Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 20. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
Crypto is one way to make money but it's not a quick rich scheme. In fact, once you join into crypto world you would understand that crypto needs a patience. Maybe it will earn you lots of money but that will happen in 10 years or so. For me, crypto is like a long term investment, just like stocks.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Some people were really able to earn very large amounts of money with the help of cryptocurrencies. Personally, I have not yet managed to do it. I think that cryptocurrencies will give an opportunity to earn to those who really work to earn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
There are a lot lucky ones who become very rich with Cryptocurrency. So it is possible.

I think cryptocurrency is very potent and in the future will be the revolution for money transferring and using. So that if you want to be rich with crypto, the only thing you can do at now that hard-working and have to passion for it. I believe that you will be rich with cryptocurrency in the next 5 years if the market recover and go to the moon Smiley)
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I think in order to earn a lot on cryptocurrencies you need to have a large start-up capital which you can not spend for a long time. The more capital you risk, the greater your profit can be.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

In.my own opinion, bitcoin is creates in order to aid and help business transactions made easy compared to traditional ones which requires lots of time and money, meanwhile bitcoin is more easy and within seconds, transaction is completed, that's the different between blockchain technology and the traditional ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Crypto is never a "getting rich quick scheme", it comes with a very big risk, so before anyone sees crypto as a way to become very rich overnight, they should find out more about crypto, if they'll become very poor quickly instead of getting richer.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Most of the people who didn't belong to this market think that crypto will make the millionaire over night. They come to this market and start investing without any knowledge and most of the time they finished with pure losses. So in my opinion crypto maybe can make you rich but its not the main purpose. The purpose of crypto is relief from institutional money and debt. A financial ecosystem which is run by the general people and for the general people. And the technology is also very important.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Almost everybody in here has his/her own intentions for investing into cryptocurrencies. Some have become very popular, famous and rich through the adventures of crypto so you decide for yourself why you are in here. Well i am here for the tech and the money lol. I hate it when i hear so many hypocritical comments saying i am only in here for the beauty of the technology.
I agree with that
My goal of being a crypto activist is of course because I want to make a profit and I think everyone is like that, but the ways and strategies we do are different.
I believe everyone's goals are the same, this is all about money, if not then no one will complain when the crypto price goes down as it is now
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme.. that's why you see so many people falling into the hands of scammers because they are greedy and wants the impossible to be possible.. Crypto is more about financial transactions and user privacy
Activity: 277
There are a lot lucky ones who become very rich with Cryptocurrency. So it is possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think that newcomers will not be able to become millionaires immediately after entering the cryptocurrency market.
But every day the accumulated experience and knowledge will help to go towards this goal.
Given the high volatility of the market, there are always risks of losing everything.
But do not panic, believe in yourself and in the market.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Yep. Investing in cryptocurrency is also one out of thousands way to become rich/millionaire but you can become rich/millionaire by investing in cryptocurrency only when you invested in cryptocurrency right way and right time. If you hope that you can become millionaire by investing in a random cryptocurrency/ICO project or any time in a year so you'll become homeless guy soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrency is a good way in making money and also its a way in losing money.
You need to me more conversant with how it works before trying to earn from it. If not it could all go wrong
Activity: 658
I fully support those people who believe that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, which has saved some people from poverty. Thanks to cryptocurrency, most people began to engage in trade and in a few years became successful traders. All modern banks and shops are starting to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment, and this is great! I am sure that soon cryptocurrency will be used throughout the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
I think that initially Bitcoin was not planned to address issues of poverty, most likely only as a method of payment, bypassing the banks!
Why not mate for me it is being invented for poor’s only as it gives good opportunities to us for making money and making our life better, it helps to increase our money and become rich as if you have 5000 dollars you can invest and buy some coins to hold later on you will sell it on more than 20k dollar so it will make you rich for sure.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
One of the things that baffle me sometimes,  is seeing people who want to come and make money in the crypto space, just because they see some people who have made it, but they do not want to know the challenges. All they want is to become rich and this most times make them vulnerable to mistakes.

It's a human thing to want to be rich and it's a human thing to follow others. Those who see others succeed try to do the same in hope that they will get lucky. Why do you think there was the famous gold rush? People saw others succeed and did the same but there was too many of them and not enough gold for all. I hope crypto will make me rich one day too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
One of the things that baffle me sometimes,  is seeing people who want to come and make money in the crypto space, just because they see some people who have made it, but they do not want to know the challenges. All they want is to become rich and this most times make them vulnerable to mistakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Possibility is there but it is not so easy as they think because it depends on how you approach and grab the opportunity here in cryptocurrencies , since there's so many ways on how you can earn money in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
We don't know what he made bitcoin for. But now we are seeing bitcoin as a currency exchanged among people around the world. I think it can replace money for daily transactions with lightning network technology
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Many of us came in with the get rich quick mindset of which it prevents quite a number of us from understanding the basics and fundamentals of bitcoin. The idea I believe is to solve financial problems, and beyond that lies many opportunities by which both young and old are making cool money from it.

You said it right  .  people come to conclusion that bitcoin can give them easy money . that result for them to enter .  they buy and invest and whenever the market falls they start to blame saying that bitcoin is a huge scam blah blah blah  .  that result for them again to panic sell at a loss and never came back  .

I feel sorry for these guys  . if only they knew the true mechanics of bitcoin  . they wouldnt have suffer from bad  start .
Pages:
Jump to: