Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 21. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
Many of us came in with the get rich quick mindset of which it prevents quite a number of us from understanding the basics and fundamentals of bitcoin. The idea I believe is to solve financial problems, and beyond that lies many opportunities by which both young and old are making cool money from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
There is clearly no solution to the problem of poverty, because many poor people do not even have phones, not to mention the cryptocurrency, but the problem of financial transactions cryptocurrency can certainly solve

There's a solution to the poverty, but cryptocurrency has nothing to do to address poverty. Cryptocurrency is not for everyone. It is for those who can understand about how cryptocurrency works. Those who are illiterate can't understand blockchain technology. Cryptos were not created to solve poverty, but rather to help people to have financial stabilities in life.
Activity: 574
I think they created Crypto because they want to provide technology that can make money. Already many people know Crypto especially Bitcoin and they have indeed experienced economic changes for the better. But to get it must work hard and have big funds.
Activity: 336
I think that initially Bitcoin was not planned to address issues of poverty, most likely only as a method of payment, bypassing the banks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
There is clearly no solution to the problem of poverty, because many poor people do not even have phones, not to mention the cryptocurrency, but the problem of financial transactions cryptocurrency can certainly solve
there is something more important, crypto is able to increase human resources and alternative choices of economic assets. not everyone can absorb it, but maximum benefits will be obtained for people who are able to work together well and not see any groups. relative wealth depends on how each user can learn to read the situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes, crypto investment can make someone become rich with the right investment or trading strategy. bounty can also make someone get a good income. but if the wrong strategy or timing in investing or trading, can make people fall.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrency is one of the avenues of becoming rich if you have all the tricks your locker. Understanding the fundamental concepts of how the market works is very crucial if you want to earn from crypto. For investors, the necessity to do thorough study on projects and coins is very keen in order to ascertain the authenticity and which coin to invest in. This is not a get rich quick avenue, hence patience is required because there are bear markets and bull markets.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
All have challenges, including cryptocurency, we can make a lot of money or otherwise we can lose everything in the cryptocurency, so in my opinion everything depends on us, how to manage our money in cryptocurency
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0

Those days alot of my friends came in with the mentality to become rich but ended up disappointed and have left the scene. Cryptocurency is new and emerging and requires alot of technical skills to make huge money from it
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Blockchain is made to make transactions easy. In the blockchain network coin, wallet and blockchain explorer can be used for transactions. So, it can be concluded that crypto is made to facilitate transactions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies at the moment can not make you a millionaire in a short period of time, but before it was possible. Now there is still a good profit from investing in cryptocurrencies and from trading, but not as much as before.
Activity: 434
Almost everybody in here has his/her own intentions for investing into cryptocurrencies. Some have become very popular, famous and rich through the adventures of crypto so you decide for yourself why you are in here. Well i am here for the tech and the money lol. I hate it when i hear so many hypocritical comments saying i am only in here for the beauty of the technology.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Whatever its purpose, the obvious existence of cryptocurrency brings considerable changes in technological and financial developments. Whoever Satoshi, he/she, or they, who have innovated brought change and gave this new way, I am very grateful. Cryptocurrency opens new avenues for profit, if we are able to use it then we will get profits, on the contrary, the risk is also quite large.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Crypto did indeed make some people rich, but I think that many of those who made fortunes on crypto already had a lot of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Crypo made many people rich and millionaires, nowadays is hard to make decent money. Whoever entered this market in 2018 probably didn't earn too much money.
If 2017 repeats again that will make many people rich, there are many good projects which are undervalued.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
I think Satoshi created bitcoin to solve problems with financial transactions.

Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Yes and no. In the crypto-currency sphere, you can get rich very quickly, but you can also quickly become bankrupt. Few people managed to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Yes, we are all here for this. The cryptocurrency market is just in its infancy. In a few years, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will be completely different.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies give the world another opportunity to make a new millionaires and billionaires in the local currency.  I know many people that got bitcoin in 2010 and now they are very rich in my country.  I believe that the force that is going to determine our future is going to be bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
 Grin I hope. Because there are too few promising projects and works today. I hope the cryptocurrency will grow. What would we all get rich.
Pages:
Jump to: