold is way below i have earn, but no payment at all.
Never got any paiyment. Why cloudhashing?
Activity: 125
November 05, 2013, 11:31:24 AM

You need to update the wallet address on pool.cloudhashing.com, which is a separate login from the main website.

So, your saying that if I login to the pool.cloudhashing.com (which was my inital problem, I COULDN'T login to the pool site for first 4 days) and add my wallet address (some where like the "Profile Settings" tab in the top right after login??) did that 2 days ago; I will get paid?
Hasn't happened. Three support emails AND a refund request via Google wallet later, NO RESPONSE from anyone!!(as if there's a whole support team there to help anyway)
So, after 11 days.... I have nothing to show for my platinum contract except an account balance that's $495 lighter.

Yes, all's well with me and all's well with the site. If it's not working for you, it's not evidence of a conspiracy against you, just that you don't understand how the website works.

I grant that the website is not perfect -- with the two separate logins for the main site and the pool -- but it does work.
Please take the following steps:

* Log into the main website, there you find a page with the status of your contracts.

* On that page, you will find a login and NEW PASSWORD for the separate login for pool.cloudhashing.com

* Login to pool.cloudhashing.com -- change the wallet address there, and password etc.

I know all this is difficult, but you can do it... go on. I believe in you.

November 05, 2013, 05:32:49 AM

Activity: 11
Merit: 500
November 04, 2013, 05:39:49 AM

People are saying that the system states it has paid out but nothing has been received....
November 04, 2013, 09:18:38 AM
I have 0.4 btc earning on 12.25gh, so that's about right.  Seems 0.025 short compared to Perseus though.  They had me at 11gh for a bit till I complained that I wasn't getting a 20% increase on my 5gh July contract.  So maybe they didn't give me any lost/past earnings. 

But I wish they had a better UI.  My iPhone can't navigate it.  They need a phone friendly UI or an app.

Yes, it's true that the UI isn't good for phone -- I understood that that's one of the things they're working on.

Don't know about shares / payments -- I have a september contract. Sometimes the system updates a day of hashing at the end of the day and credits then.
Activity: 752
November 04, 2013, 06:23:31 AM
I have 0.4 btc earning on 12.25gh, so that's about right.  Seems 0.025 short compared to Perseus though.  They had me at 11gh for a bit till I complained that I wasn't getting a 20% increase on my 5gh July contract.  So maybe they didn't give me any lost/past earnings. 

But I wish they had a better UI.  My iPhone can't navigate it.  They need a phone friendly UI or an app.
November 04, 2013, 05:34:24 AM

Activity: 95
November 03, 2013, 08:38:18 AM
Never received my payment...

155   bitcoin_payment   Oct. 25, 2013, 4:53 a.m.   -0.21830875   0.00000000   None

Never got a reply to my emails...
November 03, 2013, 06:16:16 AM
Still no replies to any of my emails, including the refund request sent through google wallet. They have changed their site so that a link does take me into the pool site. So, apparently I have earned a whole $0.00 for a weeks worth of paid 20gh.

I dont really care, their service doesn't even exist...just give me the refund.
Activity: 101
October 31, 2013, 08:12:35 AM
they are not going to answer, yesterday the pool was mining at a 30%, but as they say nobody has been affected.
October 31, 2013, 01:52:26 AM
I sent a second, in system trouble ticket two days ago, STILL no response. Today I requested a refund through Google Wallet, to them, so there's no denying that it was requested 5 days after the sale.
Activity: 752
October 29, 2013, 10:54:48 PM
I have a July indefinite contract, which I bought in April, and have not seen my 25% increase in hashing power they promised.  They don't answer my emails.  The website UI stinks.  They post a video about transparency but remain clouded.

Edit:  My 25% bonus hashrate has magically been updated
Activity: 101
October 29, 2013, 10:00:34 PM
Didn't read this stuff first... I purchased a platinum contract on Saturday. They provided a different login and password to there 'pool' site. It doesnt work. I sent email on Saturday, sent support ticket on Monday, sent another email today. NO answer from any of these yet.

I guess this is there definition of "Priority technical support" which you get with a platinum contract.
not to mention their "Our Promise: Response Within 24 Hours!" qoute on there contact page.

If you only bought on Sunday you can cancel within 7 days with NO need to even prove they didn't deliver. You can simply change your mind under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 which is UK law (CloudScamming are a UK registered company.)

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations/

good point, with my luck, they'll wait 8 days to answer.

Save any webpage from their site that could be relevant in court. Like their TOS, the offer the you paid, the date that you paid and of course your email asking for a refund within the 7 days. So it doesn't matter if the don't answer you. By law they have to answer and make the refund.

If not you can take them to the small claims court in UK, you can make that on line if you are not in the UK.
here ( http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/Action/ ) you have assistant about your right as a consumer in the UK, that applies to you also if you are not in the UK as they are based in the UK.
BTW if you are taking them to court, you have to give them a notice about it and give a time to answer. I'm waiting their answer right now.

It's a shame you buy that contract, like I did you trusted but it's fucking frustrating this people that wants to take advantage of the rest of us. Good luck with your refund.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
October 29, 2013, 07:22:57 AM
Didn't read this stuff first... I purchased a platinum contract on Saturday. They provided a different login and password to there 'pool' site. It doesnt work. I sent email on Saturday, sent support ticket on Monday, sent another email today. NO answer from any of these yet.

I guess this is there definition of "Priority technical support" which you get with a platinum contract.
not to mention their "Our Promise: Response Within 24 Hours!" qoute on there contact page.

If you only bought on Sunday you can cancel within 7 days with NO need to even prove they didn't deliver. You can simply change your mind under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 which is UK law (CloudScamming are a UK registered company.)

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations/

good point, with my luck, they'll wait 8 days to answer.

I don't think that would be luck, a deliberate ploy more like. If you paid by credit card I think you should be able to get them to reverse the charge.
Pages:
Jump to: