Pages:
Author

Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam?? - page 9. (Read 46806 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
September 04, 2013, 06:58:23 PM
My account says I will be paid .211 btc today.  not sure what percent that is.  so far I have been paid

.106 btc  aug 9
 .172 btc  aug 23
 .211 btc  today

comes to .489 btc so far.  or about 59 usd on todays btc price at coinbase.  i paid in 717 usd in june
Me too, we must have the same contract, 5Gh indefinate.  I paid $1021 in April.  What's up with that?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
September 04, 2013, 06:24:48 PM
My account says I will be paid .211 btc today.  not sure what percent that is.  so far I have been paid

.106 btc  aug 9
 .172 btc  aug 23
 .211 btc  today

comes to .489 btc so far.  or about 59 usd on todays btc price at coinbase.  i paid in 717 usd in june
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
September 04, 2013, 02:15:33 PM
payments are not up and it is weds.

not good.

Hey,

Payments will be processed within 12 hours. A mixture of technical issues and illness delayed us this time.

Thanks guys

Kind regards
thanks for up date

I went to work sick as a dog a couple weeks ago.  For simple illnesses like colds and such, you must suck it up, it's no excuse.  This makes us nervous.  It can also discourage future customers.  I hope you're okay/well and I hope there's not just one guy running things.

Dude relax !!  Not going anywhere.
September 04, 2013, 01:59:49 PM

not good.

Hey,

Payments will be processed within 12 hours. A mixture of technical issues and illness delayed us this time.

Thanks guys

Kind regards
thanks for up date

I went to work sick as a dog a couple weeks ago.  For simple illnesses like colds and such, you must suck it up, it's no excuse.  This makes us nervous.  It can also discourage future customers.  I hope you're okay/well and I hope there's not just one guy running things.

legendary
September 04, 2013, 12:53:01 PM

not good.

Hey,

Thanks guys

Kind regards
thanks for up date
September 04, 2013, 09:04:03 AM

not good.

Hey,

Thanks guys

Kind regards
legendary
September 04, 2013, 08:55:11 AM

not good.
legendary
September 02, 2013, 08:40:22 AM
well on tues they will send out earnings.  I have two payoffs so far .102 and .176 total of .278 btc I will post what comes on tues
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 30, 2013, 12:49:35 AM
@joae1975 if cloudhashing worked like asic miner, then things like contracts sold, income made, salaries paid, etc would be even more relevant and may need 3rd party auditing.  What i liked about cloudhashing's pitch was the very trackable ability w/o needing to know the info above.  We buy a set hash power and we can track publicly known difficulty.  The only thing that's unknown is unexpected downtime, but that could be also be compared with industry standards (eventually).   

The problem is they giving "partial" hashing power with no set number or reporting and expect investors to stick around?  Well people should learn from my early investing that they are not ready.  I have no idea what rate CH is hashing nor do i know what hash rate they are paying me at.

I think regulation of BTC might be against the founding principle of BTC since there is enough transparency within the system if implemented correctly.  I dont' really know.  I'm still a bitcoin newb.  But anyway, CH, please start posting numbers!
August 28, 2013, 04:47:58 PM
Hey guys, i'm another cloudhashing contract holder.  Bought indefinite contract for july.  I paid over $1000 for the market price around june for 5Gh/s.  If they actually gave what they stated, a July start date at 5Gh/s I would of been happy.  At the time of purchase I had read that there was gonna be a June 20th start date.

With the delays and partial mining power I'm receiving, the market price I paid at the time is not justified and it seems kinda screwed up for early investors.  Whether it was out of good faith or not, $/Gh is dropping by the day and I think investors that were delayed should be reimbursed or compensated.  But it is an investment...

What i'm upset with is that while we are mining at limited capacity and while CH is struggling to obtain full capacity for existing contract holders, they are still selling Sept contracts!  If i'm not mining at 100% rate that I paid for by Sept, then CH shouldn't be selling Sept contracts!

Also what irks me is insufficient numbers and updates from cloudhashing.  This was an investment and there are a lot of numbers involved. Hash rate, downtime, capacity, reinvestment, commission. etc.  All they do is drop a random amount of money into my wallet and I have no idea what's going on.  Need waaaay more transparency and these numbers are not hard to provide if they are keeping track as they should be to supposedly be paying us out appropriately.

If you haven't invested yet, I would say don't bother.  Early investors are getting screwed and investing in complete black box.  I will update with more info if anything changes.
Okay, now this is where the thing about regulation comes into play.  Regs to keep the operators honest.  CH could release a report of the number of contracts they sold vs the hashing power they bought, the investments made, the salaries paid, etc...  Things is, how do you know if it's the truth unless there's a regulating body.  I don't think the regulation should come from government.  It should come from the community in the form of an organization or something.  Like the Better Business Bureau in the US, but not as crooked.  For now it's going to come from us.  I'm warning people to not buy contracts as of right now until they start paying what they say they will.  Or until they get honest with the numbers.  I think they're depending heavily on KNC though.  Probably getting like 1000 Jupiters, LOL!  Maybe we'll see some good earnings after Sept.Huh
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 28, 2013, 02:47:43 PM
Hey guys, i'm another cloudhashing contract holder.  Bought indefinite contract for july.  I paid over $1000 for the market price around june for 5Gh/s.  If they actually gave what they stated, a July start date at 5Gh/s I would of been happy.  At the time of purchase I had read that there was gonna be a June 20th start date.

With the delays and partial mining power I'm receiving, the market price I paid at the time is not justified and it seems kinda screwed up for early investors.  Whether it was out of good faith or not, $/Gh is dropping by the day and I think investors that were delayed should be reimbursed or compensated.  But it is an investment...

What i'm upset with is that while we are mining at limited capacity and while CH is struggling to obtain full capacity for existing contract holders, they are still selling Sept contracts!  If i'm not mining at 100% rate that I paid for by Sept, then CH shouldn't be selling Sept contracts!

Also what irks me is insufficient numbers and updates from cloudhashing.  This was an investment and there are a lot of numbers involved. Hash rate, downtime, capacity, reinvestment, commission. etc.  All they do is drop a random amount of money into my wallet and I have no idea what's going on.  Need waaaay more transparency and these numbers are not hard to provide if they are keeping track as they should be to supposedly be paying us out appropriately.

If you haven't invested yet, I would say don't bother.  Early investors are getting screwed and investing in complete black box.  I will update with more info if anything changes.
August 28, 2013, 08:59:55 AM
Note that cloudhashing no longer includes BFL as one of their mining providers. Correct?
Activity: 269
August 28, 2013, 07:32:00 AM

This just means that BFL is scum and is fucking with customers who paid +1 year ago, giving priority to Cloudscam who is buying mini-rigs through the back door.

That may be true, although I don't know when CH placed their orders. What we can see though, is that CH is not delivering the advertised hashing rate to their customers, which either means BFL is unable to fulfill orders on time even for "priority customers", that CH is allocating hashing power somewhere other than to its customers, or that CH hasn't ordered enough / doesn't genuinely expect the hashing power to come online when they say it will.

It would be very informative to know when CH expects to be able to provide the full hashing power to its customers, and to see whether or not that is achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
August 28, 2013, 05:27:28 AM
Ok guys so we just added another 500 ghash. Another 120 ghash is coming online in the next 4 days.

Regards

Emmanuel

Does this mean that customers will get the hashing power that they ordered now? If not, what overall hashing power do you need to achieve in order for customers to get what they paid for?

Based on the latest payment (0.172BTC for 2 weeks, i.e. about 0.86BTC per week), it looks like customers who paid for 6Gh/s are getting 1.5-1.6Gh/s http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator (put in 1600 Mh/s, but note that the difficulty is increasing every day and the 0.172 BTC was from a while ago, so allocated hashing power would have been slightly lower at the time).

If it is proportional, hashing power will need to quadruple for customers to get what they paid for, and what they paid for is a lot more valuable if received earlier than later.

I was very tempted by CloudHashing based on what was advertised, but the more I look into it, the more I think I might not make ROI based on what is actually delivered.

This just means that BFL is scum and is fucking with customers who paid +1 year ago, giving priority to Cloudscam who is buying mini-rigs through the back door.
Activity: 269
August 28, 2013, 01:49:50 AM
Ok guys so we just added another 500 ghash. Another 120 ghash is coming online in the next 4 days.

Regards

Emmanuel

Does this mean that customers will get the hashing power that they ordered now? If not, what overall hashing power do you need to achieve in order for customers to get what they paid for?

Based on the latest payment (0.172BTC for 2 weeks, i.e. about 0.86BTC per week), it looks like customers who paid for 6Gh/s are getting 1.5-1.6Gh/s http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator (put in 1600 Mh/s, but note that the difficulty is increasing every day and the 0.172 BTC was from a while ago, so allocated hashing power would have been slightly lower at the time).

If it is proportional, hashing power will need to quadruple for customers to get what they paid for, and what they paid for is a lot more valuable if received earlier than later.

I was very tempted by CloudHashing based on what was advertised, but the more I look into it, the more I think I might not make ROI based on what is actually delivered.
August 26, 2013, 05:10:35 AM
I understand the asics arms race and all but if CH has sold thousands of contracts how can they only be hashing at 1.2 Th?  They should ideally be hashing at min 6000 Gh, max 30000 Th. I'm basing that on seeing 6000 contracts sold on their website some time ago and the max a person can own is 5Th. Not sure how they'd regulate that.  But anyway, my point is CH is nowhere near their demanded hashing expectations.  I have full confidence they will get tons of Th when KNC delivers.  We can also add BFL's minirig orders from April '13 whenever that day comes, God only knows.  

I think they are currenly paying out proportionately to their hashing power.  But at the same time, I hope they reward the early adopters like myself who took the risk on them.  People buying contracts now are benefiting from our risk.  A previously bought July 2Gh x1yr contract cost ~$300.  A sept 2Gh contract is $99.  I traded my one July in for 3 Sept contracts.  I'm just wandering, based upon the early adopter reward hypothesis if I made the right decision.
legendary
August 25, 2013, 07:55:51 PM

Regards

Emmanuel

where are we hashing I would like to look us up

BTC Guild. ID : 246115

thank you; we are number 14 right now

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings

Fastest Users (Last Hour)
Rank   ID   Speed
1   256259   6,013.41 GH/s
2   175320   3,715.13 GH/s
3   244042   3,195.19 GH/s
4   206490   2,803.85 GH/s
5   261017   2,716.02 GH/s
6   58814   2,618.94 GH/s
7   215613   2,481.92 GH/s
8   261267   2,334.40 GH/s
9   255991   2,236.13 GH/s
10   261260   2,062.58 GH/s
11   56732   1,972.13 GH/s
12   211598   1,661.97 GH/s
13   257124   1,661.18 GH/s
14   246115   1,542.75 GH/s
August 25, 2013, 09:20:38 AM

Regards

Emmanuel

BTC Guild. ID : 246115
legendary
August 25, 2013, 08:44:53 AM

Regards

Emmanuel

August 25, 2013, 12:38:00 AM

Regards

Emmanuel
Pages:
Jump to: