Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 23. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Yes, indeed Crypto can be a solution to being rich. And I think many people have proven it. But Satoshi created this for businesses that can be large and benefit many people. This is just my opinion and hopefully, this industry continues to grow.
I would say it's possible to get rich here but don't expect things would be easy.

Considering we are venturing into a high risk investment, the fall side could be bad to us, we don't need to be one sided, we have to look at the opposite side of the possibility as that way it will make you smart and you will understand that risk, hence you can make the right strategy.

Some people who got rich are considered lucky and smart at the same time and they deserved what they get for doing their job done properly, but there are also people who even got homeless because they are so greedy to expect that crypto can bring easy and instant money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
Many people have become really rich from trading crypto or working with crypto projects, the chance for becoming rich from crypto are there, but you need to work hard and to be talented to become rich from crypto in this market. 
The 10X days are over, and if you try to buy on a green day you can be lucky to make profit, but you can also end with people dumping crypto on you. Best advise will be, just to buy bitcoins and hold, and then use a little of your portfolie to buy altcoins.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Yes, indeed Crypto can be a solution to being rich. And I think many people have proven it. But Satoshi created this for businesses that can be large and benefit many people. This is just my opinion and hopefully, this industry continues to grow.
Activity: 616
Crypto is trying to solve financial problems we encounter with financial institutions but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of one getting rich by investing in crypto. All it takes is to invest in a good project and if you are lucky, it will get h you good returns.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
as I know, the blockchain is designed to solve financial problems in banks, including preventing double transactions, transparency and speed in transactions.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Though no one knows the real identity of satoshi as at now, but I believe his main motive behind the blockchain technology was to solve the numerous challenges facing our traditional methods of transactions. The investment aspect was just a bonus.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

After more than a year of bearish market, not at all, I would say. But I think in a long-term vision, the ones who believed will get rewarded  Wink
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
The truth of The matter still remains of you know how to go about cryptocurrency it can make you à millionaire and also make you rich
 However, it is not a quick scheme as it take significant time to get an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the crypto world. The crypto market is hard now because of the serious drop in market values of token, at the same time , it doesn't mean the market prices won't get better. Patience is quite  a significant attribute everyone must have of you want to make it big in the  crypto world
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Many crypto enthusiast do really become millionaire using cryptocurrency. They're trading it and using it for their daily transaction which I find really profitable like fiats, and in that case, if you really good in money then you can be a millionaire here.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Satoshi made Bitcoin to get rid of banking sector, and you see people become rich by investing in 'next big thing' — so there is that, people think Bitcoin is future and invest in it, future will tell the answer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I think he didn’t even think about the fact that it would get such a wide distribution, but just wanted to make a profit easily like everyone else. Or maybe he wanted to bring something new into the banking sector.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
For some lucky people it was. But now its not. Its more a trading kind of environment, where you can make some money but loose some money also. And you have to be real lucky to not loose all of it.
it can be,if we have lucky and also skiils.just depend on our lucky was not enough.and skills could help us to find coins that maybe give us huge profit in future.and i am sure if market already recovered like 2017 was, there will much rich people appear  from this market.
Activity: 365
For some lucky people it was. But now its not. Its more a trading kind of environment, where you can make some money but loose some money also. And you have to be real lucky to not loose all of it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
Probably that is true that crypto is a way to make you rich but it has a long way before you achieve on it, but you must taking the risk from your investment to become successful investor here in crypto industry in order making you rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Yes, of course when crypto is in good condition this is one way to get rich, but not for now because crypto is still in a fluctuating condition not yet fully awakened, so we have to wait patiently for crypto to rise again so that when we invest in crypto will get great results
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Cryptocurrency has made many people rich and still making people rich. But remember, it is not a get-rich-quick business as some people think it is. The people crypto make rich are the ones who exercise patience and do not panic sell their valuable coins at cheap prices during bear markets. It can takes months to years before a coin makes a giant leap rise on the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Of course i agree that crypto is a way to become rich in the future because crypto is giving a huge of profit once your investment it will becomes successful, many investors in here are being rich.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

That would be no difference from the ponzi scheme if cryptocurrency was only a quick way to become rich.
Satoshi create bitcoin to solve the payment system requiring middleman or 3rd party. Peer to peer payment system was the solution.
Therefore, bitcoin is created.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
His intention may have been to ease peer to peer transactions but crypto has not only achieved that, some people in the process have rich by investing in crypto.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

The time is gone when you could become a millionaire from cryptocurrency from scratch. Now earn here has become much more difficult. Therefore, it is worth learning and looking for a niche for earnings. Without hesitation, buying up all coins in a row - no longer results in good earnings, but leads to great losses.
Pages:
Jump to: