Pages:
Author

Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam?? - page 4. (Read 46806 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2014, 07:43:53 AM
Cloudhashing is big FRAUD !!!!
No they're not.  They're paying out.

So, how much of your investment did they pay out to you and how much is still on their accounts?
February 04, 2014, 07:40:34 AM
Now, can I wear your hide as a poncho?

Aw, all right.
It's made from ponys, you know.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 22, 2014, 07:56:31 AM
Know exactly what you're talking about. It seems they will allow it somewhere in February though: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/01/17/breaking-news-ebay-will-allow-bitcoin-trading/

Actually, ebay allows it now, but regardless of what they allow, Paypal will shut down your account if you have ANY issues. I was recently scammed by some little commie bastard who bought some currency. He said he never got it and submitted a claim and paypal took the funds back. Fortunately for me, I have been with paypal and ebay since they started and after review my record paypal said that even though they don't cover ecurrencies that they would cover my loss AS-LONG-AS I signed an affidavit stating that I would not use paypal for trading coin/hashing/contracts or anything that has to do with ecurrency.

Now ebay on the other hand could give a flip. The only problem is that when you list you need to have some form of electronic payment to be accepted or your listing won't go through. It is really an f'd up situation as ebay and paypal are almost one in the same.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
January 22, 2014, 03:27:27 AM
Know exactly what you're talking about. It seems they will allow it somewhere in February though: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/01/17/breaking-news-ebay-will-allow-bitcoin-trading/
January 21, 2014, 09:45:30 PM
Are you going to reinvest to cope with the rising difficulty, you think?

Actually, I am taking the btc and investing elsewhere. I had a good ebay gig going but paypal put the damper on that REAL quick. They hate btc and will go out of their way to screw you.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
January 21, 2014, 05:18:24 PM
Are you going to reinvest to cope with the rising difficulty, you think?
January 21, 2014, 04:27:31 PM
Well I have got paid out .37 BTC in about 5 weeks. I am sure that will change once difficulty rises.
msc
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
January 21, 2014, 03:54:19 PM
I have an order that was pushed back from January 15 to the 31th. I really hope they will deliver on that date, but you can imagine that even if they do, I missed two precious weeks of mining (especially with the increase in difficulty now. Sad
Granted, they seem to be oversubscribed now, while they wait for new hardware.  They shouldn't be selling January contracts anymore. 
January 21, 2014, 01:01:04 PM
Actually, my situation with CH was that I was one of the first to sign up and had a shitload of issues with their customer service. After a few hundred emails and posts here, they actually called me and got shit resolved. They explained that being a new start-up they were overwhelmed with orders and service requests. They hired some new people and were on a new path. I actually spoke to Zak, Lucas, Michael and possible one more so they are real people and definitely not scammers in my opinion.

That being said, they went from bad to good. Hopefully they will maintain their current customer service levels which  I think are pretty decent.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 20, 2014, 10:08:34 PM
Cloudhashing is a fraud for many reasons.
If you read and understood my ENTIRE post, which you didn't, you would see for example 1. their offer for sale claims a refund is available in the first 7 days.  But then they won't give you the full refund or in a timely manner, in fact they shortchange people by a amount.   That is Fraud, a lie, a deceit.  It's also embezzlement to hold back and pocket client account money like that.

Most likely you (MSC) are just a shill that works for Cloudhashing and their PR team posting more lies on their behalf.
If you closely look at the forum, you'll see there are quite a few people now coming forward about the Cloudhashing SCAM.

I think it's likely Cloudhashing will be like Terrahash, Part2.   Look up what happened to Terrahash.   Their leaderships behavior and lack of ethics sounds similar to Cloudhashing, and similar problems with dishonesty across the board.   It would be unfortunate, but not a surprise, if Cloudhashing ends up like Terrahash did.
msc
Activity: 282
January 20, 2014, 07:04:56 PM
No they're not.  They're paying out.

based on comments in this forum and elsewhere that the Cloudhashing silver contact would yield about 5 BTC/yr.  It was immediately clear that it wasn't hashing at the claimed 5 BTC/yr rate, so I immediately requested a refund
You can't immediately tell what your actual rate of return is.  It takes at least a week, because the rate at which the pool finds blocks varies.  Their time between blocks, theoretically, is around 12 hours right now, but I've often seen 3 or 4 in one day, followed by none the next day.

Nobody knows what the rate of return will be after a year, but they're paying me approximately what they should, based on my hash rate, their hash rate, and the total network hash rate.
Activity: 4
January 20, 2014, 06:52:44 PM
Avoid Cloud Hashing like the plague !!!

In Dec of 2013 I purchased the Silver Mining Contract (10 GH/s) for 1.73 BTC, based on comments in this forum and elsewhere that the Cloudhashing silver contact would yield about 5 BTC/yr.   It was immediately clear that it wasn't hashing at the claimed 5 BTC/yr rate, so I immediately requested a refund, as offered in their offer for sale. Zac at Cloudhashing said they would issue the refund. After several weeks of excuses, they issued a partial refund of 1.25 BTC. They claimed the refund was in the dollar equivalent. This was after they delayed for several weeks and the BTC / USD rated changed significantly. They fleeced me for 0.46 BTC. Can you imagine if you purchased foreign on a FOREX exchange at the market, and the trader did the trade, then wouldn't credit your account for several weeks waits for the exchange rate to change, then pockets the difference? That's effectively what CloudHashing does.....

I pinged a message to the CEO, Emmnauel Abiodun, with documents about the problem and lack of full refund, and the problems I was having with the customer support, or lack thereof.  Emmnauel was totally flippant in his reply, effectively telling me off, that if I had a concern that I should talk to customer support.

(You should ask your self why there is no phone number on the website, and they won't tell you the full name of the staff that work there). *** Look on the BitCoinTalk.org forum, many people who have been ripped off by CloudHashing are just now coming forward. *** - some comments on user CloudHasher - are showing the fraud there.

If you've been scammed by CloudHashing, please come forward about your situation on these Forums. 
Otherwise, their scam will go on, and they will make the BitCoin and Altcoin community look very bad to new users and new investors.
I can't think of a worse ambassador to the Bitcoin community than Cloudhashing (well, now that Silk Road is shut down).

People are just now learning about and coming forward about this Bernie Madoff level scam from CloudHashing.

I've contacted some of their advertisers.
A big reason I went with Cloudhashing was their ads on Info Wars with Alex Jones via the GCN.
Alex Jones says he personally uses the products he advertises.   That likely true with many of his product in the Infowarsstore, I doubt it's the case with

If this goes on, people also need to contact
centraltx.BBB.org
SEC.gov (Securities Fraud)
FTC.gov (False Advertising, Fraud, Refusal to give the requested refund they claim to offer)
FCC.com (False Ads, bait and switch)

Also call their ad network and discuss how you got burned by CloudHashing.
When I talked with Jason Worsley, ad rep, at GNC (Genesis Communication Network)
http://www.gcnlive.com/CMS/index.php
 877-996-4327  x118
Jason told me it was the first he'd heard the Cloudhashing is a scam.
So if you've been fleeced by Cloudhashing, it's important you call the leadership at GCN and Infowars to let them know of this fraud.
You may need to talk with Ted Anderson, the founder at CGN to get resolution.

at Infowars.com
the contact number is
888-253-3139
ask for the office support team for the radio show

Good luck on getting any positive ROI, let alone a lucrative return. 
Ditto in trying to get your refund they claim to offer in 7 days, when you find the hash rates aren't anywhere they need to be for the deal to pencil economically.

(If you're new to BitCoin/Altcoin, my best results so far have been:
LocalBitCoins.com  (just pay cash and meet in person at a local coffee shop with wifi to deal the deal to buy or sell some BTC)
run a mining program on your computer(s) and mine at home for DogeCoin, LiteCoin, or other Scrypt based coins, they can be traded to BTC on the exchanges if need be).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
December 06, 2013, 09:55:43 AM
Have some patience these investments are not "get rich quick" schemes.  When buying a contract that says "2-years" one should make a mental note that its a 2-year contract and not a "win big in a couple of months!" contract.  You might as well go hit the slot machines if that's your mentality.

WTF are you talking about?
Of course these are get-rich-quick shemes. There is no other purpose for them.
If you don't understand what difficulty and available hashrate do to your ROI then you should look for another game to play.
It is a game of diminishing ROI.
The situation is (and has been for years) that you will have to make the bulk of your ROI in the first few months.
If you didn't make most of it in a few months then no amount of years will help you get more than you already got.
If you don't "win big in a couple of months!" you will probably lose. Waiting 2 years to understand this is just noob.
If you beliefe that mining hardware can hold value for 2 years then you are seriously seriously deluded. Any hashrate you may think is worth something now will be obsolete within half a year, max.
So, in other words, there is no such thing as a long-term investment in bitcoin mining hardware unless you happen to sell it.

Although I have to re-iterate that the "beast" of a mining rig CH has created - maintained in a data center with "bulk" or "wholesale" electricity pricing - may ultimately smash competitors like "cognitive mining" and the buy-and-wait butterfly cloudhashing contracts.
And did you realize that by exposing so much haspower they proportionally decrease the ROI of all their customers as well?
Any hashpower they add competes directly with all other miners and that includes their customers.
'Smashing competitors' means effectively the same thing as 'smashing customers'.

For instance what's going to happen as several large mining pools join up to create huge pools with corporate style business models and cheaper electricity.  
What will happen is they will buy more hardware and thus make the ROI of existing customers less.

I'm still new to studying the nature of bitcoin
Study more and harder.

Hey! You're back! I'm your biggest fan. Let me wear your hide as a poncho!

Oh, wait. That sounded creepier than intended.

Seriously though, you made a number of pretty good posts earlier this year, so you're on my "read once in a while what they post" list on btctalk. So that's why I saw your new post.

Now, can I wear your hide as a poncho?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
December 05, 2013, 03:22:18 PM
Thanks cloudhashing support for answer!20GH-4days-0.04BTC.

Try a bitcoin calculator like this one http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

20Ghs should be making 0.01422 a day so 0.05688 in 4 days.

It is a somewhat more reliable source of information than Clownhashing support.

Activity: 18
December 05, 2013, 02:23:53 PM
Thanks cloudhashing support for answer!20GH-4days-0.04BTC.
December 05, 2013, 07:49:24 AM
Have some patience these investments are not "get rich quick" schemes.  When buying a contract that says "2-years" one should make a mental note that its a 2-year contract and not a "win big in a couple of months!" contract.  You might as well go hit the slot machines if that's your mentality.

WTF are you talking about?
Of course these are get-rich-quick shemes. There is no other purpose for them.
If you don't understand what difficulty and available hashrate do to your ROI then you should look for another game to play.
It is a game of diminishing ROI.
The situation is (and has been for years) that you will have to make the bulk of your ROI in the first few months.
If you didn't make most of it in a few months then no amount of years will help you get more than you already got.
If you don't "win big in a couple of months!" you will probably lose. Waiting 2 years to understand this is just noob.
If you beliefe that mining hardware can hold value for 2 years then you are seriously seriously deluded. Any hashrate you may think is worth something now will be obsolete within half a year, max.
So, in other words, there is no such thing as a long-term investment in bitcoin mining hardware unless you happen to sell it.

Although I have to re-iterate that the "beast" of a mining rig CH has created - maintained in a data center with "bulk" or "wholesale" electricity pricing - may ultimately smash competitors like "cognitive mining" and the buy-and-wait butterfly cloudhashing contracts.
And did you realize that by exposing so much haspower they proportionally decrease the ROI of all their customers as well?
Any hashpower they add competes directly with all other miners and that includes their customers.
'Smashing competitors' means effectively the same thing as 'smashing customers'.

For instance what's going to happen as several large mining pools join up to create huge pools with corporate style business models and cheaper electricity.  
What will happen is they will buy more hardware and thus make the ROI of existing customers less.

I'm still new to studying the nature of bitcoin
Study more and harder.
Activity: 18
December 03, 2013, 12:40:16 PM
What happened to Support, it is always sleeping?
Activity: 269
November 27, 2013, 10:22:20 AM
I would remind you that by its own admission, Cloudhashing funded Terrahash.

Wondering if CH got refunds, mmmmmm?

And the plot thickens.

My $.02.

Wink

I'd be surprised if *anyone* got refunds out of the Terrahash mess
Activity: 269
November 27, 2013, 10:21:29 AM
hey
cloud mining already started ?

started what? cheating customers? hell yeah!!

My understanding is that they are paying, but they started paying long after their contracts with customers said they should.
Activity: 101
November 26, 2013, 08:02:03 PM
hey
cloud mining already started ?

started what? cheating customers? hell yeah!!
Pages:
Jump to: