Pages:
Author

Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam?? - page 6. (Read 46806 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 11, 2013, 02:32:40 PM
That's great about the 12 year old doing so well.  Also I see the other side of my argument that having a trust network of people who have been here a while proving themselves is very intelligent.  I came on here just as my CH contracts were providing returns and my butterfly equipment has been also making money.  So as I look to diversify it seems only precious metals and direct cash-to-bitcoin purchasing are the soundest investments (as far as less-than-volatile investments are concerned.)  They have both served as a form of "wealth insurance" (as the currency in America has gone down the precious metals have remained stable..and the same with Bitcoin so far).  

Although I have to re-iterate that the "beast" of a mining rig CH has created - maintained in a data center with "bulk" or "wholesale" electricity pricing - may ultimately smash competitors like "cognitive mining" and the buy-and-wait butterfly cloudhashing contracts.  I see this as a marathon and not a sprint so I think, over time, my ASIC 30 GH will eventually make a profit.  However maybe the cloud mining scene has already made it obsolete.  I'm open to suggestions.  I still don't think the gentlemen at CH have intentionally screwed over their customers.

If cex.io has sold products that are imminently "antiquated" or "obsolete" what would you suggest in the cloud mining industry?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 11, 2013, 01:43:30 PM
Arock did you heard of cognitive mining? if you don't you it's ran by a 12 or 16 years old boy and is doing much better than CH. He doesn't have the same money, nor hashrate or equipments. You know what he does good? customer support, planification and transparency...
The Ceo of CH is a retarded playing to manage business with a bunch of monkeys that just want money.
It is as plain and simple as this, if you cannot deliver proper service to your customers, you STOP taking more customers, until you know for sure you can do it... and for deliver a don't mean on time... I mean a good service...
CH is just improvising the next step...
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
November 11, 2013, 01:34:09 PM

What bothers me is the collective hysteria, distrust, and whining that made me defend the company.  Its actually amusing when people rate others by the amount of posts they have made.  By that logic a 12 year old who posts bullshit all day here is more worthy of your attention than a brilliant, seasoned businessman with years of triumph just now finding this obscure corner of the web.

I was rating you by the fact that every post you have made is a PR statement that could be direct from the company. If you check my posts you will see I have pointed out to others that cex.io contracts will lose money. Even though they are priced far below Clownhashing's Also they waited until they had a product to sell rather than taking risky pre-orders and then passing that risk on to their customers and bullshitting about reaparation that anyone with a spread sheet can see does't add up to the losses.

What bothers me is that Clownhashing treats it's customers like it thinks they are idiots it can get one over on.
November 11, 2013, 12:58:47 PM
Interesting profile there Arock. Registered 28th March, 3 days before Clownhashing registered. First post 6th November, 8 posts in 3 days, all shilling for CH.

Let me explain the truth behind reparations:

Extended contracts:
A September contract that started 1 month late is extended by 1 month.
Therefor the customer paid for a September contract and got an October contract. Because difficulty increased more 100% in that time the Oct contract is worth around half of the Sept. contract. That is mugging, not reparation.

Waived management fee:
They didn’t take their 10% of what you didn't earn while they weren’t mining. 
Come on now they really are taking the piss.

50% off new contracts:
That are priced well above double the market rate at cex.io

That sure ain’t a “get rich quick scheme” like the one they advertised with “expected 100% profit”. No it’s a get mugged scheme.

I'm just taking a stance for a company that I feel is doing its best after difficulty with getting equipment.  Maybe you're "shilling" for cex.io with the trolling you're doing against cloudhashing.  Anyway like they said in the radio show "let's talk bitcoin" many other competitors received their equipment late.  So its similar to some competing farmers not receiving their farming equipment so they are similarly disadvantaged for the harvest. 

What bothers me is the collective hysteria, distrust, and whining that made me defend the company.  Its actually amusing when people rate others by the amount of posts they have made.  By that logic a 12 year old who posts bullshit all day here is more worthy of your attention than a brilliant, seasoned businessman with years of triumph just now finding this obscure corner of the web.
November 11, 2013, 03:35:07 AM
The company's newsletters and radio shows explain their intentions well. The three "reparations" of extended contracts, some waived administration fees, and the current discount of half-off contracts is fair.  I don't believe they will need to declare bankruptcy.  The power behind having over 1000 clients' payments to work with along with the mining "beast" they have created means they will stay competitive in the industry and people will get paid.  

Have some patience these investments are not "get rich quick" schemes.  When buying a contract that says "2-years" one should make a mental note that its a 2-year contract and not a "win big in a couple of months!" contract.  You might as well go hit the slot machines if that's your mentality.

Interesting profile there Arock. Registered 28th March, 3 days before Clownhashing registered. First post 6th November, 8 posts in 3 days, all shilling for CH.

Let me explain the truth behind reparations:

Extended contracts:
A September contract that started 1 month late is extended by 1 month.
Therefor the customer paid for a September contract and got an October contract. Because difficulty increased more 100% in that time the Oct contract is worth around half of the Sept. contract. That is mugging, not reparation.

Waived management fee:
They didn’t take their 10% of what you didn't earn while they weren’t mining. 
Come on now they really are taking the piss.

50% off new contracts:
That are priced well above double the market rate at cex.io

That sure ain’t a “get rich quick scheme” like the one they advertised with “expected 100% profit”. No it’s a get mugged scheme.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
November 11, 2013, 01:14:20 AM

Cloudhasher answered one of my questions but the vast majority of them he hasn't answered. He said customer service will answer questions but they continue not to respond. My payments are down to less than .04 bitcoins per month in the lifetime contract and I have no idea why, it is very confusing the hashrates promised and delivered related to payment and he won't explain it himself nor at all clearly on the company's website.

Suggestion if it makes sense to him: Hire a writer who understands bitcoins and bitcoin miners to simply explain on the cloudhasing website how the hashrates (and what they mean) relate to payments. I realize that is difficult but laypersons and customers like myself are very confused.

He says there will be customer service and there isn't. He says there will be daily payments and there aren't. Payments go down almost to zero but it is not clear exactly why. It's like you don't trust your customers because you refuse to share real information with them.

The payments are so small for a number of reasons. The 2 most important reasons are:

They lied about the expected returns on their website (now removed).

They delivered late and network difficulty increased. The vast majority of the return would have been at the beginning of the contract, when they weren't mining or were mining at very % hash rate.

Lied? Why would we lie? We would make a lot less money and would not have the number of return customers if thats our ploy.

Look admittedly the difficultly estimate we had were lower than the actual. A lot of people missed this estimate including hardware manufacturers.  We cannot overlook that BTC price is almost 4 times greater than when we estimated 100.

Also late delivery of equipment affected almost every bitcoin miner with some sill to receive hardware. Bottom line is that we are closer than ever to our 110 terahash target.

If you have a cloudhashing account and have an issue, pm me and I will take care of it.

Cheers
PM sent...
November 10, 2013, 08:01:32 PM
The company's newsletters and radio shows explain their intentions well. The three "reparations" of extended contracts, some waived administration fees, and the current discount of half-off contracts is fair.  I don't believe they will need to declare bankruptcy.  The power behind having over 1000 clients' payments to work with along with the mining "beast" they have created means they will stay competitive in the industry and people will get paid.  

Have some patience these investments are not "get rich quick" schemes.  When buying a contract that says "2-years" one should make a mental note that its a 2-year contract and not a "win big in a couple of months!" contract.  You might as well go hit the slot machines if that's your mentality.

I don't know how long you've been around bitcoin mining. But there is something clear, the biggest part of your ROI you'll make it at the beginning, because of the difficult is the lowest you'll expect. Don't expect get more the second year than the first one.
So if something is true, for the price that we've paid for that service we'll never get the same amount of bitcoins than buying it directly. So if you still think this is profitable.... make the maths again. seriuosly...

I don't think they'll bankruptcy, just hope they learn to do things better. A lower their prices as it is a theft t those prices. So again at those prices yes they are stealing to people and always will be someone that makes the wrong investment as I did.
And CH will make a huge mone i'm sure of it, but not their customers...
Activity: 140
November 10, 2013, 12:25:26 PM

November 10, 2013, 12:21:37 PM

November 09, 2013, 03:35:08 PM

Cloudhasher answered one of my questions but the vast majority of them he hasn't answered. He said customer service will answer questions but they continue not to respond. My payments are down to less than .04 bitcoins per month in the lifetime contract and I have no idea why, it is very confusing the hashrates promised and delivered related to payment and he won't explain it himself nor at all clearly on the company's website.

Suggestion if it makes sense to him: Hire a writer who understands bitcoins and bitcoin miners to simply explain on the cloudhasing website how the hashrates (and what they mean) relate to payments. I realize that is difficult but laypersons and customers like myself are very confused.

He says there will be customer service and there isn't. He says there will be daily payments and there aren't. Payments go down almost to zero but it is not clear exactly why. It's like you don't trust your customers because you refuse to share real information with them.

The payments are so small for a number of reasons. The 2 most important reasons are:

They delivered late and network difficulty increased. The vast majority of the return would have been at the beginning of the contract, when they weren't mining or were mining at very % hash rate.

Lied? Why would we lie? We would make a lot less money and would not have the number of return customers if thats our ploy.

Look admittedly the difficultly estimate we had were lower than the actual. A lot of people missed this estimate including hardware manufacturers.  We cannot overlook that BTC price is almost 4 times greater than when we estimated 100.

Also late delivery of equipment affected almost every bitcoin miner with some sill to receive hardware. Bottom line is that we are closer than ever to our 110 terahash target.

If you have a cloudhashing account and have an issue, pm me and I will take care of it.

Cheers

So that's the way you solve the problems emmanuel? We have to deal with you not customer support. Is this seriously for you? I think this is just a game for you.

Why don't you speak with James the guy who answered my email and never answer again.
I gave a chance, I wrote the email with my concerns, part of the answer was just an insult and misrepectful.
Your compensation didn't satisfy my expectations. Actually is a joke.
So I think I have the right of a refund, I asked nice and didn't get an answer.
So the nice way is over.

So yes I got an issue with CH. I'm still waiting for a lot of answers, but I don't what are them, I just want to get far away from you. But if BTW you want to drop some of your "TRANSPARENCY" in here and help new customers to trust you. Can you explain how your reinvestment plan works? something concrete, like we'll give you XX GH/s for aech BTC you put in your RRP... and we will give it to you weekly... for example... I'm still waiting a simple answer like that....
so please... start talking or shut the **** up
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
November 09, 2013, 02:03:23 PM

Cheers
November 09, 2013, 03:05:49 AM

Thank you very much. What do you expect from Cloudhashing in terms of returns going forward, and do you feel any of the other services (mining contract companies) are in a stronger position?

I expect Cloudhashing to declare bankruptcy quite soon. Most customers on this forum are getting refunds through Google Wallet and PayPal. They didn't provide the contract they sold, so under UK consumer protection laws they have no choice other than to refund, however hard they try not too.

cex.io is the only player in the market that can actually deliver at the moment. However it's a free market and too many people are chasing the concept of "free money" so the market price is above the return that could ever be made.

cex.io loss calculator

Activity: 259
November 08, 2013, 11:00:27 PM

Thank you very much. What do you expect from Cloudhashing in terms of returns going forward, and do you feel any of the other services (mining contract companies) are in a stronger position?
November 08, 2013, 12:05:58 PM

Activity: 259
November 08, 2013, 11:38:20 AM

November 08, 2013, 10:46:01 AM
Those are good points and, until hyperinflation in the U.S. gets too out of control, purchasing bitcoins directly may still be the least hassle and best bang-for-the-buck.  This new ASIC hardware coming out (not sure about the 5970) may be less power hungry and seems to be efficient at generating coins.  Its certainly not a way to generate wealth overnight; but over the long-haul it will be nice to look at the numbers and see that I quadrupled my investment and this little 30 GH is still pumping out coins for me.

By the way before we de-rail this thread the Cloudhashing team is looking for customer service people.  People with experience should apply.  You may get a response more quickly by sending an inquiry to "Cloudhasher" here on this message board as opposed to the already overwhelmed contact form on their website.  Sorry Cloudhasher if you get a deluge of PMs we're just not getting any response from the team's website so you're the man right now.

Activity: 112
Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.
November 08, 2013, 01:59:53 AM
I bought into this mining thing a year ago back when bitcoin was at $40.  I bought a 5970 card for $250, which was and still is a very fair price.  but when bitcoin jumped to $122 everything changed. now all of the sudden my card was worth $500.  I could of sold it for a $250 profit.  instead I ended up mining hard with it for two months.  I think I made $180 worth of bitcoin with it at the time.  It was a fun little hobby but I couldnt justify all those watts, when the difficulty increased so I shut it down.  I learned all about clients and mining and silk road and deflation.  buying bitcoins will always be more profitable than mining coins.  but back then there was no premium to pay on this mining stuff.  had I just bought the coins instead of building a mining rig I would of been alot better off.  but it was a fun hobby and a good way to learn about this stuff.

btw I had guiminer running for weeks at a time, I never had any problems with it.  I rigged my computer to never shut down or power off or update.  and it ran and ran.
November 07, 2013, 09:57:51 PM
Its not necessarily a "get rich quick" scheme schizo.  People are putting up the risk in order to have their investments work for them through Cloudhashing.com's beefed up butterfly equip (plus they deal with monitoring the equipment etc).  It was such a beautiful dream because they started before ButterflyLabs came out with the EasyMiner interface. People were having issues with Guiminer's interface (like constantly having to stop the mining and then re-start because of a snag.) 

I'd say now we're in a true Hay Day and Gold Rush of the Bitcoin era.  The brilliant millionaire Max Keiser calls Bitcoin the cyber-Christ because its putting the power back in the hands of the people and we'll crush the corrupt federal reserve at this rate.
Activity: 112
Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.
November 07, 2013, 01:22:44 PM
I ordered yesterday and after i few hours I already requested a refund through google wallet.  I also went to my bank today and they said they will file a dispute as soon as the payment clears

wish I would have just bought bitcoin, but they promised they could get me more bitcoin and I fell for it thinking I could get rich.
Activity: 137
November 07, 2013, 09:43:12 AM

[/quote]

There is some info earlier in this thread about how to bring legal action, then you could meet them in court. Also I think someone looked them up at Companies House and published real names of the directors. I haven't got time to look back for it now.

Edit. I meant this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudhashing-asic-mining-contracts-uk-ltd-company-now-mining-paying-bitcoin-173316

[/quote]

That's great, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: