Pages:
Author

Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam?? - page 5. (Read 46806 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 24, 2013, 04:17:31 PM
It depends on when the contract was purchased to give a correct answer whether or not cloud mining has begun for certain clients.  I'm not sure if cloudhashing.com has their "same day" mining service up and running.  But yes if you're asking whether or not cloudhashing.com has received their equipment and has begun cloud mining the answer is yes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
November 24, 2013, 03:57:16 PM
hey
cloud mining already started ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 20, 2013, 06:34:16 PM
I would remind you that by its own admission, Cloudhashing customers funded Terrahash.

Wondering if CH customers got refunds, mmmmmm?

And the plot thickens.

My $.02.

Wink

Fixed Wink

Well, there is that also!

Wink

well I got my refund... was google's refund but got it... LoL
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 20, 2013, 04:01:03 PM
I would remind you that by its own admission, Cloudhashing customers funded Terrahash.

And the plot thickens.

My $.02.

Wink

Fixed Wink

Well, there is that also!

Wink
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
November 20, 2013, 03:19:51 AM

And the plot thickens.

My $.02.

Wink

Fixed Wink
Activity: 476
November 20, 2013, 12:48:23 AM
I would remind you that by its own admission, Cloudhashing funded Terrahash.

Wondering if CH got refunds, mmmmmm?

And the plot thickens.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 9
November 20, 2013, 12:46:32 AM
Yes they are a scam because they RAPE you with absolute bullshit fees.  Out of $271 I have earned so far in BTC they have charged me more than $200 in "management fees".  Which, by the way, are not mentioned anywhere when you sign up.

This is the first and only of such report. Are you saying that you have mined $271 to date and only received $70 if your wallet? If so please send me a screen shot of your ledger entry page.

Thanks

Are you joking?  YOU have access to my ledger page as well.  Why should I do the work for you?  It's basic math.  Add up the BTC mined.  Subtract your "management fees".  Result:  RAPE = EXCESSIVE MANAGEMENT FEES ON EVERY TRANSACTION.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
November 19, 2013, 07:15:42 PM

Waiting to hear back from Patrick who you referred me to (realize it has only been a few hours) regarding daily payments. Thanks for your time today. Alex
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
November 19, 2013, 11:37:39 AM
Yes they are a scam because they RAPE you with absolute bullshit fees.  Out of $271 I have earned so far in BTC they have charged me more than $200 in "management fees".  Which, by the way, are not mentioned anywhere when you sign up.

This is the first and only of such report. Are you saying that you have mined $271 to date and only received $70 if your wallet? If so please send me a screen shot of your ledger entry page.

Thanks
Activity: 9
November 19, 2013, 01:21:03 AM
Yes they are a scam because they RAPE you with absolute bullshit fees.  Out of $271 I have earned so far in BTC they have charged me more than $200 in "management fees".  Which, by the way, are not mentioned anywhere when you sign up.
November 13, 2013, 12:58:06 PM
Yes I believe they are simply behind schedule and bogged down with the responsibilities of getting the business rolling for the other customers who don't want a refund.  I wouldn't say ButterflyLabs was scamming even though Paypal had to force a large refund recently.  So we can agree to disagree that what you call scamming with cloudhashing I call putting the refunds on the "back burner" with low priority.

I call it ignoring your legal responsibilities and yes that is scamming.

November 13, 2013, 12:40:44 PM
Yes I believe they are simply behind schedule and bogged down with the responsibilities of getting the business rolling for the other customers who don't want a refund.  I wouldn't say ButterflyLabs was scamming even though Paypal had to force a large refund recently.  So we can agree to disagree that what you call scamming with cloudhashing I call putting the refunds on the "back burner" with low priority.
November 13, 2013, 12:32:07 PM
The thread is literally a yes or no question I forgot about the thread nazis.  I'll be sure to stick exactly to the thread title when you're around wielding caps lock.

I needed to shout because you ignored what I said. Cloudhashing is scamming by not issuing refunds that people have asked for them and are legally entitled to.

Do you have anything to say about that or not?

November 13, 2013, 12:24:05 PM
The thread is literally a yes or no question I forgot about the thread nazis.  I'll be sure to stick exactly to the thread title when you're around wielding caps lock.
November 13, 2013, 12:20:45 PM
My valid questions are not BS you troll on a nerd rage with your perma-caps.  Get a grip and take it like a man if you lost money.

Read the title of the thread. The rest of your BS was off topic, hence I didn't need to quote it.

November 13, 2013, 12:16:04 PM
My valid questions are not BS you troll on a nerd rage with your perma-caps.  Get a grip and take it like a man if you lost money.
November 13, 2013, 11:44:41 AM
An extensive FAQ section on their site or even weekly newsletters would be much easier, and reach a large audience, than attempting to respond to each person's inquiry. 

BS deleted

ROTFLMAO

YOU SOLD CONTRACTS YOU DIDN'T HONOUR AND YOU IGNORE PEOPLE THAT WROTE TO YOU ASKING FOR A REFUND.

November 13, 2013, 11:15:07 AM
An extensive FAQ section on their site or even weekly newsletters would be much easier, and reach a large audience, than attempting to respond to each person's inquiry.  So the bitcoin community learns from these mistakes.  I'm interested in what's going to happen with the evolution of cloud mining and mining pools in general.  For instance what's going to happen as several large mining pools join up to create huge pools with corporate style business models and cheaper electricity.  

Corporations tend to divorce themselves from human contact and easily begin to see clients as units or commodities (profit being more important than anything else so they often screw people over) and then comes the situation when they grow so much they can subdue any legal issues against their corrupt activities.  I'm still new to studying the nature of bitcoin so hopefully Saotoshi built something in the system to prevent a monopoly.  In essence when huge corporations get into bitcoin it will be attempting to "centralize" the currency.

At this point I'm just approaching bitcoin like precious metals.  Converting my cash directly into bitcoin and becoming a "buy and hold forever" style investor.  I'm recently converted because the math of mining rigs and cloudmining just isn't adding up to good profits compared to just buying some fucking coins.  Plus it just makes life easier and less complicated.  Long live de-centralized currency!  

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bitcoin_peer_to_peer_network3.jpg
Activity: 5
November 13, 2013, 12:28:25 AM
PM sent to CH 2 days ago.  Waiting for reply. 

I don't know what their intentions where.  I honestly feel as it was in good faith because it was a good idea and with a good idea, you can make a lot more money going legit then scamming a few people.  I read how CH went out of their way to get their hands on a mini-rig out of queue and I actually applaud the conviction.  But the service appears to be run either by 1 overworked guy or terribly mis-managed. 

Their customer service is horrible and is because they are probably getting bombarded with questions.  But they caused their own support clusterfuxk by terrible management.  They screwed early investors with delays and with difficulty at exponential growth, those 2 months delays were worth more then all the other months combined.  I have missing payments, and still so many questions about how things are run.  I've reached a point where I've chalked up my loss as a poor investment and now it's time to warn others.

I've seen the site evolve since june and it's going at a snail's pace.  I am a professional web developer and I could build a waaaaaay better site including pool.cloudhashing in 1 month.  I have seen little to no improvement in transparency since I purchased back in june.  I'm very disappointed at the rate of improvement and feel they are not doing enough to catch up. 

November 11, 2013, 04:00:11 PM
I still don't think the gentlemen at CH have intentionally screwed over their customers.

I have no idea of their original intention, but they way they are "compensating" them now certainly is screwing them over.
Relying on the rising price of bitcoin to cover their tracks. Not one Clownhashing customer will make back the BTC they could have bought at the time of placing their order. They even have the nerve to screw them again with a 10% fee.

They didn't deliver the contracts they sold and ignore UK law by refusing refunds, that is scamming. They are scamming now whatever they set out to do.

Pages:
Jump to: